Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Woohoo! First post! šŸ„³ 

Yay for CC # 5!

I know I randomly left for the last one, but I will be here for this one :) Atleast, I'll try since Uni started and everything :)

Anyways, congrats guys! I knew you could do it! I bet we could even go to 1000 because God's on our side! šŸ¤—  šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—
.anishaa. thumbnail
Hi, thanks for PMIng and inviting me to be a part of this!
I love Ramayan and Shri Krishna, in fact I've seen both serials and read quite a bit of both. Um, and I'm "new" you could say, so how do we go about discussing? šŸ˜³ 
Edited by starstruck2 - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Frns do U ol know our CC 5 is beginning on a very very auspicious day of Vaman Dwadashi.....
šŸ„³
HAPPY VAMAN DWADASHI
&
On CC5

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Woohoo! First post! šŸ„³ 

Yay for CC # 5!

I know I randomly left for the last one, but I will be here for this one :) Atleast, I'll try since Uni started and everything :)

Anyways, congrats guys! I knew you could do it! I bet we could even go to 1000 because God's on our side! šŸ¤—  šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Thanks a lot Aish, congrats to you too!šŸ¤— 

Haha, sureeee you'll be in this one. So....which page number will we see you next?šŸ˜‰ j/kšŸ˜†
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
.anishaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Frns do U ol know our CC 5 is beginning on a very very auspicious day of Vaman Dwadashi.....
šŸ„³
HAPPY VAMAN DWADASHI
&
On CC5

Yay!!!! šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š
Happy Vaman Dwadashi!
Is that the day Vaman avatar happened? šŸ˜³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruck2

Hi, thanks for PMIng and inviting me to be a part of this!

I love Ramayan and Shri Krishna, in fact I've seen both serials and read quite a bit of both. Um, and I'm "new" you could say, so how do we go about discussing? šŸ˜³ 

Hey Anisha,

Welcome to the CC!šŸ¤— No probs, Aish told me that you were a fan of the serials, so decided to have you a part of our CC at once.šŸ˜‰

First off, pleae press the 'Like' button of the first post on the first page, as it is the basis of how I deduce how many members want to remain members and how many want to join as new ones. If you would like, you can 'Like' all the posts on the first page, but that is up to you.šŸ˜³ But please make sure to 'Like' the first post, as that would really help me a lot. Will add you to the members list at once.šŸ˜ƒ

Also, lol, we prob won't be discussing anything for awhile yet, as it is only the start of the new CC and people will mostly be leaving their comments, congratulatory notes, and/or creations, but once we start a discussiong, will def let you know.šŸ˜‰šŸ˜ƒ

-Janu
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

šŸ„³
HAPPY VAMAN DWADASHI
&
On CC5

Wow, thanks for the news, Gunu!šŸ¤— Happy Vamana Dwadashi to you too!šŸ„³ You're right, what a wonderful day to start our new CC!šŸ˜›

CONGO to you too!
.anishaa. thumbnail
Just liked everything! šŸ˜Š Sorry about that šŸ˜† šŸ˜³ And okay šŸ˜ƒ
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

woooooooooow !!!!!!!!!!!!!! CC #5 !!!!!

šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Congratulations to all the members 
.. looking forward for more updates n siggs ...

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wwwooooowowwwwwwww.....yyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyy... we achieved another landmark ... šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

i cant express wat m feeling rite now.. i came online in the afternoon nd saw that previous cc is on 150th ... was damn sure that by now our new home must have been inaugrated .. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜† yayyyyyaaayyyyyy... šŸ„³

CONGO !!! to each n every1 . ..
really feeling veryyyy veryyy happpiiiiieeeee... šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

Special thanks to Lalitha di n Lola for organising the 1st page of this cc so well..
hats off to u guyzz..... šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

m really excited ... will add some new siggies tomro .. as i'll assemble my desktop 2mro... finallyyy !!
šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
nd m done with my fan-fic challenge too... so be ready guyzz... šŸ˜‰

Also wanna thnk Shivang Bhaiya n Debi di for sharing amazing stuff with all of us in the previous cc.. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜ƒ
everythng u shared made us more n more familiar with our fav. mytho shows ! šŸ˜Š

N special special thnks to Gunia .. infact thnks is not the right word .. for her..
real sweetheart of our cc... who has improved remarkably in her siggy making.. love u sis ..
hope to see many more siggies from u .. šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Thnks to Swati, Aishi, Parina di n Aradhana di too .. for their inputs... though u guyz were not much active .. šŸ˜‰
but we all hav enjoyed watever little inputs (siggies,videos etc..) u gav on CC#4 ...hope to see u all more active here...  šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

also .. a very warm thnks to Varsha,Khushi nd Chinnu .. for ur participation ..

Hope i hav addressed everyone...
sorry if i missed anyone ..

Dont worry i guyz m perfectly alright . .. i know i have never written so much in any of my replies ... so u must be thinking that m not well ... but m okkk... just feeling like writing ... hehehehheeheheeeeee

Love u all
- Deepika !!
Edited by Dpka1415 - 13 years ago