FF:Kar Le Mohabbath!NEW- pt-66,67,68,69 pg-94

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
girls...i am here with yet another FF Kar Le Mohabbath . it was also written for some other jodi.now i am going to modify it for KriYa.hope you will like itπŸ˜ƒ

this is the story of pratigya a 25 year young rich girl with full of attitude and  arogance....not interested in gents.for some reason she forced a young guy krishna from a middle class family who is seeing his childhood friend and marry him by force.

to know....

why pratigya is not interested in gents...?πŸ˜•

even though she is not interested in gents why she forced krishna to marry her...?πŸ˜•

how she succeed in marrying krishna...?πŸ˜•

what happened to krishna and his childhood friend's relation...?πŸ˜•

what happened to arushi, krishna's childhood friend...?πŸ˜•

do pratigya/krishna own one another's heart/love...? πŸ˜•while pratigya is not interested in gents and krishna was seeing arushi...

to know read my new FF Kar Le Mohabbath ...πŸ˜ƒ

NOTE:my other FF links

Thoda Sa Pyaar...

Kaisa Hai Yeh Bandhan!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART-1,2--PG-1
PART-3,4--PG-4
PART-5,6--PG-7
PART-7--PG-8
PART-8--PG-9
PART-9,10--PG-10
PART-11--PG-12
PART-12--PG-15
PART-13,14--PG-18
PART-15,16--PG-21
PART-17,18--PG-23
PART-19,20--PG-26
PART-21,22,23--PG-31
PART-24,25--PG-34
PART-26,27--PG-36 
PART-28,29--PG-38
PART-30--PG-40 
PART-31--PG-42
PART-32,33--PG-43
PART-34--PG-45
PART-35 ,36 --PG-46
PART-37--PG-48
PART-38,39--PG-50
PART-40,41--PG-52
PART-42,43,44--PG-55
PART-45,46,47--PG-58
PART-48--PG-60
PART-49--PG-62
PART-50--PG-63
PART-51--PG-67
PART-52--PG-69,
PART-53--PG-70
PART-54--PG-72
PART-55,56--PG-74
PART-57--PG-77
PART-58--PG-78
PART-59--PG-80
PART-60--PG-83
PART-61--PG-85
PART-62--PG-87
PART-63,64,65--PG-91
PART-66,67,68,69--PG-94 (THE END)
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
FF: Kar Le Mohabbath...

PART-1

krishna saxena!!!!!! neither a thakur nor a unpad gawaar gunda.he is decently qualified,son of late shyam saxena and widow mother naina saxena.

krishna saxena is 26 years old, man of manners with very good personality.beautiful dimple smile on his left cheek...most amazing smile! husky sexy voice... most attractive voice! dark blue big twinkling eyes...most mesmerizing eyes! wheatish in complexion ,he wears simple button up shirts with jeans and a black belt and  carries himself very well.he loves his family and respects ladies as much as he respects his mother and sister. some times he is some what mysterious.

naina works in a private company.they live in a simple apartment.20 years back shyam saxena purchased it in EMI.

look at krishna saxena's apartment!!!!

this 850 square feet double bed room apartment is his world.his day starts here and ends here.this small railed balcony is the extra luxury for them.

it was a week end:

friday evening around 7 pm.krishna was back home in his two wheeler Yamaha Byson.he parked his wheeler carefully in his usual parking place,got down from it and covered the Byson with a big white canvas.he claimed up two two steps to the second floor to reach their apartment and pressed the calling bell.

komal... krishna 's younger sister just completed her university a week before was making tea in the kitchen.

komal:'rolli...krishna  bhaiya aagaye...jaakar tharwaaza kholo...' she said to her 10 year old sister who was standing beside her in the kitchen and nagging her. rolli ran to the door, pulled a chair near the door, claimed on it and peeped threw the peeper and confirmed that it is her krishna bhaiya.

rolli:'krishna  bhaiya...πŸ˜›'she jumped down the chair and opened the door

krishna :'rolliiii...😊'he entered with a wide smile.

komal:'bhaiya...moo haath dtho lo .chai lathi hun...😊'she switched off the gas stove and came to the hall smiling and wiping her hand with the kitten towel .she was wearing a baby pink salwar kameez.few undone hair covered her fore head.she gently moved the hair back with her index finger.her small round face,trimmed eyebrows,thin short lips,array of white small teeth,flat cheeks...fair skin complexion ,slim body ....she was a simple beauty.

krishna :'maa nahi aaye????πŸ˜”...' he took his eyes from her and asked.it is his regular question which he use to ask as soon as he enter the house.

komal:'not yet bhaiya...abhi thak tho aajana chahiye..Unhappy'a shadow of sadness covered on both their faces.

krishna :'it is going to be seven thirtyπŸ˜• 'he said looking at his wrist ...mai thayk tha hun...'he rushed out worrying about her.while he was getting down the first floor naina was climbing up the satires with a short hand bag on her left shoulder and two vegetable big shopper bags in her both hands,struggling to manage her saree in between her legs while climbing.

she was wearing sky blue Bengal cotton saree neatly pined up on her left shoulder,matching blouse with little bit long sleeve,very much above the elbow.she folded and pined up her hair just above the neck.she was looking very neat and decent.....sweet and simple...as young as possible...difficult to believe that she is a mother of three grown up children.

krishna:'maaa...'he rushed down to her step and took the vegetable bags from her.

krishna:'thumai yeh sab laane ki kya zaroori thi?...'

naina:'😊....both claimed together and reached their apartment.

rolli:'maa...aaj thum bahuth thayr karthi...😑'she came and hugged her with false anger.

naina:'paanch minute mai dinner banathay thi hun😊....aap log bhukay hogae...' she neglected rolli and try to go to kitchen.

krishna:'maaa...'he hold her hand and stopped her going.

naina:'krishna...thum bhi? office se nikal thay waqth hi thodi thayr ho gaye thi ,market mai aur thodi thayr ho gaye...'

krishna:'maa...aaj mai aap ki koi bahana nahi sune wala...aap baitiyeh...'he forced her to sit on the sofa.he too sat beside her.

krishna:'aap thakhi huwi hai...pehle chai peo...'by that time komal brought tea for them which was already made by her and kept ready in a kettle.

krishna:'komal you too sit...😊'

komal:'nahi bhaiya.i have to go and clean my book shelf...'she went to her room.rolli started checking naina's hand bag.

while drinking tea krishna did not disturbed her.naina had her tea in hurry and kept the cup back on the tea table and try to go to kitchen again.

krishna:'maaa...'he hold her again.

naina:'ab tho jaane thay...'

krishna:'maa...please...' he pulled her and made her sit again.he got down from the sofa, fold his long legs and sat on the floor beside her .

krishna:'maa...maine aapse kithni baar kaha hai ye kaam chod tho...Unhappy'he kept his head on her lap.

naina:'😊... she placed her hand on his head and caressed him without replying.

krishna:'aaj thak aapne komal ki padaaye ka bahana bana thi rahi.ab tho uss ka final year exams ho gayeh hai.she has completed her graduation...'

naina:'...par...'

krishna:'please aur kuch bahana maat banawo.aapne hamarae leyeh bahuth maihanath karli...bahuth... 'his voice chocked with emotions.

naina:'krishna...wo...komal ki shaadi hojane tho...'

krishna:'maa...mera koi faraz nahi bantha?..'he looked at her with unshed tears.

naina:'krishna try to understand ...dono ki earning ho tho we can find a better alliance for her...'she said the truth with hesitant.

naina:'mai bolne bhool gayi...'she immediately remembered some thing while talking about komal.

krishna:'kya baat hai?πŸ˜•...' he raised his eyebrow.

naina:'bahuth dino se thumai batha na chahathi thi...'

krishna:'bolona kya hai?...'

naina:'thu guniya ko jaan tha hai?'

krishna:'haan...guniya chachi...block E mai raha thay hai...'

naina:'wahi...jab bhi wo yahan aathi hai komal kay rishthay kay baare mai zikar kar thi hai...'

krishna:'😊.....he was keenly listening to her with out interfering.

naina:' so far i did not show interest because i don't want to disturb komal's studies...'

krishna:😊....he was raising his face up and looking at her.

naina:'what do you think about her son adarsh?...'

krishna:'uummm...mai bachpan se jaantha hun adarsh ko.wo log bhi yeh apartment mai bees saal se raha thay hai....hum ek saat school jaya kar thay thai, saat mai khel thay thai,when we went to different university hamara saat choot gaya...'he said recalling the things in his mind.

naina:'i know that...😊'

krishna:' jahaan thak mai jaan tha hun...adarsh achcha ladka hai....par patha nahi ab wo kya kar tha hai...'

naina:'guniya kahathi thi wo bank mai kaam kartha hai...'

krishna:'oh!!!...'

naina:'kya mai guniya se iss baare mai baat karoon...'

krishna:'maa...kyun na hum aur bhi options thayk lay thai...'

naina:'krishna...srif ladka nahi hamai uss pariwaar ko bhi thayk na chahi ye.guniya ko mai kayeen saalon se jaan thi hun.dill ki achchi hai.more over they don't have daughters.komal ko betiki tharha rak khay gi...'

krishna:'maa...aapne ithna sooch liya hai tho...😊'he smiled charmingly with dimple as a sign of  acceptance.

naina:'ab tho jane thay...😊'she tried to go to kitchen again.

krishna:'aap ka job?πŸ˜ƒ...'

naina:'komal kay shaadi kay baad...πŸ˜†'she rushed to the kitchen laughing.

krishna: πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜Š

'DING... DING... DING...' the door bell rang.while krishna was about to go to open the door komal came out of her room

komal:'bhaiya...thum baito...mai thayk thi hun...😊'she  went and opened the door.

komal:'arushi!!!!...πŸ˜ƒ'

shumi. thumbnail
PART-2

komal:'arushi!!!...πŸ˜› andher awo...'she wide open the door.arushi is komal's very close childhood friend living in the same apartment,same block,same floor,few doors next to their door.

arushi:'😊...she entered with a small round stainless steel box in her hand.

komal:'kya hai?πŸ˜•...'she asked looking at the tiffin box while walking towards the sofa where krishna was sitting.

arushi:'yeh...wo...malpua...😳'

those who don't know malpua look at them! delicious mouth watering indian pancakes !!!!! yummm....!!!

komal:'malpua???πŸ˜•...'

arushi:' thumai pasand hai na?πŸ˜›...i brought some for you..'she said looking at krishna .

komal:'pasand hai???πŸ˜•...no way...i don't like them.by the way when did i say?...'she giggled

komal:'...ouch...' arushi stamped her feet.

krishna :'malpua!😊...i love them.give it to me...' he got up from the sofa and took the tiffin from her.komal and arushi went and sat beside him.

komal:'oh!!!...tho malpua thumara favorite hai?πŸ˜‰'she winked at arushi.

krishna :'πŸ˜ƒ...'

arushi:'😳...i am leaving...'she tried to move.

komal:'teek hai teek hai...thum baito mai abhi aathi hun...😊'she left them alone and went back to her room.

komal:'bhaiya...malpua rolli kay bhi favorite hai.thodae rak thayna rolli kay liyeh....🀣...''she said laughing in a loud voice while going.

krishna :'🀣...'

arushi:😳

krishna :'don't mind her.she is like that...thum tho jaanti ho...'he said while tasting malpua.

krishna :'ummm...came out well...delicious...πŸ˜›'he said with malpua stuffed in his
mouth.arushi looked at him admiringly the way he was enjoying and eating.

arushi is a very shy and soft spoken girl.simple and down to earth type .certainly a simple beauty with no make up.neither tall nor short,well shaped slim body.she was wearing a long purple synthetic skirt with white  long cotton blouse.her long silky hair was clipped together as a long pony,.she has fair complexion with pleasant body odour, small round face and chubby cheeks.her deep blue eyes with large, long lashes filled with undefinable sparkle and passion is the plus point of her beauty.for sure any guy who look in to her eyes more than a second will just get lost in them.krishna  was not an exception.they have been friends for a long period of time.he liked her soft spoken and kind nature.he was certainly impressed by her simple and pleasing look.

arushi:'i am leaving...😊'after few minutes of formal talk she stood up.this is what krishna liked in her.she never does unnecessary talking or giggling.he never saw her laughing loudly.

krishna :'😊...he too stood up

arushi turned towards komal's room as if she want to say bye to her.krishna understood her intention.

krishna :'don't...don't call her.again she will start teasing us...'

arushi:'😳...'she left him with a shy smile

following monday...first day of the week...busy hours of delhi. around 8 am krishna  was riding his Yamaha Byson on Mathura road in a hurry to his work shop.for his bad luck traffic was jammed ahead. a Mercedes Benz was surrounded by the crowd.he rode close to the crowd,shocked to see an accident and stopped his Byson.got down from it,he removed his helmet and peeped threw the crowd.a 10 year girl in her school uniform was hit by a luxurious  Mercedes Benz  and her fore head was slightly bleeding.

krishna :'yeh tho rolli ki dosth  hai😲...'he pushed the crowd and went to her help.

lady:' bachchay paal nahi sak thay tho paida kyun kar thay hai?😑..' a lady standing beside the Mercedes Benz door was yelling in her high pitch.krishna who was sitting beside the girl on his toes trying to help her, quickly turned and looked at the yelling lady.

three fourth of her face was covered with expensive gaggles, left out part was covered with her furiousness. she was wearing a black and white sleeveless mini skirt without any accessories, standing on pencil tip sandals.each and every part of the body, her colour,skin,dress,posture...every thing was showing of her richness and attitude.

lady:'yeh bhikaari log paisoon kay leyeh bachchoon ko beech sadak par chodthay thai hai...😑'she screamed.

some one from the crowd:'madam...yeah kya kahara hi ho? galathi thi tho aap ki hai....'

lady:'galathi mai foot😑...take it and get away from my way' she took a 500 rupees bundle and threw it on the road near the girl.the currency bundle went and fall on krishna 's foot.

krishna :' πŸ˜²...😑.......'he was shocked to see the bundle of lakshmi under his feet which made him wild.

krishna :'HAI...UUU...😑'he got up suddenly with anger. he stood up to 5 feet 9 inches and kept his step ahead. she was taken aback with his height and weight strong build up body,his huge anger flaming in his big blue eyes,tight jaws and very tightly closed fist, passed a feeling of fear and shiver through her nerves.

the whole crowd joined together with krishna  and started swearing at her loudly.

she immediately got in to her Benz,took it reverse and without caring the crowd he drew away with full speed.krishna  tried to note down her car number but could not. he stood staring at the benz till it disappears from his sight.he swallowed his anger and turned towards the girl.with the help of others he made her to stand up and dust her dress.

krishna :'chotisi chot hi...'he tried to pacify her.as some one came forward to take her to a near by clinic the crowd dispersed.

sajjan singh!!!!! is a multi millionaire in delhi.

owner of singh groups of textiles which imports and exports textiles and garments all over the country.sajjan singh was siting in his office cabin,checking the files and expecting her daughter cum MD of the company pratigya singh to come.there is going to be a foreign delegate meeting at 11am.

pratigya singh was fuming in her cabin next to sajjan singh cabin. walking to and fro in the room.she cannot for get the face which she met few hours before on Mathura road when she accidentally hit a school girl by her car.

' how dare he!!!😑..' she was repeatedly telling to her self.'who the hell he is????😑...' she felt his angry look was still burning her skin.she went and fall in the revolving seat,felt as if the seat was hurting her.

sajjan singh:'pratigya.....' he pushed her cabin door and entered in with out getting her permission.

pratigya:'dad....πŸ˜”' she stood up.

sajjan singh:'what are you doing? do you know what is the time now? eleven five.the delegates are waiting for you...'

pratigya:'i am sorry...'

sajjan singh:'do you remember we have a meeting to day?...'

pratigya:'i do...'

sajjan singh:'then????... come soon...'he rushed out to the meeting hall.

even in the meeting pratigya could not concentrate.soon after the meeting  pratigya left the office and went back to her nivas in greater kailash.

look at the pratigya nivas!!!!

around 9pm it was dinner time in pratigya nivas. the singh family sajjan singh, pratigya and her grand mother aka nanima were gathered near the dinning table.jugnu the cook was serving food to them.pratigya was trying her level best to behave normal.

sajjan singh:'pratigya...is any thing went wrong to day...?πŸ˜•' he asked looking at her .

pratigya:'nahi tho...πŸ˜”'she said with out looking at him mixing the food with the spoon.

sajjan singh:'i don't think so.kuch tho hai.other wise aaj kay meeting mai thum isse nahi ho thi. more over you left the office before the lunch time...'

pratigya:'πŸ˜”...had no answer.

nanima:'kya baat hai?.sab teek ho hai na?πŸ˜•...'

pratigya:'haan nanima ...i am perfect...😊' she tried to smile.

sajjan singh:'muchay nahi lagtha...'

nanima:'yeh sab ka ek hi eilaaj hai...'

sajjan singh:πŸ˜•

nanima:'thumai shaadi karle na chahi yeh...'

pratigya:'wofo...nanima...mai thang aagaye hun.maine kithni baar kaha thiya...muchay shaadi nahi karni hai😑...'

sajjan singh:'issa kyun????...'

pratigya:'....bas nahi karni hai tho nahi karni hai....'

sajjan singh: ' if you are in love or in relation with some one tell me.i have no objection...😊'

pratigya:'love and relation??!! πŸ˜² i am not crazy😑..dad...you know that i hate gents...and you know the reason too...'

nanima:' angad achcha lad ka hai...' she said without understanding their english conversation.

pratigya:'eewww...angad...vowakkkk...' she did the action of vomitting.

nanima:'yeh ladki bhi na...bahuth ajeeb hai. angad mai kya kami hai.pada likha hai, kuth ka bussiness hai, dhoor ka rishthay thar bhi hai...thumai bahuth pasanth kartha hai.aaj thak wo shaadi nahi kiya hai... thumare inthazaar mai...'

sajjan singh:'maaji sahi kayharahi hai...😊'he supported her.

pratigya:'wo... nanima...please...😑'she was fed up of this daily drama,left the food and got up from the seat.when she was about to go angad entered the singh house.

pratigya:'lo...shaitaan ka naam liya...shaitaan haazir...😑'

aleena1 thumbnail

Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow...... your back with a  ........ WHOOP WHOOP......

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  missed your fanfics😊

Whoop whoop.....Im the first to commentπŸ˜ƒ

Lovely chapters hun....... as usual..... outshone againπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Krishna is such a sweetheart..... worrying about his family...... God......I wanted someone to punch Pratigya...... How can she do that to a child.... on top of that being insulting😑😑😑She needs to be taught some manners.... that in considerate cow so arrogant......too full of herself😑😑😑

Hmmmmmm malpua.......

Why....... Why.......... WHy???????????????????????????? do you do this to me?????? You always add lovely pic of food..... always tempting me....... I wanna try malpua now......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyone with recipe plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?????????????????????????????

Cant wait for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........ Keep it up up hunπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Shumi , Glad to see you back !!!!!πŸ˜ƒ  Hope you are fine too!  I loved your new ff and i adore the saxena family, krish is such a darling!  the way he takes care of his mother... too good! but prat is so rude she needs someone strong like krish to teach her a few lessons and manners! Thank you for the pictures Shumi they are lovely. Looking forward to the next parts soon!⭐️⭐️⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘Edited by shefads - 13 years ago
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shumi di! yay! new FF..should i read a chapter a day, or do weekly reads.

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wohoooo!! Another FanFic By Shumi Di!!
Will Read When Im Free. Hmm So Krishna Is FORCED To Marry PRATIGYA?!! Woahhh Sounds Cool!
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
will edit soon dear
n thanx for the pm

*edited*

omgggggggggggggggggg wonderfull start with
a veryunique concept
i loved itttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
it is just totally mindblowing
loved krishna innocence n partigya's attitude
theway u described everything
was just perfect n yeh arushi character was good too
hmm isthis conceptu took it from any film or what..????πŸ˜•

all in all superb update
do continue it soon
n thank u sooooooooo much forthe pm

Sanu.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sana_sajan - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: adilmomin786

Shumi di! hi adil...πŸ˜ƒyay! new FF....yep...hope people like it...πŸ˜ƒshould i read a chapter a day, or do weekly reads.πŸ˜†...adil...i wish you to read my ff only when you are bored from your studies...or free from your quizzes, unit tests and assingnments...studies are more important dude...take your time ...no worry ...no hurryπŸ˜ƒ

Love_Mehak thumbnail
Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmm diiiiiiiiiiiii finalllllllly gt 2 read ur FF...very very interestin....a v.different perspective bt sound coool :D......
P1 n p2 awesum............
Waitin 4 the update diiiiiiii..............
luv u.....
Mehak