Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shumi diiiiii.........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
finally u updated......that too 4 chaps in one go......!!!!!
usually i write a long comment lyk an essay for even for ur lil updates.but even tho there wer 4 chaps,i cant find any words to explain my feelings...........finally KLM came to an end......u knw very well that hw much this ff was dearer to me.......it was a huge task for me to concentrate on the chaps,knowing the fact that these wer the last chaps that im gonna read on KLM...
n hw can i forget this one?infact this has my name on it,remember?more than that,i dont knw whether i have told u b4 or not,this was soo close to my heart. it was lyk im feeling each n every emotions inside my heart.....seeing each n evry characters infront of me...as real as me myself...im defo gonna miss this one......i knw u cant extend a story beyond a limit..but still,i wish .....
whoa,in my agony,i have forgottten to tell about the chaps...
part 66 was a rllllly touching chap......krishna's deep lub was clearly visible from his words...i felt lyk crying wen i read that.this was wat i was talking about.....close to my heart....n i was smiling even in the middle of tears for that,prats regained her consiousness......
n it was soooo sweeeeeeeet........wowww!!!!photos of babies!!!!MUAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!i felt lyk taking them n kissing them!!!!
n u put some serial characters' photos also!!!!!!truly speaking....i lubd the photo of 25 year old lucky...he is sooooo hot!!!
n krishna romancing prats even in this age...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....oh!its krishna n his lub na?wont change ever!!!!
n wat i rllllly lykd was that the relationship b/w lucky n KriYa r still the same even after so many years.........rlllllly lubd the tie naughting part.....
n it was fun reading the interaction between kids n  parents.....n finally,Lucky-Kasturi n Karan-Kirthika marriage........it was awsome!!!!!!a perfect ending!!!!!
a wonderful n fantabulous ending!!!!only one complaint is that,im surely gonna miss this one!!!!!!😭😭😭😭
 for this one......no....4 wonderful chaps.....
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
till ur nxt update of ur nxt ff.....
goodbye....
tc
loads of lub
azi
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CBrocks

hey shumi di hi sweety!πŸ˜ƒ

ur ff was simply amazing....thanksπŸ˜ƒ..loved the ending...glad that u loved it πŸ˜ƒ..u did a awesome job :)  credit goes to loyal reders like u dear πŸ˜ƒ
great wrk.....πŸ‘...thanksπŸ˜ƒ
hopefully will get to read another ff from youπŸ˜‰ sureπŸ˜ƒ
⭐️ LUB U πŸ€—

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii di πŸ˜†πŸ€—

aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ yaar i am going to miss your shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shout

Awesome chapters ....... bravo... THANKSπŸ˜ƒ...I saw you online yesterday and  I'll thought I'll wait for you to update before I make my entry but fell asleepπŸ˜† LOL...πŸ˜†

OMG cant believe its over ....Im gonna miss your work...no woory don't cry i will be back with yet another FF

A round of applause...... for you shumi di....... for all your hard work

how many types of claps

v !  ... 

Thank you for all your hard work....... providing us with such awesome, amazing, beautiful,  outstanding fanfics..........Its really have been a pleasure and honoured to see such amazing work ...crying with joy

β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ 

Thank you.....Love you shummi di

For you shumi di
thank u and this is for youπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

shumi diiiiii.........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hi azi dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—finally u updated...yep...finally you read it πŸ˜†...that too 4 chaps in one go......!!!!! end part na that is y!πŸ˜ƒ
usually i write a long comment lyk an essay for even for ur lil updates.but even tho there wer 4 chaps,i cant find any words to explain my feelings.....lol...think think think...πŸ˜†......finally KLM came to an end....yep after 69 long boring updates.πŸ˜†....u knw very well that hw much this ff was dearer to me...THANKSπŸ˜ƒ....it was a huge task for me to concentrate on the chaps,knowing the fact that these wer the last chaps that im gonna read on KLM...omg! no worry will be back with another ff soon...hopfully not through pm...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
n hw can i forget this one? so sweet...πŸ˜ƒinfact this has my name on it,remember?oh yeah! πŸ˜›more than that,i dont knw whether i have told u b4 or not,this was soo close to my heart. it was lyk im feeling each n every emotions inside my heart.....seeing each n evry characters infront of me...as real as me myself...im defo gonna miss this one......i knw u cant extend a story beyond a limit..but still,i wish .....so sweet of you...thanks for your all lovely dovely words
whoa,in my agony,i have forgottten to tell about the chaps...behoodi beta...πŸ˜†
part 66 was a rllllly touching chap......krishna's deep lub was clearly visible from his words...i felt lyk crying wen i read that.this was wat i was talking about.....close to my heart....n i was smiling even in the middle of tears for that,prats regained her consiousness......oh! this what called  roller coaster emotionsπŸ˜ƒ
n it was soooo sweeeeeeeet........wowww!!!!photos of babies!!!!MUAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!i felt lyk taking them n kissing them!!!! so true...all babies were so cute!πŸ˜›
n u put some serial characters' photos also!!!!!!truly speaking....i lubd the photo of 25 year old lucky...he is sooooo hot!!! do you know who he is ? he the great tv actor karan patel! hearthrob of millions ....i just love his acting in kasturi...me and nechu were die heard fans of him...even now.
n krishna romancing prats even in this age...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....oh!its krishna n his lub na?wont change ever!!!! EXACTLY!πŸ˜ƒ
n wat i rllllly lykd was that the relationship b/w lucky n KriYa r still the same even after so many years....TRUE!πŸ˜ƒ.....rlllllly lubd the tie naughting part.....THANKSπŸ˜ƒ
n it was fun reading the interaction between kids n  parents.....n finally,Lucky-Kasturi n Karan-Kirthika marriage........it was awsome!!!!!!a perfect ending!!!!!
a wonderful n fantabulous ending!!!! thanks for liking it yaar...πŸ˜ƒonly one complaint is that,im surely gonna miss this one!!!!!!😭😭😭😭 no worry will be back soon...πŸ˜ƒ
 for this one......no....4 wonderful chaps.....
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

this for you

till ur nxt update of ur nxt ff.....
goodbye.... bye bye πŸ˜ƒ
tc u 2πŸ˜ƒ
loads of lub lub u 2πŸ˜ƒ
azi

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
shumi............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much.............πŸ˜ƒ krishna' intense love was just so cute n touching,,....😳
n the story after that...i loved the grown-up characters u choose...πŸ˜›
lucky-kasturi , karan-kritika........u showed their marriage....πŸ˜†  i was about to ask u for a part 2 of this ff with these 2 couples n their love-story.......πŸ˜†. 
Clapping Hands

Clapping

Joker Clapping
🀣🀣
Clapping
ur such a fab ff writer......luv u n ur work......
thank u for giving us such a sweet f.f..
Thank u friend

thank u

will deffo miss ur ff.......
Miss You
n i will be waiting for a new one soon......coming our way....
waiting

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

shumi............πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

hi mushi πŸ€—

loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much.............πŸ˜ƒ  THANK U sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchπŸ˜ƒ krishna' intense love was just so cute n touching,,....😳 yepπŸ˜ƒ
n the story after that...i loved the grown-up characters u choose...πŸ˜› thanks for liking itπŸ˜ƒ
lucky-kasturi , karan-kritika........u showed their marriage....πŸ˜†  i was about to ask u for a part 2 of this ff with these 2 couples n their love-story.......πŸ˜†.  lol...good idea...if i find time for sure i will try to fullfill ur wishπŸ˜ƒ
Clapping Hands

Clapping

Joker Clapping
🀣🀣
Clapping

for all your clapings including the joker one...πŸ˜†

ur such a fab ff writer......luv u n ur work......
thank u for giving us such a sweet f.f..
Thank u friend

thank u

will deffo miss ur ff.......
Miss You

no worry i will be back soon...πŸ˜ƒ

n i will be waiting for a new one soon......coming our way....
waiting

will post my first part today inshallah πŸ˜ƒ...till then ByeπŸ˜ƒ