Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: supercool3

I agree about Ridz having to redeem herself. I;m pretty sure that this time she has closed the door to her past. Well it was already closed, but the door kept on trying to open it again. now it's sealed. But this she'll have to prove to Sid and am pretty sure she will

about the ARS triangle.... i'm pretty sure the triangle is running in Armaan's head. This can be proved in the precap itself.

I wouldnt put it past Armaan and what is running in his head, i think he wont be convinced till he has Ridz with him and it seems he will do and ruin anyone to get her, and Poor Shilpa as well who will be dragged into this coz of him

V - she needs to closed it and esp lower her opinion on Armaan coz if she doesnt then i dont know what will
ridz has alot of things to loose now, she better get her act together otherwise she will not only loose a lifetime of happiness she will loose her soulmate, her friends, her parents trust from her, basilcy just for one realtionship she will loose everything that matter the most to her
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Zarquu- aww i understand SWeetie!1 riddhima's actions can't b justified..wish she wud hav Put in Control to herself..wic certainly cudn't b sen..I see armaan hels her weak..

U noe its the Right tym Riddhima views Things clearer..Sid desreving Riddhima ,Not desrerving Riddhiam is his Part..Thou we can never justify her actions From  a Marriage point of View, or being ina such a Sacred Bond..

Bt riddhima needs to get things Clear up Now..wat does she fel is Right for her now..aft having done the Unrest,wat is her thinking n that too Confidently..Sid oughts to b the Best Life partner ever..n if Riddhima still kinda Lives her past.Better she knows wat to do..

For Sid is goonna take his Right actions...
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yas-

I don't think Sid will find out about AR's deceit anytime soon. Precap is again misleading.

If Riddhima truly has some morality left in her, she will tell Sid about the galti straightaway.

How many of you think Ridhimma will tell Sid the truth?

She will tell him coz it will eat away at her
pavs thumbnail
okay i feel riddhima has got enuff chances to get over him n strt anew but it seems her determination to move ahead is shallow n weak..even after she accepting he rmsitake n all those big words today abt sid'd rights n etc etc  tom when arman asks her whether she loves him or not,,, she is again giving vague, misleading positive vibes...this woman seriosuly has no spine..she really wants both

Edited by pavs - 13 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sajni786

Anuuuuuuuuuuuu...........I am not saying I am not blaming Armaan.........infact yes...........wat was shown today does put Lenzooo's words correct that Armaan is more to be blamed in such situation.......

But as for Ridz......I just dont know where till how long we are keep going to excuse her for her vulnerablity and how many times will Sid have to bear her being weak like this.....ocz at the end of the day.......its Sid who paying the price for her weakness.........not only does he have to understand her........but make her strong as well and also be the first one to ensure their relation keeps intact.......
My question is............when is Ridz going to take that effort.......when is she going to be in a spot where she wont need him to fight her past.......just her love for him will be her biggest strength and that will suffice all..........when will she put a THE END to these continuous revolving circle of questions that armaan keeps coming up with.........when will she put her foot down and simply put a THE END to these hopes that armaan keeps having time n again??????

OR will she ever do that?????

As soon as Armaan feels she is obligated to her marriage and is unable to get clear answers from her and moves on with shilpa,  ARSHu story begins and Ridzy puts an end to A__________RšŸ˜†
Edited by aishu_25 - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

Seriously you would think who Ridz is waiting for, and that was Sid, so he must knew and she said Sid twice and confessed her love for him as she said its been there fro ages and i know i havent said it all but ILU

As for Ridz, i agree with you she was very weak

Armaan is basically nothing anymore, he really did take advantage and then when she took hr hand away - he goes and pulls her back to touch him again, what does that tell you that he wanted this and all

Armaan so called thoughts afterwards do not make sense, coz he goes and does the same in each episodes and now in the precap

There is no love for Armaan in her eyes at all, yes in her heart maybe coz we all knew she will love him, but in those eyes its not Armaan anymore and again you see the guilt in Ridz eyes and in Armaan's eyes you see nothing but pity saying to Sid i am sorry dude you had to find out like this but she is mine

Seriously no regrets at all

Honestly, to see Ridz all ready for Sid was heart-warming.

She was weak at the moment. And Armaan took advantage by forcing himself onto her. She did try to push him back... but wasn't strong enough and her tears proved that.

Armaan doesn't make sense to me anymore. He's holding hopes for dead feelings.

There definitely isn't any love for Armaan in her eyes. Even in that moment, she was only craving for Sid. That moment when she came running back to Sid.. seriously you just feel like hugging her... the look on her face showed how relieved she was from escaping from a great danger.
Armaan can't read Ridz anymore. He's just assuming what he wants to believe.
Lennie thumbnail

Anuuuuuuuuuuuu...........I am not saying I am not blaming Armaan.........infact yes...........wat was shown today does put Lenzooo's words correct that Armaan is more to be blamed in such situation.......

But as for Ridz......I just dont know where till how long we are keep going to excuse her for her vulnerablity and how many times will Sid have to bear her being weak like this.....ocz at the end of the day.......its Sid who paying the price for her weakness.........not only does he have to understand her........but make her strong as well and also be the first one to ensure their relation keeps intact.......
My question is............when is Ridz going to take that effort.......when is she going to be in a spot where she wont need him to fight her past.......just her love for him will be her biggest strength and that will suffice all..........when will she put a THE END to these continuous revolving circle of questions that armaan keeps coming up with.........when will she put her foot down and simply put a THE END to these hopes that armaan keeps having time n again??????

And this is the very question and reasons i am asking when will it end, when will her past not affect them when will Sid love and only Sid's love matter and all this?
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Completely agree.... We've been excusing her behaviour until now.... and Sid does not deserve this.... BUt Shilpu, today for the first time , I actually pitied her.

She has been struggling to shake off the past and embrace her future....But her past (I have no words in my dictionary to describe him) has been feirecely and forecefully pulling her back...
And inspite of all that today she came running to SId..... That SR bond that we have  so much faith in is still intact....although not the strongest....
THis is a testing time for her.... Am not defending her...I'm still disappoitned but I feel its recoverable...If one more time her thoughts drift or she becomes weak, then I dont know...

If she is able to emerge from what happennned today and cleary bury her past, then yes matter of time before she regains respect in our eyes.

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: pavs

okay i feel riddhima has got enuff chances to get over him n strt anew but it seems her determination to move ahead is shallow n weak..even after she accepting he rmsitake n all those big words today abt sid'd rights n etc etc  tom when arman asks her whether she loves him or not,,, she is again giving vague, misleading positive vibes...this woman seriosuly has no spine..she really wants both

okay in the other AT specualtions are tht this is a joint plot of sid n arman to make riddhima accept her love for arman
n also tht sid has planned everything to ultimately find the truth n walk away from their lives

Wow at Sid all i can say

And Ridz is gonna be deceived big time i guess