Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
all i have to say is atleast rids is guilty  but i don't see it for the guy & i have a feeling the precap has more to it maybe rids makes her thoughts clear to him but sid's battein shocked her i mean i don't think she is still in love with armaan as claimed by him i have to see the episode again to come clear
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I still got irkling that this triangle will forever go on

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pavs- If its true again..i thk as i said earlier its the Right tym riddhima speaks up for Real..if its then we rilli can't blame Him coz the thg Happened wasn't initiated by him or Smg n if any doubt remains let it b Clearer..on who does she wann amove wid.Armaan or Sid or if Nobody..both cn hav their Life waiting ahead..i noe watever Sid wud get t for Real..

in today eposide i only like the part between siddhma, she broke his button and how scared she was like her life will end now if sid leaves her, that was good for me

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

AR love is dead, the way Armaan is going about in his so called love its ruined

Yep Sid is the man, love is selfess and Sid has proved and will keep on doing

All i can say is Sid must of picked up on something, he knows their married life isnt all that, i mean proper and he knows Ridz is with him, but sometimes not with him and this is the feeling i guess he is getting during Honeymoon i guess, what else can Sid do, keep her clinged to him when all he wants his her happiness and to see her happy and if he does this like i say he is even taking the guilt factor away
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago