Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Yup..>If at all she want to regain everyone's respect for her her past has to be a absolute closed chapter....

For some reason am not entirely hopeful on that...cause I'm hearing more abt this A_R_S triangle.

again 😲
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys gotta go...will be back later...so Bye all
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supercool3

so i see mixed opinions about today's epi

i for one felt bad for Ridz.... she was already very weak and vulnerable at the moment... what i love is that she expressed the love she felt for Sid...
 now Sid... well that's going to take a lot of convincing now.. and I totally understand why he would feel that way...

Armaan,... he once again tries to take full advantage of Ridz... even after her leaving him all shattered.. i was quite surprised by the precap... i mean it doesnt take that long to understand what Ridz was saying... i know he had a misunderstanding about who Ridz said ILU too.. but he should've understood afterwards by the way she reacted...

the precap... I dont see love for Armaan in Ridz's eyes... in fact .. Ridz is feeling guilty because of Armaan.

Seriously you would think who Ridz is waiting for, and that was Sid, so he must knew and she said Sid twice and confessed her love for him as she said its been there fro ages and i know i havent said it all but ILU

As for Ridz, i agree with you she was very weak

Armaan is basically nothing anymore, he really did take advantage and then when she took hr hand away - he goes and pulls her back to touch him again, what does that tell you that he wanted this and all

Armaan so called thoughts afterwards do not make sense, coz he goes and does the same in each episodes and now in the precap

There is no love for Armaan in her eyes at all, yes in her heart maybe coz we all knew she will love him, but in those eyes its not Armaan anymore and again you see the guilt in Ridz eyes and in Armaan's eyes you see nothing but pity saying to Sid i am sorry dude you had to find out like this but she is mine

Seriously no regrets at all

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

If Riddhima wants to redeem herself, she has to close the door on her past completely now. There can be no more regrets, weaknesses, vulnerabilities. Sid doesn't deserve all that. He loves her with his whole heart, and his love has never wavered, never weakened all fallen short. And he deserves somebody who loves him the same way. Agreed she had a weak moment, but she shouldn't have let things go so far. Its up to her to try and regain his trust now.

I agree about Ridz having to redeem herself. I;m pretty sure that this time she has closed the door to her past. Well it was already closed, but the door kept on trying to open it again. now it's sealed. But this she'll have to prove to Sid and am pretty sure she will

about the ARS triangle.... i'm pretty sure the triangle is running in Armaan's head. This can be proved in the precap itself.

If Riddhima wants to redeem herself, she has to close the door on her past completely now. There can be no more regrets, weaknesses, vulnerabilities. Sid doesn't deserve all that. He loves her with his whole heart, and his love has never wavered, never weakened all fallen short. And he deserves somebody who loves him the same way. Agreed she had a weak moment, but she shouldn't have let things go so far. Its up to her to try and regain his trust now.

this is the only way will she save herself, she needs to completely close the door of her past, and if she cannot then let sid go, b/c i so don't want sid to suffere liek this, he has been suffereing to much now, ridz is scared to the core that sid mgiht leave her na, well then if she wants her cute doctor not to leave her then she very well knows what she ahs ot do, first tell sid what she did, tell him she will wait for him, make her marriage her firstpriority no more thinking about what her past will doa nd don't she wants sid na,then she better get her act together asap b/c she better be ready for the out come after sid gets to now about it, and she better be strong enoguh to endure what sid will have store for her, it is going to her her testing time
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ditto

Thats what i mean she needs to completely close the door and put her foot down and tell Armaan finally to get away and she loves Sid and all that, seriously this whole thing should make her come to a big realisation that her past is nothing in a way now, Armaan is ruining her intentionally etc

seriously now🤢but i guess this time ridz will be stone as hell, she will show armaan that she is not his anymore and his act does not affect her at all, she will make sure armaan gets a realtiy check
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Sid will find out about AR's deceit anytime soon. Precap is again misleading.

If Riddhima truly has some morality left in her, she will tell Sid about the galti straightaway.

How many of you think Ridhimma will tell Sid the truth?
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Hey Anu nd Reet 🤗

Reet yaar...I'm just   ðŸ˜¡ 😭 🤢 can't really tell how I'm feeling...one moment I think something else nd the next moment I feel something else 😕 😕 God this story needs 2 move ahead nd stop all this drama...giving me a headache 😭

no need to tell that yaar..i already know that,my state is almost same like u
but still again i m not that sad and a bit positive...dont know whether i would again respect Rids or not bcoz a moment lapse means alot to me and she disappointed me their...
I want CV to clear everything soon..i dont want triangle again
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anuuuuuuuuuuuu...........I am not saying I am not blaming Armaan.........infact yes...........wat was shown today does put Lenzooo's words correct that Armaan is more to be blamed in such situation.......

But as for Ridz......I just dont know where till how long we are keep going to excuse her for her vulnerablity and how many times will Sid have to bear her being weak like this.....ocz at the end of the day.......its Sid who paying the price for her weakness.........not only does he have to understand her........but make her strong as well and also be the first one to ensure their relation keeps intact.......
My question is............when is Ridz going to take that effort.......when is she going to be in a spot where she wont need him to fight her past.......just her love for him will be her biggest strength and that will suffice all..........when will she put a THE END to these continuous revolving circle of questions that armaan keeps coming up with.........when will she put her foot down and simply put a THE END to these hopes that armaan keeps having time n again??????

OR will she ever do that?????
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago