Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dmg222

Soo sid doesnt know yet?? emmm armaan is freaky now.

not yet...and dont know what to say abt Armaan...he is a complete ____
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krishnaria

I agree Shilpuu..Riddhima Shud hav Back off aft she realised it's not Sid lk she di Last tym..It's certainly not Justified by any Means..n can't b either...

For the action she Took dat tym is never gonna b taken aback ..the momet has jus passed away..n now the need to riddhima says if she rilli wants to stand up to Her Loyal hubby..she's hav to Bid Adieu to Armaan phorever..No if but now..

it all the more  proven everym dat Armaan alwzz makes Riddhima weak bt Sid alwz Makes her Strong..yet again Today as we see n the Precap kinda looks lk dat only..

wat i hav seen 4m Sr's elatonship..Riddhima alwzz marked her words infront of Sid bt she kinda loses dat off infront Armaan paving way to his Hopes n all..That's agin very wrong here...

I agree here

Like i said there is one man who is her strength and one who can save her from herself is Sid

Armaan is one that can ruin her

Now is the time to finally lay AR to rest coz this is the limit to everything now
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: krishnaria

Faryyy..exactly dear..I do feel the same..riddhima df was in a Vulnerable Condition as yu say Shocked n confused..Bt i don't eevn deny dat she cudn't hav Helped Her or Somethg..very well this cud hav been done..Bt the thg here is Armaan..the Guy was kinda Forcing everythg hard on her...
n he's not letting her go bt she cud hav again stopped her wic can't b Justifie either...

yeah..the Moment can b blamed too bt main person to b Blamed is Armaan n the Guy isn't feeling any regret or Smg..he's lost it n still hopes for her love n all making it diff for her yet again..Move on i say for hm i it worths..

i understand she was shock to the core, she had no idea about it and i understand that, what i don't get is the aftermath, she knew it was her ex. not sid and yet she let that happen between them, why she si not strog enough to fight her past and say dude backoff, it was a mistake i thought you were my husband sid sorry, and walk out then would i say she was BANG on right, she had no clue and i would have love her, but even after knowsn it was armaan and what he was doing she let him take over her control, WHY!!!! she could have stoped it, a person should not be that vunerable that she lets a moment of taboo cause her apin later on!!!!!!!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Yas here is a BIG HUG 🤗 😛

nd the precap...hate it sooooooooooooo much...I don't believe Armaan is still trying 2 get Ridzi...pathetic..nd hated Ridzi for hearing all tht crap from Armaan...I mean if she loves him then she shud just go bck 2 him nd stop doing all this NATAK for Sid...our Sid deserves much much much better than this...I don't knw...i have mixed feelings for Ridzi but mostly hatred....nd 2mrw if she doesn't tell Armaan tht she doesn't love him...then I want her out of Sid's life ASAP😡
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Riddhima wants to redeem herself, she has to close the door on her past completely now. There can be no more regrets, weaknesses, vulnerabilities. Sid doesn't deserve all that. He loves her with his whole heart, and his love has never wavered, never weakened all fallen short. And he deserves somebody who loves him the same way. Agreed she had a weak moment, but she shouldn't have let things go so far. Its up to her to try and regain his trust now.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Faryyyyyyyyyyy...............I can excuse her once............twice..........thrice...........but how many more times..........thats the question??????? it seems like a never ending saga for her..........it doesnt matter whether or not u expect something or not............it all depends on how strong ur love for someone is...........n if it is strong enuf............believe.......it will conquer it all.........n it wont let u weak at any given point......

But here...........she seems to be over taken by armaan everytime and she herself makes her love for Sid weak.....n honestly.....I could have accepted this even b4 her re marriage to him........even at the time when she had just moved in with Sid to his penthouse coz she was still gauging her feelings.........but not now when she had made up her mind that on this nite........she will not let anyone come in betweeen her n sid.....is that wat u call determination????????

Agreed...
But look at it this way....
She thought it was SId and along with her confession, was already in a passionate momemt that ...it took her a couple of moments to come back to reality...By which time her ex really knew how to take advantage of the situation.

All I'm saying is she has been weak..Agreed. I hated her yesterday ....She was just not Sid's Riddhima....And am hoping she'll talk her mind...and justify it (just a hope).
But I feel its a delicate moment today.... Would blame the situation  and her ex....and her act today may be forgivable....

BTW hello everyone am back for a bit
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Zarqa 🤗
my feelings are almost same as your's
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@Baanu- exactly sweets!Now watever has happen has happened .can't b changed..n we rilli can't justify her actions ,Bt the main thg to look uopn is aftermath he held up to Sid..wanted his Hug,Support,Love n all that..Sid has alwzz stood up for her..Bt this tym counts for the real test for Riddhima..now if she rilli wants her marriage..she nneds to Let go of Armaan n dat too Confidently wic is omhow don't see fully...He alwzz makes him Weak..

We riili can't predict howz Sid goona react to all this..bt watever i'll alwzz appreciate..he's all rights to do dat..this's the Final hour if Riddhima wants to secure her marriage, or els its better she releases her self..

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

If Riddhima wants to redeem herself, she has to close the door on her past completely now. There can be no more regrets, weaknesses, vulnerabilities. Sid doesn't deserve all that. He loves her with his whole heart, and his love has never wavered, never weakened all fallen short. And he deserves somebody who loves him the same way. Agreed she had a weak moment, but she shouldn't have let things go so far. Its up to her to try and regain his trust now.

Yup..>If at all she want to regain everyone's respect for her her past has to be a absolute closed chapter....

For some reason am not entirely hopeful on that...cause I'm hearing more abt this A_R_S triangle.
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Anu nd Reet 🤗

Reet yaar...I'm just   ðŸ˜¡ 😭 🤢 can't really tell how I'm feeling...one moment I think something else nd the next moment I feel something else 😕 😕 God this story needs 2 move ahead nd stop all this drama...giving me a headache 😭