Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aduuuuuu..well said I agree..its high Tym Riddhima shu View n analyse Things Better..Basically,She needs to Open one Door n Close the rest completely..Now we saw today dat Riddhima loves Sid However it's shown..if riddhima is determined for Sid's love n trust ..then she'd completely row in for his Part or els i say if she's For Armaan's Love  yet gain she rather shud close her way aheadn Go back to her Past..i thk this'd make things better n clearer..
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pavs

okay i feel riddhima has got enuff chances to get over him n strt anew but it seems her determination to move ahead is shallow n weak..even after she accepting he rmsitake n all those big words today abt sid'd rights n etc etc  tom when arman asks her whether she loves him or not,,, she is again giving vague, misleading positive vibes...this woman seriosuly has no spine..she really wants both

okay in the other AT specualtions are tht this is a joint plot of sid n arman to make riddhima accept her love for arman
n also tht sid has planned everything to ultimately find the truth n walk away from their lives

pavs............if indeed this is true..........I dont blame Sid at all...............the guy has done alot for her but she simply wants to stick to her past.......or let her past overrule her present n future......might as well.........admit ur damn feelings n relieve this guy who deserves alot better
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supercool3

Honestly, to see Ridz all ready for Sid was heart-warming.

She was weak at the moment. And Armaan took advantage by forcing himself onto her. She did try to push him back... but wasn't strong enough and her tears proved that.

Armaan doesn't make sense to me anymore. He's holding hopes for dead feelings.

There definitely isn't any love for Armaan in her eyes. Even in that moment, she was only craving for Sid. That moment when she came running back to Sid.. seriously you just feel like hugging her... the look on her face showed how relieved she was from escaping from a great danger.
Armaan can't read Ridz anymore. He's just assuming what he wants to believe.

With Armaan its all about his needs now nothing else at all and its all about himself - me me me
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

CVS should stop this pendulum work...

Maybe that should be the next petition.... Any more triangle and there goes another character for a toss....and the essense of RS would be truly lost.

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This appreciation thread is about Sid and Riddhima. You can talk about other characters in relation to them. you can talk about the story. I do not think that there is anything wrong with critiquing any character, or whatever, but some posts I have read from today's episodes are definitely breaking the rules. Please look at your own posts and do edit them.
@pavs

if that is true then i have nothing else left to say, and if she does love her ex. then i will be extremely happy if sid steps abck from them and let them live their life and he lives his, b/c i want to see sid happy and if his happines lies by doing this then so be it
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

pavs............if indeed this is true..........I dont blame Sid at all...............the guy has done alot for her but she simply wants to stick to her past.......or let her past overrule her present n future......might as well.........admit ur damn feelings n relieve this guy who deserves alot better

If Sid does this then all i can say is that man has put up with alot and his love is true and pure more then anyones, and i respect him the fullest and you know Sid is even taking the guilt factor away as well from Ridz

Its really is upto Ridz to now show him who she wants and all that,

Originally posted by: prejudiced

CVS should stop this pendulum work...

Maybe that should be the next petition.... Any more triangle and there goes another character for a toss....and the essense of RS would be truly lost.

for how long do we have to play this petition game, haven't we had this enough and why should we always have to beg for what we want, cannot it be simple siddhima are married and arsh love story needs to start, simple as that
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sajni786

Anuuuuuuuuuuuu...........I am not saying I am not blaming Armaan.........infact yes...........wat was shown today does put Lenzooo's words correct that Armaan is more to be blamed in such situation.......

But as for Ridz......I just dont know where till how long we are keep going to excuse her for her vulnerablity and how many times will Sid have to bear her being weak like this.....ocz at the end of the day.......its Sid who paying the price for her weakness.........not only does he have to understand her........but make her strong as well and also be the first one to ensure their relation keeps intact.......
My question is............when is Ridz going to take that effort.......when is she going to be in a spot where she wont need him to fight her past.......just her love for him will be her biggest strength and that will suffice all..........when will she put a THE END to these continuous revolving circle of questions that armaan keeps coming up with.........when will she put her foot down and simply put a THE END to these hopes that armaan keeps having time n again??????

OR will she ever do that?????

Exactly Shilpuuu dear..i agree totally..Riddhima needs to Clear up things now..speak up for Real this tym..

i thk tomz is the best moment wen she cn make clear on wat she wants..if she's rilli intrued for her Married Life or is Keen on reverting to past..beeer bOth the Guys even get it clear..she nneds to Do the needful now for Sid's sake too..i don't want him to b in any kinda Misbelief or Smg..he's paid off much now..
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

If Sid does this then all i can say is that man has put up with alot and his love is true and pure more then anyones, and i respect him the fullest and you know Sid is even taking the guilt factor away as well from Ridz

Its really is upto Ridz to now show him who she wants and all that,

Lennie........if he does this.............Sid will still walk away with majority of the audience sympathy n applaud.........coz this guy has truly loved her and this time his let go his feelings ......put it at stake and did things only to help her see......realize and admit her true feelings......and m sorry but AR love story will not be that divine n pure after all this in anycase.........its still a done deal