OS - Kahin toh hogi woh...updated part 3 pg 12

Posted: 13 years ago

This is for all those lovelies who appreciated my previous attempt at writing an OS. Thanks guys!

After the truth had come out in the open, there was some tension around them - not between them. Their feelings for each other were crystal clear, and nothing could impeach their bond - one that had no name for they hadn't really confessed. It had been tough for Maan to deal with the fact that his own brother was the cause of distress to his beloved. But little could he do anything about it. Geet made him swear to keep everything away from Daadima lest it affects her health and they wouldn't be able to forgive themselves for the rest of their lives. She chose to act as if she had fled. She would rather be called a thug than be the cause of Daadima's remorse for she knew Daadima would then question her upbringing upon knowing Dev's deeds. Maan had complied, with a heavy heart. Like always, he could never say no to her - she was always right.

It had now been 2 months since she had left. She now lived in Mumbai - the city of dreams. But for Geet, it wasn't the dream she had moved there for. On the contrary, the last thing on her mind was to fulfill her dreams, for her only dream would be to love him, care for him, fight with him, stay close to him. But Babaji had again put her to test. Moving out of his life was the toughest decision she had to take ever - tougher than choosing to stay away from her family. The one month or so that she had spent with him overtook the 18 years she spent with her family. She wondered how someone could become so important so as to make them the very epicenter of their lives. Maan was the epicenter of her life. Everything she did, was for his betterment and the well being of his loved ones.

Every evening Maan would go to the Dargah, the most sacred place for him - the very place where she began acknowledging her feelings for him. He would sit there every evening with the hope that one day he would run into her accidently, just like their first time. He often thought what it would be like if all these complexities didn't exist, if he was the guy she was going to marry in the first place, if the child that she is carrying now was his and only his. He never tried to forget her - he knew it was impossible. So he never even made an attempt to throw her out of his mind although she had asked him to do so. He complied with her on everything else she asked him for, but not this.

Kahin toh, kahin toh, hogi woh
Duniya jahaan tu mere saath hai
Jahaan main, jahaan tu
Aur jahaan bas tere mere jazbaat hain
Hoti jahaan subah teri, palkon ki kiranon mein
Lori jahaan chaand ki, sune teri baahon mein

He often wondered what she was now doing. How would she have managed around the craziest and busiest city of India. Often times he found himself imagine her in trouble and that added to the excruciating pain he was taking on himself for not being with her, for protecting her had become a custom for him. All he had ever wanted was that she be protected, comforted, loved, cared, pampered. He wondered if he was ever going to see her again, if he ever would be able to show how much she meant to him, how much she had affected him, how much she changed him. Oh he was in agonizing pain and all he could now do was just imagine his life with her. She now only existed in his thoughts.

Jaane na kahaan woh duniya hai
Jaane na woh hai bhi ya nahin
Jahaan meri zindagi mujhse
Itni khafaa nahin

She had settled herself in a small apartment with Pari's help. Pari had kept in touch with her because Geet was the best person she ever met in her life. Her respect for Geet reached a pinnacle when Geet told her about everything that had happened. Now two people knew her life book - Maan and Pari. Although she stayed separately, Pari and Geet often met up for a cup of coffee to catch up. She knew Geet would need help around the city but would never ask for a favor ever. So Pari had taken it upon herself to check on Geet time and again. Pari had even managed to get Geet a job as a receptionist at a dental clinic. That was the perfect option as she didn't have to do much except take calls and manage the doctors appointments. To top it all, the hours wouldn't be that crazy either.

It had been rather hectic that fine rainy day. Even though it was pouring, patients made it to their appointments because the doctor was going to go on a vacation soon. So everyone wanted to have a check up done before he left. It was raining even when she got to her apartment. She made a hot cup of tea for herself and went to sit on the huge windowsill at the large window that faced the sea. She lived on the 14th floor of a posh building in Pali Hill. It was a nice and warm society, although she never really interacted with anyone other than paying a smile to or occasionally greeting the other residents when she met them waiting for the elevator. As she sat there, looking out the window thinking of all the moments she had spent with him, she could not stop a small tear that trickled down her cheek. She often did that - sit by the window in the evenings looking at the sun go down. If you wish for something when the sun goes down, your wish is fulfilled. She did not particularly believe in superstitions, but this one she couldn't stop herself from acting upon. Whenever she got an opportunity, she wished for Maan's happiness and hoped for all his wishes to come true. That's all she really wished!

But today was different, it was pouring. And all she could think of, was where her life had taken her. How she wished she could spend her life with him, how she wished happiness did not fly off like a butterfly even before it had a chance to settle on her - how she wished she could see him again, just once again!

Saansein kho gayi hain kiski aanhon mein
Main kho gayi hoon jaane kiski baahon mein
Manzilon se rahein dhundhti chali
Aur kho gayi hai manzil kahin raahon mein

Part 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/33603678

Part 3:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/33671344

Edited by dolphinUSA - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am going to be all hurt and offended if you dont continue this now ... and my face would look something like this ...😭😭😭 now i know you dont want that .. which also means, you are going to write more ...
I know .. i get it ... i know what you wanted to convey .. i felt it all ... but i dont care ..  i want you to write more .. about how Maan had to get his teeth crowned and how he chose that one clinic of all the places on another rainy day ... i wanna know of how ... when she met him after so long she couldnt stop herself .. i dont care if the stuff is x-rated πŸ˜‰ ... par .... i want Maan POV as well.. and the song ... ( with his wearing all black ... stuble ... unbuttoned shirt ... a nice rocky setting ...he has his arms open as he sings remembering Geet .. also in black, who keeps coming into his dreams !!!

" Tera milna ... Pal do pal ka
   Meri dhakan-e churae ...
   Darr hai mujhe ... Pyar tera ..
   Meri jaan le na jaye ...
   Tu bata ... kiss tarah jiya jaaye ... jaye ...

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh ....
   Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh ....

Poocho na kya hota mujhe ...
   Paas jo tu na ho hoto ....
   Ruke mere saanson ki leher .....
   Soch zara ye tune .... Pyar main tune mujhe ....
  Diya hai toh waadon ka zehar ....
Kiss tarah zehar yeh ... pee ya jaaye ... haaye ....!!!

well you dont the point dont you ??? i have given you the lead ...you better write .. accha .. theek hai please ???

love,
DA

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really touched my heart...and really dont ant this to happen
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I know it's an OS but please write more...sounds greedy but .....please dont stop it like this...
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh it was so beautiful have tears in my eye...so beautifully described

i think i am being greedy but u should think of contuning it..... 😊
-honeydew- thumbnail
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

I am going to be all hurt and offended if you dont continue this now ... and my face would look something like this ...😭😭😭 now i know you dont want that .. which also means, you are going to write more ...
I know .. i get it ... i know what you wanted to convey .. i felt it all ... but i dont care ..  i want you to write more .. about how Maan had to get his teeth crowned and how he chose that one clinic of all the places on another rainy day ... i wanna know of how ... when she met him after so long she couldnt stop herself .. i dont care if the stuff is x-rated πŸ˜‰ ... par .... i want Maan POV as well.. and the song ... ( with his wearing all black ... stuble ... unbuttoned shirt ... a nice rocky setting ...he has his arms open as he sings remembering Geet .. also in black, who keeps coming into his dreams !!!

" Tera milna ... Pal do pal ka
   Meri dhakan-e churae ...
   Darr hai mujhe ... Pyar tera ..
   Meri jaan le na jaye ...
   Tu bata ... kiss tarah jiya jaaye ... jaye ...

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh ....
   Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh ....

Poocho na kya hota mujhe ...
   Paas jo tu na ho hoto ....
   Ruke mere saanson ki leher .....
   Soch zara ye tune .... Pyar main tune mujhe ....
  Diya hai toh waadon ka zehar ....
Kiss tarah zehar yeh ... pee ya jaaye ... haaye ....!!!

well you dont the point dont you ??? i have given you the lead ...you better write .. accha .. theek hai please ???

love,
DA

I am not going to dare to offend you my sweetheart...I will continue 😊

I will 😊
-honeydew- thumbnail
hehehe .... emotional atyachar always works ...πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: dolphinUSA

I am not going to dare to offend you my sweetheart...I will continue 😊

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
please do continue... dont  leave them unhappy...!!! make them meet at the dargah woww... that would be awesome..!! pls dont make it sad...!!