|MayUr FF| Is This Love- Part 2 pg. 11

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey folks!

I am not sure whether this is going to an FF or an SS. It all depends on you people, lol. As of now, let it remain an FF. So, I've come up with my first FF titled 'Is This Love'. This FF doesn't really have a so-called-storyline. The story will take twists and turns as per my wish, LOL. This is the first time that I've tried my hand at writing, so I hope I don't mess it up. Even if I do, bear with me 'cause I'm not gonna leave you unless you read it πŸ˜† .
This is a fun FF, with some comic and romantic essence. Basically, it's a MayUr FF (now, that defines it all, I guess). As for character sketch, you don't really need one. You'll get to know about the characters as when you read the FF.
About the PMs, don't worry. I'll bug everybody on my friends list with my PM updates. So if you want to get bugged too, add me in your buddy list. You all may now take your hands off your ears, my bhashan is over πŸ˜†.

Index
Part 1- Part 1
Part 2- Part 2

-AyeshaEdited by Ayesha.Ization - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"Mister Mayank Sharma, have you gone bonkers? You hardly know that.. miss.. whatever Bhushan and want to marry her already? How long has it been since you two first met? Like, a week?" a frustrated Samrat shrieked, trying to thwart his brother.

"One at a time, bro. First, I am sane a lot. Second, it's Nupur, Nupur Bhushan. Third, I do not want to marry her. And fourth, right, it has been a week since we first met," coolly, a handsome hunk- as girls describe him, replied. To his reply, Samrat narrowed his eyes. "Okay Sam, stop making funny faces now. You don't need to prove to me, at least, that you look like a joker, 'cause I know you do." Mayank said sarcastically, noticing Samrat wearing wierd expressions on his face.

"Ha! Thanks for the compliment Mayank. I yearn to hear such things about me from your mouth," another sarcastic reply came, from Samrat this time. "Hang on, what did you just say? You do not want to marry Miss..whatever Bhushan?," he said, realizing what Mayank had told him.

"Nupur Bhushan, it is, for the nth time. And hell NO, I do not want to marry her yet. Didn't I tell you that I always wished for a long courtship? But mom's like hell bent on marrying me off," Mayank continued, "Hell, I don't even like her nor does she like me!"

"What now? Mummy's all set to get you two married." worriedly, Samrat said.

"Gotta have a talk with Nupur."

"Oh ya, what does she think of the proposal?" Samrat asked.

"I don't think he approves of the proposal either, Gunjan." replied a lady dressed in white, looking no less than an angel descended from heavens. She was Nupur. Nupur Bhushan. Headstrong, egoistic yet beautiful and down to earth.

"You gotta talk to him, girl." said Gunjan.

"Right.." just then Nupur's phone rang, interrupting the duo's conversation. "Damn, who on earth is it now? Gunjan, can you pass on the phone to me please?"

Gunjan handed over the mobile to Nupur. The screen of the phone flashed 'Mayank'. Noticing that, Nupur received the call.

"Hello" said Nupur.

"Hello, Nupur? Mayank here."

"I know. Listen Mayank, we need to talk."

"That certainly is the reason why I called you."

"Right, so.."

"Cafe Coffee Day, at 1 in the afternoon, tomorrow."

"Is that the only place you know in Mumbai?"

"Well, yes."

"See you there. Bye"

"Bye"

And they hung up.

"See you where? Who was it Nupur? asked Gunjan.

"So you were eavesdropping all the while, right? asked Nupur. Bad, Gunjan."

"Cut the crap out Nupur. Who was it?"

"Mayank."

"Good, so you two are meeting, right? When and where?," asked Gunjan, sounding more curious this time.

"Cafe Coffee Day, Gunjan."

"Again?"

Mayank's mother- Shilpa Sharma and Nupur's mother- Vinita Bhushan had been the best of friends since childhood. However, after Shilpa's marriage, she along with her husband moved to the States. Shilpa and Vinita remained in touch even after Shilpa moved to the States. The Sharmas returned to Mumbai after Mayank completed his M.B.A. One day, the Sharmas visited Bhushans' place, and this was when Mayank and Nupur met. They shared a good rapport with each other that day. And that day only. They met everyday since that one day on their mothers' insistence. They started disliking each other with every meeting of theirs. And why not? They were poles apart, after all. Mayank was THE hunk, whereas Nupur was the simple girl next door, but again, that doesn't mean she wasn't beautiful. Nupur was the salwar suit, typical Indian sorts which Mayank disapproved of. Mayank was a flirt and on the other hand, Nupur was anything but a flirt. Mayank was the fun-loving, outgoing types and Nupur was reserved in nature. Poles apart, they were. The only thing they shared in common was the ego both had in their heads.

Six days after Mayank and Nupur's first meet, Shilpa and Vinita thought of getting both of them married to each other. Mayank and Nupur changed colors like chameleon in front of their mothers. They behaved well in public but when alone, they were no less than Tom and Jerry. In fact, Tom and Jerry would cringe if they saw Mayank and Nupur together!

Done with the first part. Short and bad, I know. Will try to improve with every part :)
Do click the 'like' tab and yes, do leave your comments.

Love,
Ayesha
Edited by Ayesha.Ization - 13 years ago
mayur-arti.4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is this ur first ff??? πŸ˜•
i don't believe this its fantastic 😊
great update and waiting for more
plzz make it long next tym 😊
gud start...continue soon 😊
do write more wanna read more frm u 😊

and last thing yupieeeeee me first me first πŸ€—

Krushi
Edited by mayur-arti.4eva - 13 years ago
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Izationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn reserved............πŸ€—

*Edited*
Further unreserve kal karun gi.........🀣
Edited by Sunshine Girl - 13 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, you seriously think it's bad! I wonder, what shitty peaces of writing I had been posting in comparison of yours! (Except a few which I really like, though! πŸ˜†)

I liked it a lot, Ayesha. You MUST write it as a full-fledged FF and not just a short story. I would love to read it. Amazingly written and lastly, interesting concept. πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Kanky
Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is this ur first FF ayesha? in no way it looked like written by a first timer....it was absolutely cute....i love the whole idea .plz update soon the next part....will be waiting for it....thanks aton for the PM.
i can c MFcc is full of talented writers!!!!!..great going guys!!!!!
..Mariyam.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved itttttttttttttttttt.....
it seems interestinggg....
update it sooon....
Edited by Mari-ARtian - 13 years ago
Asmara. thumbnail
Awesome part......
Nice .....
Continue soon............

Alisha2887 thumbnail

Nice concept and brilliant start. You are a very good writer and do write this as FF.

Please continue soon and please add me to your pm list.

Alisha x

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wowow ayesha. amazing start! this sounds so interesting and i cannot wait for the next part :) please do continue soon and definitely add me to your pm list!

Cheers!
~Naina