kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Amazing ff!! Do cont.soon and pls add me to your PM list
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 5:

Maan was thinking in his mind how 2 start the topic... 

He turned his face towards Geet....Geet's face was glowing today in the candle light...He never saw that kind of Glow or radiance in her face before & was wondering what was the real reason behind it..she was just looking like Asmaan se uthri hui Pari..remembered those words of his wht he said 2 Geet long time back tht she was not a pari & he does not feel anything 4 her ...he knows that was a lie... & was actually smiling at himself  4 that..& was thinking whatever may B the reason she is looking even more beautiful today....looking like a fresh Rose Flower & was also thinking that whatever she wears it always suits her...be it Saree(Kurban Hua)..Blue Salwar(Hum tum)....Half White salwar(Dhaba & Darga) or Red Sharara(when he threw the duppatta on her...he felt like she was a dulhan covered in a ghunghat & where she throws the garland on him unknowingly)...he still has the garland with him....in his prized positions kept it in a secured place...& how can he forget Geet decked with dadima's jewelry was looking like his dulhan..When he saw himself with Geet in the mirror They both looked as thought they both were made for each other ...He remebered Mr.Chopra's words about Geet...that Geet was the perfect partner 4 him...He was thinking 2 himself how come I have realised it soo late why din't this realisation come 2 me before....Maan now was thinking about all the FB...since the time they 1st met each other.... how their relationship has grown in these couple of months from Hoshiarpur 2 Delhi'.

Thinking all this...he tried to break the silence between the 2...I have 2 talk 2 Geet now...other wise never i do not have much time left with me...seeing the way she is behaving looks like she will not open her mouth till we go back home "Main iska Bak Bak ithna miss karungaa yeh maine kabhie nahin socha tha" & thinking in his mind how 2 start the conversation regarding the feelings he has....he never had such an experience before...

Maan softly says "Geet..."

Geet is thinking something in her mind does not listen to Maan as she is not used 2 Maan talking 2 her in such a low tone...maan now raises his voice a bit & touches Geet hand slightly & says "Geet "

Geet comes back 2 her senses & says --- "Ji Sir"

Maan ' "Main tumse kuch poonchana chahta hun Geet..."

Geet --"Kya sir ...'

Maan -- "Tum tumhara Humsafar yani ki life partner ke baare main tum kya soch thi ho Geet...???"

Geet is puzzled at this question...She is thinking 2 herself ...."babaji....yeh sir ko kya hogaya hain...yeh mujhse aise sawal kyun punch rahein hain...inhone kuch peeya tho nahin hain na..."

Maan --Geet Geet ...kya soch rahin ho Geet...

Geet -- Jee sir ...

Maan --- maine tumse kuch puncha hain Geet ...uska jawab dene ka kasht karogi..please...

Geet does know what 2 say how 2 say ...she is having a tough time now...remembering all the past incidents she had in Reg. 2 Dev...actually nobody asked her that question before...& she never thought about that in her life before prior to this...

Geet -- "Main nahin janthi..."

Maan -- nahin Janthi Geet...ya phir tum mujhe batana nahin chahthi ho....Teek hain...Acha ye batao agar main yeh kahun ki tumhara life partner yehi kahi pe hain to kya kahogi Geet....

Geet - jee...

maan -- haan yehan par...

Geet - yehan...yehan pae kaun hain sir jo mujhse shadi karna chahtha ho...mujh jaisi...chote shaher ki ladki jo salwar kameez pehanthi hain aur jiske lambe baal ho aisi ladki se shadi kaun karega sir ...waise bhi mujhe shadi nahin karni hain ...main akeli hi teek hun...

maan 2 himself-- "almost 6' lambu idhar main khada hun aur yeh bolthi hain ki idhar kaun hain...lagtha hain yeh aisi baath nahin maanne wali hain..."

After saying this Geet is again looking out of the grill...

Maan was thinking 2 himself ..." kuch kar Maan aisa lagta hain yeh ithni jaldi kuch bhi nahin kahegi agar yeh nahin kehna chahthi to tu khud bulwade iski muh se....ya phir tum khud use boldo....jab tak nahin bologae to tu uska Sher kaise banogae...."

Will be updating the next part very soon...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
.sireesha. thumbnail
Thats Lovely😊
pls continue soon
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey this is cute...!!! Do u have a PM list..if yes, pls add me...!!!
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update!!
Pls cont.soon!!!
maanet4eva thumbnail
awsum start!!!!!!!! cant wait till the next update.