Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
what a beautiful ending... i can just imagine d scene between darji n geet... maan n geet were jus mde 4 each other... rajji n vicky were nice.. loved dadi in d ff.. basically ur whole ff was awesome... gr8 job!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Plzzzzz come with season 2 soon
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All The 3 Parts are superb
Fantastic Ending
Cant Wait For Your New FF
HAPPY HOLI
CHEERS
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
loved the ending
was perfect
thanks 4 da pm
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Nahiiii
It ended? r u serious?* sob*
love this ff very much
But Awesome ending
loved it
awhh pari and darji scene was so cute and touching
and haye maaneet in kitchen..lovely
yay rajji and vicky finally got married
loved darji and geet's reunion..
Amazing parts
please so come up with season 2
thankz for the wonderfull ff
please update DKK soon hehe

divareena thumbnail

So sweet that pari is playing doctor. She is so like geet and has her father twisted around her cute little finger. Maan adores her pari.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Love the way she talks so sweet especially when she said "lain" instead of rain. Made me want to go and hug her. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww love how they thank each other for coming into each others lives.😳😍😍😍 They are a loving family.  Me want to see a rain sequence again like this in geet. Hima – please kidnap the CVs and direct the scene.😍😍😍😍

Good that maan is going to talk to dadima about Vicky and rajji's marriage.πŸ˜†

Love how they sleep in each others arms and how maan helps out looking after prem and pari. 😍😍😍

Aww maan's attraction towards geet is so endearing and especially how he sees her like she was before marriage.😍😍😍

Lool love the way maan is trying to helping geet to mix the dough but ends up distracting her with his touch and kisses. 😍😍😍

Me loved it when maan said that he will continue the romance in the bedroom then instead of the kitchen.😍😍😍

So sweet that maan helped geet to make parathas. Lool maan tells dadima so quickly about getting Vicky married.πŸ˜†

Love how maan spoils pari and geet has no say in it. So cute. Maan and pari on one team vs geet and prem.

Maan talking non stop like geet has confused dadima. Me so happy that dadima agrees to getting Vicky and rajji married.

So sweet that pinky and adi have a soon called ishaan.

Part 52

Lool love how geet is teasing Vicky when he asks her if she has talked to dadi about his marriage to rajji. Lool and maan joins in too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bechara Vicky is so scared as to what dadi has said and geet on purpose is telling the outcome so slowly. Lool

You can feel vicky's joy when geet says that dadi has agreed to the marriage.

I hope darji agrees to vicky and rajji's marriage. Aww the land in HY is under pari's name.πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So darji sees geet in pari when she is on the swing under the  mango tree. Good that he is repenting over what he did to geet.😊

Aww love the way pari says her name to darji. Love how grandfather and granddaughter are playing together.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Part 53

Love how maan can never say no to pari for anything.πŸ˜† I can feel the tense environment when darji asks pari for her father and mothers name.😲

Oh no pari said it. But i love how darji agreed to the rishta as he wants to make up for the mistakes he did with geet.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww so sweet of dadima to have prepared all for the wedding ceremony.

The meeting between darji and geet after all these years is so touching. Loved the way he asked for forgiveness and they both hug.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘

So happy that darji gives his blessing to maan and geet.

Aww me glad rajji and vicky are married. It was so sweet of maan to tell vicky that he has to keep rajji happy and not to think that she is alone as he is her brother and will always support her.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love how maan has decorated their bedroom like their wedding night. When he takes geet into his arms, I went all dreamy. So romantic.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Loved the ending where everyone is happy.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 😍😍😍Lots of hugs to you. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome update.
supreb.
love the ending.
thank u.
mitzi11 thumbnail
happy holi sweet heart muah 
it was super duper mindblowing all parts love it core sweet heart
beautiful ending i hope yu come up with
another fantic FF soonnnnnnn
thanks pm
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing
plz come up with season 2
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So happy ending. πŸ˜ƒ nice. πŸ‘ πŸ€— for U.