Maaneet and their Arman- (OS/Song Fiction)-SAJDE-

Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys, wassup πŸ˜ƒ
I've written a short song fiction(SF) or you can also call it one shot on the song
 "Sajde Kiye Hain Lakhoon".My first ever SF 😊 I am not at all good at this writing thing but still I tried .😳Please read and comment whenever you get time πŸ˜‰don't forget to use your imagination πŸ˜†
Link for the song :   http://www.lyricsmasti.com/song/7384/get_lyrics_of_Sajde-Kiye-Hai-Lakho.html
Thanks a lot Mallu for the banner 😊

He died, leaving her as a widow.She was left all alone.She too wanted to die.There was no meaning of her
living without him.She was incomplete without her MAAN.Maan's death not only affected her  mentally but physically as well.She would never have proper meals ,would spend the nights crying ,looking at their wedding album , remembering  all the moments with Maan.Little did she know
that he had left a  souvenir for her .Nothing materialistic but a living thing,taking its shape inside her and it became the reason for her to live.
A completely shattered Geet got  a reason to live,live for her and Maan's  dream
to bring their symbol of love in this world.
The doctors told her
to abort the child as she was not in a good condition.Going on with the pregnancy might prove to be fatal but she was determined that she wanted this baby at any cost.
She took care of herself for her baby and prayed all day long to God and asked
His help,His support so that she could bring this child in the world.
"BabaJi , meri madad kerna , mujhay himmat dayna k mein humaray bachay ko ais duniya mein le aoon.Mein nahi chahti ki Maan ki ye akhri nishani bhi mujhsay chen jaye."

Sajde kiye hai lakhon,
lakhon duayein maangi,
paya hai maine phir tujhee,

She got a job and started to work so she could provide her baby with all the necessites of life.
Doctor : Mrs.Khurana , please be practical.It's not safe for you to continue with your pregnancy.
Geet   :I think I've made myself clear that I will give birth to this baby at any cost.Please,try
to understand me.She remembered the day Maan had expressed his desire for having a baby soon.
Maan said with sparkle in his eyes, "bus Geet , ab toh mujhe aus din ka intezaar hai jab humara Junior aye ga."
Doctor tried to make her understand , "but you don't underst..." but she was cutt off by Geet "Thankyou.I'll be back
after 2 weeks to collect my report" stated Geet and left .

Chahat ki teri main
haqq mein hawayein maangi
paya hai maine phir tujhe

After Maan's death she had lost all hopes of living but the thought of their baby was all her heart needed to keep
beating.She took each breath just for their child.

Tujhse hi dil yeh behla,
tu jaise kalma pehla
Chahun na phir kyun main tujhe
Jis pal na chaha tujhko,
uss pal sazayein maangi,

As a result of her love , care , affection for her unborn child she was blessed with a baby boy.Looking at their
baby in her hands tears of joy escaped from her eyes.

Sajde kiye hai lakhon,
lakhon duayein maangi,

It was a strange feeling , she finally had her baby but the thought of Maan not being there caused an acute pain in her
heart.She was happy that their dream came true.With a beautiful smile on her face , looking at her baby she said,"Dekho Maan,humara
armaan pura ho gya.Humara ARMAN."

paya hai maine phir tujhe.

"How was that !!!" shouted Arman happily."Aha ha ha... koi nahi.Ye 'No ball' thi.Mein out nahi hoi hoon" said Geet not ready to accept the defeat."Mamma,
taht's not fair.Aap hamesha aise he kerti hain.Aap out hain and now its my turn to bat." said Arman taking the bat form Geet's hand."Nahi ! nahi ! nahi!
ager aisi baat hai toh ye loo bat aur mein nahi khel rehi"said Geet who was adamant that she was not out."Maa" said Arman softly.Geet turned back to
see what happend "mujhe toh pehle he pata tha ap har man jayen gi.Apke sath toh khelna he nahi chahiye tha mujhe.Aap dar gyi...haina?" said Arman with
a smirk.
"Acha acha, theek hai , mein kerti hoon bowling , aisay dialgoues bolne ki koi zarorat nahi hai" said Geet smiling at her son's innocent tactic which he
 inherited form his father.

jaane tu sara woh,
dil mein jo mere ho,
padh le tu aankhein har dafa
Nakhre se na ji bhi
hote hain raazi bhi,
tujhse hi hote hain khafa

Arman was her only family.She couldn't even think of loosing him.He was 5 years old now but she still feared that she might loose him.She used
to get up in the middle of the night to check whether Arman was sleeping fine , did he need anything , was he comfortable .
She entered Arman's room and walked towards him, touched his forhead just to check whether he had fever or nor.She just wouldn't take any risk.Sometimes
she would even fall asleep beside his bed just in case he might need her.Little did she know that Arman knew all about her fear of loosing him.
He would sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and find his mom sleeping beside him.

Jane tu batain sari
Kati hain ratein sari
Jalte diye se aur bujhe
uth uth k ratoon ko bhi , teri balain mangi

Geet's eyes would fill with tears whenever she saw Arman working on some school project.He was just like his Dad, dedicated towards
his work.Would want everything to be just prefect.
" Mamma , aap phir se shuru ho gye...." said Arman when he saw her eyes filled with tears.He was too young to understand why her mom
would always get teary even at the happiest moments but he did know that  there was something hidden deep in his mom's heart.
"uff ye aurtain , Mamma aap na, mujhe aik din pagal kerdain ge" said Arman in his cute kid like tone.That was all needed to make her
smile or even laugh at times.He did not know why but his mom always laughed when he said this to her.
-"Ab mainay kya kia ? " asked Geet.
"Mamma,hum yahan project tyar ker rehay hain.Kya apko nahi pata ye kitna important hai mere liye?" said Arman with an angry look which was the
most cute expression he would make.
"I'm sorry sir, abse mein pora dehan doongi" said Geet trying her best not to laugh.
"Aise laperwahe nahi chale ge mere sath.Arman Singh Khurana kisi bhi kaam mein koi kami nahi chorta."Arman tried to say in a bossy tone.

Saajde Kiye hain lakhoon"
lakhon duayein maangi,

Years passed , Geet could clearly see Maan in her son Arman.He was just like his Dad.
"Gussa toh hamehsa nak per rehta hai mager dil say autna he neram hai.Bilkul tumhari terhan..."  said Geet.
Looking at the sky she completed her sectence
"...haina?"
She could imagine Maan standing beside Armaan.Holding him in his arms.Playing with him.

Mera hi saya tu hai
Mujh mein samaya tu hai
HAr pal yeh lagta hai mujhe

But life doesn't always offer happiness.Sorrows are a part of life and we have to face them no matter what.This was the truth and Geet had accepted it long ago.

ok Guys, how was it?Really sorry for killing Maan but it's just a fiction πŸ˜‰ dil per mat laynaπŸ˜ƒ
take care and keep smiling 😊
Thanks.

Edited by Innocent02 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
it is bit emotional as you showed Maan is dead... you portray very touchy feeling Of Geet how she feel her life is without Maan...but an angel come to make her smile. πŸ‘
do write more Os but PLz MAan should be aliveEdited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
Innocent02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

it is bit emotional as you showed Maan is dead... you portray very touchy feeling Of Geet how she feel her life is without Maan...but an angel come to make her smile. πŸ‘
do write more Os but PLz MAan should be alive

hehehe.... I would never want Maan to die but this idea just came in my mind[:p]but she as ArMaanπŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜†
about writing another OS....tauba tauba...never !πŸ˜†
Thanks for liking it 😊
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Innocent02

<font color="#6600cc">
hehehe.... I would never want Maan to die but this idea just came in my mind[:p]but she as ArMaanπŸ˜ƒ</font>
<font color="#6600cc">πŸ˜†</font><font color="#6600cc">
about writing another OS....tauba tauba...never !πŸ˜†
Thanks for liking it 😊
</font>

why you cant write . if i can write any one can πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Innocent02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naddiya26

why you cant write . if i can write any one can πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

abhi to summer vacations hai.Kuch bhi kernay ko nahi hota.For writing you need time and patience πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
you write well πŸ‘πŸΌ
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I really liked it. It was really sad though. 😭 Sajde is one of my favorite songs. You did a good job! πŸ‘
Innocent02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann65

I really liked it. It was really sad though. 😭 Sajde is one of my favorite songs. You did a good job! πŸ‘

Thank you.It means a lot 😊
Sajde is one of my favorite as well
πŸ˜‰
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great OS...but it was really emotional 😭
bluedreamz953 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg..i was actually crying while reading this although i knew it was just an ff but still...was just imagining how life would be living with a replica of maan for geet....how hard it must've been....

Your story really touched my heart....love u for this....please DON'T continue becoz i will definitely read and i will cry even more....
Thanks...
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely...missed maan but still loved it!!!!!