Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thnx for the wonderful update nikita!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—relly appreciate ur effort ppl.........😊😊
kavrocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

D episode was moving realy fast πŸ˜Š.....at last she reveald about vishal to someone ........hiten do something😊😊

where is our DM who use to go to d root of d problem n solve it, like he did in anamika track???but he is realy  uninterested to know about d thruth in this situation y????????????....CV'S hav to give explaination about DM'S weird behavior in this plot..........

poor santu she as to pass over 2 hurdles on 5th august, bcoz definetly sarang wil create some problem to santu n d second one is tat irritating megha😑😑
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So silently Santu's army is getting larger each day.. Birwa, Hiral and half Monghi probably.. so everyone is talking about 5th august but nothing is going to happen until the last scene of that day and friday the half truth is out and we all have to wait till monday to get the clear picture.... hope its not the same this time..
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Uma, u'r so right, Thursday's epi will be a cliffhanger like when Birwa's truth was supposed to come out but it didn't till the next day and also the epi with DM taking the lakshman rekha thing off.

OK now to today's epi, Baa P'd me off when she said she's his mother why are u interfering. Doesn't she remember that when none of the family accepted Vishal she, despite being DM's wife brought Vishal into the house to give him his rights. Nobody else gave a crap then it was her alone then obviously she's going to have some concern for Vishal. I understand Baa can't forgive her for leaving the house but whats the need to taunt her. In total it was a good epi, would have been better if DM was in it.

Thanx for the update Nikita. It was a good epi just no DM.πŸ˜”
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much nikita.😊

anavisalwan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

So silently Santu's army is getting larger each day.. Birwa, Hiral and half Monghi probably.. so everyone is talking about 5th august but nothing is going to happen until the last scene of that day and Friday the half truth is out and we all have to wait till Monday to get the clear picture.... hope its not the same this time..

I agree with u dear. Its really true, they do this with every big revelation. In case of Birwa's truth revelation i remember i waited for a whole week & on the day of revelation not even one word about it was reveled, it was done the next day. Hope sumthing really big awaits for Thursday episode & its worth waiting.
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update nikki .....................what can I say about today's episode??? DM less episode..............I just couldnt understand why santu needs to go to the jail to find out about her baby........but atlest she got brain and told hiral about her situation....................

Now I wonder if baa and bapuji are also acting along with DM.......because I think baa consider santu her daughter .........so how in the world a mother would simply forgot about her daughter for someone whom she met 6 months ago.........cant be possible..............may be baa wants Santu back in her position and working silently to get to the bottom of things............

Overall I would rate this episode 5.5/10..............well things are progressing but not fast enough and no DM either.........Edited by Ayushi_01 - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ammoos

So silently Santu's army is getting larger each day.. Birwa, Hiral and half Monghi probably.. so everyone is talking about 5th august but nothing is going to happen until the last scene of that day and friday the half truth is out and we all have to wait till monday to get the clear picture.... hope its not the same this time..

Thanks for adding on the torture. πŸ˜†

sanrajfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHROME

not sure how everyone else feels -

I am sorry but don't mean to offend anyone - as much as I appreciate the written updates and effort behind that -

but we do not need this type of thread up "Written Update 3rd August: *incomplete*" before you even start the update...

it is misguiding..

either it should be live update or coming up or post it when atleast one part is up...

feel like you are playing with feelings of people who are eagerly waiting for the update..

Hi guys...so sorry I hit the like button by mistake.....I don't like this comment from shrome
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Niki for another Fab πŸ‘ update.

Whatever doubt we may have had about vishal being son was cleared today, cause that boy is as nosy as his mother geesh. πŸ˜† Following and listening to people conversation is their favorite habit. Oh and they like to run their mouths too. 🀣
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago