Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I haven't watched an epi in ages and have left the occasional written updates, so I may have missed a few things.

But why doesn't Santu just do another DNA test?  DM being Vishal's papa was confirmed through DNA, then surely if the two women were to take one, it would show that Santu is his mother.

Or have I missed something and this has already been done, except Megha doctored the reports???
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
all the mayavanshi kids should kick this megha out
nikita_88 thumbnail
Rakhie - Nice to see you round - Nope no DNA test has been done expect for the DM one - I don't know what these CV's think!

Uma as for the torture - I will get the painful episode and then you can have the climax to the the whole story - but this leap that is coming I don't think issues will be solved till post leap! 🤔
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Nikita ...thanks for the update ...eventhough DM less the epi was ok ....atleast Santu told Hiten and Toral about Vishal .... i guess she is learning from her mistakes of always hiding things.....lets see what they bring up as proof that Vishal is Santu's kid and how they stop the wedding .....

one more thing why dont they do a DNA test for Santu ....or are only men allowed to do that in EKta's world .....when it comes to women , their only role is to get tortured and blamed and mistreated throughout the serial .......Edited by Jes75 - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

I haven't watched an epi in ages and have left the occasional written updates, so I may have missed a few things.

But why doesn't Santu just do another DNA test?  DM being Vishal's papa was confirmed through DNA, then surely if the two women were to take one, it would show that Santu is his mother.

Or have I missed something and this has already been done, except Megha doctored the reports???

Hello Rakhie is been a minute, I guess congratulation are also in order you're IF-Rockerz . 👏

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today episode was punchfull with the revealation of the truth to Hiral👏, Santu's army is grown up from 1 to 3 1 1/2 person😆, Santu can do a DNA test like DM done🤔 but no, Santu has to prove from her fight as usual  (fault on Ekta mai & CV's) And I really hope CV's will not waste the much awaited 1hour by songs, dance or something else😡 bcoz most of the revealation come as cliffhanger and i dont want to see a cliffhanger on thursday neither friday, please spare us
SHU434 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Hi Nikita ...thanks for the update ...eventhough DM less the epi was ok ....atleast Santu told Hiten and Toral about Vishal .... i guess she is learning from her mistakes of always hiding things.....lets see what they bring up as proof that Vishal is Santu's kid and how they stop the wedding .....

one more thing why dont they do a DNA test for Santu ....or are only men allowed to do that in EKta's world .....when it comes to women , their only role is to get tortured and blamed and mistreated throughout the serial .......

Today's episode was really good. The part where Sarang got hit by a bulldozer. Three women confronting him. That was great. One is out. Yes it was good that Santu told Hiten and Toral about Vishal. DM less episode that was sad. I did not like when Baa was saying that Vishal's mom is taking care of him why should Santu interfere. What Santu did today by telling the truth about Vishal was good. I wish DM was there and he would have given her the ideas.Everyone is talking about the DNA test but the thing is that if Santu is going for the DNA test there is one person who is a doc in that house. DR.megha, Since she knows the doc's that work in the hospital she will come to know about the DNA test and then she will get a chance to tamper the results. Now that Megha does not want Vishal to get along with Santu, it will be difficult for Santu to get the DNA test done, he has to be there. Or atleast she  can get Vishal's saliva. hair or something that will work. . The only way is that Santu should gather the evidenceis by requesting the Jailor to disclose all the evidence and medical reports and talk to DM personally and not in front of Megha.  Also the jailor should accept in front of whole Dharampur that Santu was pregnant and had given birth in the hospital. The last resort would be Santu telling the whole truth to DM and asking for his help and getting DNA test.

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikita for the update ,I enjoyed to read it .it seems that i watch it throug the update.I know that this is not  simple so I appreciate you and the others like Ammos who doing this .thanks
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the cv's take us for fools- Sarang was exposed and no DM or anybody else? no dhoom dadaka no fireworks- what birwa's sacrifice no one knows? also if santu had to tell her than why not 6 mts back why all of a sudden now they show moonghi listens to her?

they are suddenly rushing things- is the leap on monday?
hiten, toral and vishal know the truth what about DM?

i think cv's are just rushing things -
also why are they bent upon ruining dm's character- why will he not believe santu?

one thing is good at-least we will get rid of megha

also cv's better have a good reason why megha is doing this -

the way things are being shown- the writing is on the walls megha is def going to take vishal and run and then we will have the leap
mani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.This seemed like a fast forward episode.They tortured us with Birwa-Monghi-Sarang crap for ages and the end was so riduculous.DM -Baa not with Santu is so unbelievable .