Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHU434 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks Niki for another Fab 👏 update.

Whatever doubt we may have had about vishal being son was cleared today, cause that boy is as nosy as his mother geesh. 😆 Following and listening to people conversation is their favorite habit. Oh and they like to run their mouths too. 🤣

You are so right. What you said at the end of the sentence is  actually very funny. I hope the boy got half of his mother's detective traits. But after seeing what he did after listening to the  conversation, the kid directly went to Megha instead of DM. If he went to DM then it would have been a different story altogether. The ending would be great and the truth revelation would be great. I too think that Megha might take the kid and run away.
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks 4 z updates. Overall good episode as Santu reveal z truth 2 Hiten n Toral, but Vishal heard z convo n vomit it 2 Dr Wamp don't think its good as she will bcome more alerte about Santu's next move. Baa is bcoming irritating day by day. No Dm as he must b busy wiz z DHOOM DHAAM wedding preparation instead of proving Dr Wamp wrong.  He is z NYAY DEVTAA of D'PUR.

hina91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@nikita_88 - Thanks for the update 😊Edited by hina91 - 13 years ago
ince thumbnail
@nikita_88 Thanks fot the updates      👏                                                                                                          @shu434.....i totaly  agree with you👍🏼   
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Niki for the update 😃 I think today's epi was an ok epi, finally Santu revealed what happened in jail and regretting not informing DM because she thought her baby would be despised and because of that decision whats now happening today. I'm glad Hiral are with Santu and Hiten gave promise to help her in this matter and not let Vishal go.  I want for the first time in HIten's life to be there fully and save his Maa and little brother from the hands of the Evil DrM! Santu saved his wife and his babies now its time Hiten saves his Maa and her baby.

I too have a horrible feeling that Evil DrM will try and run off with Vishal once the truth comes out, shes got her backup plan in action.  I truly hope not and SANRAJ and Hiten are able to stop her and she get caught, I dont want this to carry on 15yrs after the leap when Vishal is a young man and crap happening for Evil DrM to return and take her revenge with Vishal.  Punishment must happen before this stupid leap and Vishal with SANRAJ 😳

Why dont people in MMansion shut their doors whilst talking, Vishal has his mothers and fathers trait in unknowingly finding out truths and then blurting them out like Santu but Vishal has blurted to the wrong person  woman makes me feel sick and DM btr be in his sherlock holmes avatar not showing us what he is really up to...hes decisions spec this marriage to the criminal being shown are ❓ Baa still annoying me, sure this Evil DrM is giving wrong medication to Baa and Bapuji only explains their rude behavior...
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Shahara 3 - Baa still annoying me, sure this Evil DrM is giving wrong medication to Baa and Bapuji only explains their rude behavior...</font>[/DIV][/QUOTE]

love your point of view

i feel cheated I was expecting blue chappals for Sarang - but got nothing

cv's let us down - again

come on cv's - you tortured us from march to now with Sarang-moonghi-birwa track- what a end to the track
no dhamaka- no blue/yellow/pink chappals- feel cheated and complete let down

hope no let down with megha- we need severe punishment for her and please DM do not be nice to her and do NYAY- dharampur ka malik- get up we need NYAY

cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Nikita. Good thing was finally Santu said to Hiral about Vishal being DM and Santu's child lets see what happens further 😊
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
One thing beats me....why does Santu think that she needs proof to tell DM that VIshal is their son.....the way DM was so sure that Megha's kid cannot be his and yet the DNA report showed that Vishal is his child obviously means that only one woman could be his son's mom and that is Santu....if she tells him it will only clear things and finally clear his confusion how the DNA reports came positive.....so why the he** does she think she needs proof.....didn't she herself tell him that she never lied and DM agreed.....and if required he could get a DNA test done for Santu and VIshal, when he could get multiple tests done for him and Vishal, he sure can do the same for Santu and Vishal. I tell you, these CVs are such colossal idiots, god knows where they were when he was handing out brains and they obviously think we are even bigger idiots to be lapping all this up.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Niki,  finally SanRaj son  exists !  Amen   to that ! But now everybody has left this show for greener pastures, thanks to Ekta
prk14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
colo......gr8 word for the cv's i do not why Ekta changed her cv team only to get this kind of ideas her old team was better i suppose...the director Hemant Prabhu has returned so none of the tracks will go more than a week as pre -leap he wud do the same thing he knows if we r to be kept logged to the serial no track shud extend more than a week ...i do not know what the CV's r planning to show the marriage of DM an Megha or escape of Megha with Vishal...
We will have to wait and watch..cause the marriage wud turn down the trp's to all time low while the other one .......
Thanks for the update Nikita