Written Update 3rd August: *complete*

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHROME thumbnail
not sure how everyone else feels -

I am sorry but don't mean to offend anyone - as much as I appreciate the written updates and effort behind that -

but we do not need this type of thread up "Written Update 3rd August: *incomplete*" before you even start the update...

it is misguiding..

either it should be live update or coming up or post it when atleast one part is up...

feel like you are playing with feelings of people who are eagerly waiting for the update..

ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
atlast santu revealed the truth abt vishal infront of hiral...................n guess wt BONANZA!!!!🥳vishal heard their convo....n even questioned megha if she relly is his REAL MOM............n stupid magha tried to brainwash vishal.........telling that his santu aunty seems all gud but is not...n has cum back to hurt vishal.......as she knows that DM doesnt luv santu😡😡😡🤢🤢🤢

epi was gud......but bad too coz there was NO DM...........😡😭
Edited by Arshi_sahni - 13 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Incomplete is written so that people know that an update is coming p and no one starts a new thread asking for the updates. Updaters are doing it volunteerily and its a courtesy from their side so, please do not post any comments that hurt them.
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I rather like that there is an update thread even if it just to let people know that an update will be available shortly....because it lets me know that someone is working on it and an update will be available soon.....otherwise I was getting worried today😆 and about to post a message asking if there was going to be an update.

We should appreciate the effort the updaters put into watching the show and providing us such prompt and detailed updates even when there are crappy episodes and am sure there are times when they don't want to but watch the show just for our sake, a lot of forums don't have such dedicated people, we should appreciate what we have here.
Edited by sg08 - 13 years ago
soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikki dear for the update🤗, going to watch the episode then comment later😉
ilovebandini thumbnail
Hiten must do something,he has to tell DM!
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ekta serial are crap... EKta is trying to prove that Kids DNA match with father and not with MOM??? What proof these folks are going to run around for at the jail..... HOLLLLYYYYYY CRAAAPPPPP!!!!

Arjun & Vishal connection with DM got decided via DNA test... Wonder why Vishal mom connection should take so much time and why director is letting characters do timepass...
Edited by rajiv_register - 13 years ago
angelroses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im glad santu told hiral!
but meghna
i really hope everything gets revealed on thursday/friday & meghna does not run away with vishal 😡
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajiv_register

Ekta serial are crap... EKta is trying to prove that Kids DNA match with father and not with MOM??? What proof these folks are going to run around for at the jail..... HOLLLLYYYYYY CRAAAPPPPP!!!!

Arjun & Vishal connection with DM got decided via DNA test... Wonder why Vishal mom connection should take so much time and why director is letting characters do timepass...

🤣🤣🤣🤣My point exactly but I still don't get why not just use a DNA test to prove matters!