Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sg08

One thing beats me....why does Santu think that she needs proof to tell DM that VIshal is their son.....the way DM was so sure that Megha's kid cannot be his and yet the DNA report showed that Vishal is his child obviously means that only one woman could be his son's mom and that is Santu....if she tells him it will only clear things and finally clear his confusion how the DNA reports came positive.....so why the he** does she think she needs proof.....didn't she herself tell him that she never lied and DM agreed.....and if required he could get a DNA test done for Santu and VIshal, when he could get multiple tests done for him and Vishal, he sure can do the same for Santu and Vishal. I tell you, these CVs are such colossal idiots, god knows where they were when he was handing out brains and they obviously think we are even bigger idiots to be lapping all this up.

@ nikki

🤗 for the update & 🤗 for upcoming Thursday's maha update hope u will get something gud & logical story to write...... 😆 poor baby 😒

@ sg 08
exactly my point of view why this dafford (santu) thinks that her love (dm) needs any proof to believe on her as he knows that she never lieing......... i mean CV's r showing us that Santu's kids r believing on her without any proof & her husband needs any proof to believe on her it's so stupidity & they thinks we r the stupids who is baring this all

this CV's r just ruining every think. over all epi was gud but it will be more better if she comfort all to Dm not to Hiral....... it will be more logical........but i m asking logic from BT..... 😆