Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

I left because of the fan war .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......me and my gang shook up everything. Lolz. Such a brat i was. Chalo, ab to mill gayye na? Aao mere gale padd jaao. πŸ€—

Matlab you indirectly left bcoz of me, my co friends and our rivals? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† J/K. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

But enlighten me tooo Pocuu! My ID was angelgirl16 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then came angelz16~? And then some more angels before this final angel :P
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Matlab you indirectly left bcoz of me, my co friends and our rivals? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† J/K. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

But enlighten me tooo Pocuu! My ID was angelgirl16 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Then came angelz16~? And then some more angels before this final angel :P

Deja Vu.😲😲😲😲😲..... i think I have spoken to you. Were you around when Dinky and Queenkumar were there?
anku- thumbnail

Deja Vu.😲😲😲😲😲..... i think I have spoken to you. Were you around when Dinky and Queenkumar were there?

Eeesh. Kiski yaad dila di. I actually came into the forum after KYPH ended Pocu. Right after it. But yeah, I was there wen those two and their other girlies were there. lol.
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Awww KYPH is still my ALL TIME FAV show coz it never dissapointed me, even wen it had stupid tracks it jst went on and happy ending made me happy😳😳 loved ekta for thatπŸ˜› and lol i have seen nitica_82 sumwerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i dunno wer u on KIT forum?? or BB or PKB forum??πŸ˜•

reli?? i shud go read those posts😳 i jst love AK today even watch the Re runs like im seeing it first time🀣🀣 my fam thinks im mad🀣🀣

anku- thumbnail
Incase, you get some idea, I became friends with the Neha fans like Jenny, Lara(Laraib), Vallanki di, Munni di, Shelly(ShellyB), Areej and all of those Nehaian girls 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Eeesh. Kiski yaad dila di. I actually came into the forum after KYPH ended Pocu. Right after it. But yeah, I was there wen those two and their other girlies were there. lol.

🀣.....Unki hi band bajaayi thi maine .🀣
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Incase, you get some idea, I became friends with the Neha fans like Jenny, Lara(Laraib), Vallanki di, Munni di, Shelly(ShellyB), Areej and all of those Nehaian girls 😳

I remember Jenny , Vallanki and Muniza. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

I was everywhere but no , not BB or PKB. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...AK still stay one of the hottest Telly Couples ever. 😳

anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

LOLZ. Heyy!! Me tooo, me tooo!! I watch KYPH on YT too!! Ahhhh, Zaib and Kripa. Angad and Tanya <3 They were more happening than Angad-Kripa 🀣🀣

Btw, I hve seen nitica_82 sumwer too....Im sure I spoke to her too. She needs to answer us both :P πŸ˜† Cmonnn Pocu! Get answering already πŸ˜†Embarrassed

Par finally, humare dil mill gaye yahan pe :P πŸ˜†Embarrassed Isi baad pe, one more jhappi πŸ€—

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

they totally do u knw there jst too gud, i've nt gotten over them and i dnt even intend to😳😳

oye so wat fan fights u talking abt🀣🀣 prithvi gang🀣🀣