27th July: This is why Sid is SIDDHANTH MODI

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi daffodils.😳

I have missed making posts on SR and ArShi these past three days due to my work and the AT keeps all of us busy. I don't have the energy to make a posts today but I just had to say this that Siddhanth Modi moves ever fiber of every person who has a heart that is sensitive and all encompassing. There is a reason that as episodes go by , you love him more and more . He simply touches you as a regular human being but with a heart that has this huge carnation pinned on it.

Not many men in this world can tell their wives what Sid told Riddhima today. Accepting a woman with her past , allowing her to keep him safe in a corner of her heart where she can look back at it fondly , smiling at her and telling her that he accepts her with the past and the present , confessing that he is no angel and has his bouts of jealousy and insecurity , and yet be full of so much beauty that his wife is left speechless and some soulful tenderness on her face.

If Riddhima is surrendering herself to Sid tomorrow , then, it has come from within and only she knows what she holds for her husband in her heart. No woman in this world , however meek or however bold will do what she is going to do unless she feels for the man in question from her heart and soul. It doesn't matter what happens tomorrow... if SR consummate, it is natural and if Sid covers her up in clothes and tells her that she doesn't need to prove anything , even then , it is natural. Either way, SR will go a notch higher.

SR are not a great couple , they are not some extraordinary dramatic love story .... no.... they are just two individuals who walk off their penthouse straight into your heart. It is their simplicity , their innocence and their soulful poignancy that moves you. Ask Shilpa Malhotra.

P.S- I do not relate to people who hold no respect for the sanctity of marriage and are devoid of bigger perspectives and sensitive wisdom. And I will only be too grateful if they leave me and my post alone. Please keep your HORSE BLINDER VISION to yourself and spare me the mahaan gyaan.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone.
🤗
Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Love ur post as always esp this part m really eager to see what'll happen 😳

If Riddhima is surrendering herself to Sid tomorrow , then, it has come from within and only she knows what she holds for her husband in her heart. No woman in this world , however meek or however bold will do what she is going to do unless she feels for the man in question from her heart and soul. It doesn't matter what happens tomorrow... if SR consummate, it is natural and if Sid covers her up in clothes and tells her that she doesn't need to prove anything , even then , it is natural. Either way, SR will go a notch higher.
jacobharry10011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

P.S- I do not relate to people who hold no respect for the sanctity of marriage and are devoid of bigger perspectives and sensitive wisdom. And I will only be too grateful if they leave me and my post alone. Please keep your HORSE BLINDER VISION to yourself and spare me the mahaan gyaan.
🤣 🤣 🤣

U r so funny
Awesome post
Edited by jacobharry10011 - 13 years ago
immini thumbnail
awsum postttttttt..............love jeran.......
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Love ur post as always esp this part m really eager to see what'll happen 😳

Thanks Faroo.😳😳😳😳😳😳

Whatever happens, SR will only delve deeper into our hearts. Hai na?😳

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SR are not a great couple , they are not some extraordinary dramatic love story .... no.... they are just two individuals who walk off their penthouse straight into your heart. It is their simplicity , their innocence and their soulful poignancy that moves you. Ask Shilpa Malhotra.

Ohh!! you said it so beautifully about the SR couple. Nice post
-Preru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I simply and truly love your posts poca 🤗

Loved it <3. So true. You rock darling.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jacobharry10011

🤣 🤣 🤣

U r so funny
Awesome post

Thank you, honey. The MAHAAN VICHAARS and EMOSANAL ATTYAACHAARS of some twisted minds in this forum really force me to be funny.😆😆😆😆😆😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Poco Brilliant post!

I am about to use your words on you, I have to say SR show marriage, they show real life without meaning to the are so simple and innocent.

As for what you have said about Riddhima - she knows what she wants, she trusts Sid and this is her way of showing it.

I am not expecting anything from tommorow because as you said it will take SR's relationship to another level whatever happens next.

Today they spoke yet their words touched your heart leaving my face with a stupid si smile! 😍
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poco ..loved it Yes this is Sid for you..Every woman dreams of a hubby like him..Loved him and Siddihma today..It does not matter what Sid does ....covers her or consummate their marriage but whatever does is going to be with LOVE and lots of understanding.....

👏👏👏
👏