Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

I knoww!! Neha and Iqbal <3 haha. We give you time till tonight Pocu. Tell us, tell us, where you met us varna no Sid for 2 days for you. All channels and YT will fail wen you open them πŸ˜† Punishment zyada badi hogayi? πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

I am so wishing right now I cud hve my first user ID back and see the posts etc.  If only I had behaved wen I was on 80% WL πŸ˜† Now, toh its even gayab from I-F member list :P

yeah tell usπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† or we can be mean😈

why wat did u do🀣🀣🀣

ahem guys we are chatting here i have never recieved a warning before🀣🀣 i dnt want one
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
@poco and anglez: why dnt we go teher and discuss this lol

~~**KYPH FAN CLUB 2010(2)**~~

before we are chassed outta here lol
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

LOL. Ask me wat all wasn't done during those days after KYPH got over 🀣 I have a few bans.  My friends had countless. So you can understand :P πŸ˜†

Lmao. Oh yeahh, we went 4 pages chatting. Cholly Pocu! 😳 And no warning for Nadz. So, we shall discuss more on this on KYPH FC :) I hve to hve lunch anyways :P

I met one old friend here, thanks to her, I met one more new friend Nadz and one old mystery girl Pocu! I shall figure out your story Pocu :P Some way :P πŸ˜†

It was funn meeting you guys hereee!!! Abhi we shud all go out? πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
We will discuss these matters at the FC.

P.S- MEANIES!....Sid ke bina jeena bhi kya jeena! πŸ˜”πŸ€£

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
@anglez: i knw its soo cool wenevr i meet a kyph fan i like get soo happy and now yayy we met also and pocu ki mystery mujhe bhi solve karni hai, we shud join hands in detecting her mysteriousness tonite *joins hands*

go have lunch, chat to u soon, i added u as a buddy ;)

bye tc mwah
anku- thumbnail
LOL. Alrite Nadz. I shall come there later. Gonna go hve lunch. Hungry since morning :P Paapi pet pukar raha hai πŸ˜†

See you guys laterr, for suree! ;) πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

We will discuss these matters at the FC.

P.S- MEANIES!....Sid ke bina jeena bhi kya jeena! πŸ˜”πŸ€£

so u better enlighten us there🀣🀣 at teh FC🀣🀣 and lets scoot frm here🀣🀣
angeldust_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Pocahontas

luvd ur post..v well said
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Donnyyy!!!! Same here. I swear I was SO surprised 😳 LOL. Yes, he was the only one 😳 I keep wondering where he has disappeared now  I mean, I think know why but I dont know where :P Ahhhh, those days <3 Iqbal's back in a new show. I wish Neha was in it. Those days wud be back 🀣🀣🀣

Dude, believe it or not, few week backs I was listening to, ahem, "Masti Ke Din Hain Chalo Jhumein Aur Gaayein Hum" that was sung by youuu!! Remember?? I still hve it πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ You sounded so cute ;) I am sure you still do ;)

Aww. Whatever that attracted you here, I am just SOO happy to see you here. Its seriously gonna be so much more fun in DMG Forum now. I get so nostalgic πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ meeting old friends of I-F bcoz I rearly, like 2% come across old pals of I-F now except for those I added on MSN *sighs* 3 years ke baad I saw your post, I toh went 😲 hehee!! 😳 Really sachi mein so Good to see you Donny! πŸ€—

Cant wait for Dongiri to start. LMAO. I am so gonna wait for your Dongiri. Me is all ready to accompany you πŸ˜† 

BB doesn't come on I-F anymore...:P he's there on FB in case if u wanna catch up n make him nostalgic too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yeah i read about IQ's new show...any plans of doing sum gundagardi there??πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  and regarding neha...only if wishes were horses..😳😳 I used to like the show but then seeing the fan wars there i never posted there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ppl were crazy there i tell u...πŸ˜†

NOOOO....dont tell me u still have it......even BB made me listen to it a month or so back n i was like really embarrased...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i wished i hadnt sung tht...but thts indeed chooo sweet n cute of u to still hv it in sum corner of ur PC..☺️

Same here...same here....honestly...i am sooooooooooo ecstatic since yesterday upon meeting u...getting all those flashbacks again n again...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Many ppl left and many changed there ID's so its actually quite hard to recognise sum ppl u noe...only me n u are there wid the same ID's...πŸ˜†...tht made it quite easy to recognise each other i guess...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Time passes by so quickly...didnt realise its been 3 years already😲....A DON jhappi for u too from me...πŸ€—

Apologies for chatting in the last few pages😳...but it was irresistible...πŸ˜› thenku to the reunion...πŸ˜ƒ

It was funn meeting you guys hereee!!! Abhi we shud all go out? πŸ˜†

Anytime...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...i wish we actually could...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
anku- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donny COMB

BB doesn't come on I-F anymore...:P he's there on FB in case if u wanna catch up n make him nostalgic too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n yeah i read about IQ's new show...any plans of doing sum gundagardi there??πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  and regarding neha...only if wishes were horses..😳😳 I used to like the show but then seeing the fan wars there i never posted there...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ppl were crazy there i tell u...πŸ˜†

NOOOO....dont tell me u still have it......even BB made me listen to it a month or so back n i was like really embarrased...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i wished i hadnt sung tht...but thts indeed chooo sweet n cute of u to still hv it in sum corner of ur PC..☺️

Same here...same here....honestly...i am sooooooooooo ecstatic since yesterday upon meeting u...getting all those flashbacks again n again...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Many ppl left and many changed there ID's so its actually quite hard to recognise sum ppl u noe...only me n u are there wid the same ID's...πŸ˜†...tht made it quite easy to recognise each other i guess...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Time passes by so quickly...didnt realise its been 3 years already😲....A DON jhappi for u too from me...πŸ€—

Apologies for chatting in the last few pages😳...but it was irresistible...πŸ˜› thenku to the reunion...πŸ˜ƒ

Anytime...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...i wish we actually could...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ --- LOL. Don, I meant out of this topic 🀣 Cuz we're running a chat session here 🀣 Cholly Pocu! I think we'll get this post locked if we go on chatting :P Par me had to reply πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†Embarrassed

He's on FB? I am not there :P I am just staying over from social networking sites for now :P πŸ˜† I'll make him nostalgic some other day but if you talk to him, say Anku said hi and that she always remembers him :)

LMFAO. No, no plans of doing gundagardis 🀣 Don't think the other side wud treat his lead co-star the way they treated and commented on Neha. So, nah! :P πŸ˜† Crazy toh is quite an understatement na, Donny? 🀣 Par watever time  it was, it was great πŸ˜†

haaw! U sound SO cute in it, Saara! How can you get embarrassed? I think I ll post it here on DMG MF. Let everyone here it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Kab post karun? πŸ˜† Date and time according to your wish πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

hehe! I know man. Time passed by really quickly....but we're back to old fun times. A lil less gundagardi though but its all nice πŸ˜†Embarrassed haaw, nostalgic again πŸ˜†EmbarrassedEmbarrassed *gives Donny a Don jhappi backk* πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Apologies from me too πŸ˜† But it was irresistible from my side as well πŸ˜› I just have to reply back to Donny Embarrassed