Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

OMGGG!!!! Is that Saara??? 😲 WOWW!!!!! The Don is here?? In DMG Forum!!!!! Saara, IDK whether u're seeing my post but dude, its actually SO good to see you here. I can't believe my eyes :O

Oh btw, incase u read this post, its me Anku, the fellow Don from KYPH Forum :P Still dont remember? The one with the high temper always troubling BB(bhaskar bro) and ise bhi zyada kuch chaiye toh, Anku - the Neha-ian πŸ˜† This is my another ID which I have managed to keep secure and away from a ban :P πŸ˜†

Ankuuuuuuuuuuuu....yeah its me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...SOOOOO good to see you after so long Don Partner....πŸ˜ƒ...and those identification clues are not needed πŸ˜†...recognised you from your ID itself...!! Those KYPH days are unforgettable...only BB had the mental n physical strength to manage you all there...πŸ˜†

SidMa and ArSh were the magnetic forces that attracted me to this forum after like ages...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ and i guess its more fun doing all the gundagardi without any limits...πŸ˜† more free to do all the Dongiri now...πŸ˜‰
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks a lot Upps.😳😳😳😳😳😳.... Yes. Every normal woman wants a stable, innocent wise and yet a naughty man like Sid for a husband - somebody who will love her , look after her , prance around with her and yet stand by her through thick and thin. Riddhima Modi is lucky and she knows it.😳

This is it, this is how i see SR on the whole of marriage wise, this is how a marriage should be, her hubby to be like this - and have everything within the marriage and themselves EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Awww i knw sid was sooo sweet on 27th the way he said it was soo adorable in his super man shirt, he's always a cutee pie!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This post is still on? 😲

Thank you, babies. ☺️

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

This post is still on? 😲

Thank you, babies. ☺️

i jst came today and found it🀣🀣 so it shud be🀣🀣

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

i jst came today and found it🀣🀣 so it shud be🀣🀣

Nikammi! 🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

oye dnt call me that🀣🀣 atleast i found u and ur postπŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Donny COMB

Ankuuuuuuuuuuuu....yeah its me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...SOOOOO good to see you after so long Don Partner....πŸ˜ƒ...and those identification clues are not needed πŸ˜†...recognised you from your ID itself...!! Those KYPH days are unforgettable...only BB had the mental n physical strength to manage you all there...πŸ˜†

SidMa and ArSh were the magnetic forces that attracted me to this forum after like ages...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ and i guess its more fun doing all the gundagardi without any limits...πŸ˜† more free to do all the Dongiri now...πŸ˜‰

Donnyyy!!!! Same here. I swear I was SO surprised Embarrassed LOL. Yes, he was the only one Embarrassed I keep wondering where he has disappeared now  I mean, I think know why but I dont know where :P Ahhhh, those days <3 Iqbal's back in a new show. I wish Neha was in it. Those days wud be back 🀣🀣🀣

Dude, believe it or not, few week backs I was listening to, ahem, "Masti Ke Din Hain Chalo Jhumein Aur Gaayein Hum" that was sung by youuu!! Remember?? I still hve it πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ You sounded so cute ;) I am sure you still do ;)

Aww. Whatever that attracted you here, I am just SOO happy to see you here. Its seriously gonna be so much more fun in DMG Forum now. I get so nostalgic TongueEmbarrassed meeting old friends of I-F bcoz I rearly, like 2% come across old pals of I-F now except for those I added on MSN *sighs* 3 years ke baad I saw your post, I toh went 😲😲😲😲 hehee!! Embarrassed Really sachi mein so Good to see you Donny! πŸ€—

Cant wait for Dongiri to start. LMAO. I am so gonna wait for your Dongiri. Me is all ready to accompany you πŸ˜† 
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

Donnyyy!!!! Same here. I swear I was SO surprised 😳 LOL. Yes, he was the only one 😳 I keep wondering where he has disappeared now  I mean, I think know why but I dont know where :P Ahhhh, those days <3 Iqbal's back in a new show. I wish Neha was in it. Those days wud be back 🀣🀣🀣

Dude, believe it or not, few week backs I was listening to, ahem, "Masti Ke Din Hain Chalo Jhumein Aur Gaayein Hum" that was sung by youuu!! Remember?? I still hve it πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ You sounded so cute ;) I am sure you still do ;)

Aww. Whatever that attracted you here, I am just SOO happy to see you here. Its seriously gonna be so much more fun in DMG Forum now. I get so nostalgic πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ meeting old friends of I-F bcoz I rearly, like 2% come across old pals of I-F now except for those I added on MSN *sighs* 3 years ke baad I saw your post, I toh went 😲 hehee!! 😳 Really sachi mein so Good to see you Donny! πŸ€—

Cant wait for Dongiri to start. LMAO. I am so gonna wait for your Dongiri. Me is all ready to accompany you πŸ˜† 

KYPH forum???????????????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Do you remember nitica_82?