Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

KYPH forum???????????????😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Do you remember nitica_82?

OMGGG!!!! NOOO!!!! Are you serious???? Like sachi mein??? ShockedShockedShockedShocked Dude, you gotta be kidding me. I sooo remember having interacted with this id. Randomly but I doo! I NEED to check old posts!!!
anku- thumbnail
OMG. No, not even randomly. I sooo remember this ID faintly. Wait a sec. Let me go backkk!!! Rewind my memory!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

OMG. No, not even randomly. I sooo remember this ID faintly. Wait a sec. Let me go backkk!!! Rewind my memory!!!

That's me and i have written THE MAXIMUM on KYPH. 🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

reli?? u liked KYPH?? OMG that was my fav show ever😳😳 i wasnt on IF that time😑
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

reli?? u liked KYPH?? OMG that was my fav show ever😳😳 i wasnt on IF that time😑

KYPH is what made me 'phamous' on IF. Man! Those were the days!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail

HAAWWW!!!! 😲😲😲😲 Dude, I just checked your posts. LMFAO. I wanttt my banned old ID back tooo!!!! I wanna see if we ever had interactions. Bcoz I so remember your ID Poca. Looks like you left before the fan war started?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You never came to Other Show Forums? Noo, Im sure you did bcoz I def. remember you from there. You came naaa??

Me is gonna go into shock mode. I need to get a grip on this. WOW. Yeh toh kuch zyada hi bada surprise hogaya 😲🀣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

KYPH is what made me 'phamous' on IF. Man! Those were the days!πŸ˜†

reliπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u shud send me sum posts of urs tehreπŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣 phamousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u knw i hate nt being on wen i most fav show ever was aired i never knew abt IF until it ended after it ended i was like a devdasan🀣🀣 i used to search pics vids all day loonga nd thats wen i found KYPH forum and IF😳😳😳 then KIT started and i joined that forumπŸ˜›

hey but i rem nitica_82 frm sumwer elighten meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail

OYEE!!!! You posted in Kajjal forum too? Vahan toh I AM SURE, DEF. vahan we must hve interacted in some topic. Kyunki your old ID is going round round in my mind. If not KYPH, if not Other Show Forums the def. Kajjal has to be the one.

When did you stop posting in KYPH Forum, Poca?
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~angelz16~

HAAWWW!!!! 😲 Dude, I just checked your posts. LMFAO. I wanttt my banned old ID back tooo!!!! I wanna see if we ever had interactions. Bcoz I so remember your ID Poca. Looks like you left before the fan war started?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You never came to Other Show Forums? Noo, Im sure you did bcoz I def. remember you from there. You came naaa??

Me is gonna go into shock mode. I need to get a grip on this. WOW. Yeh toh kuch zyada hi bada surprise hogaya 😲🀣

I left because of the fan war .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......me and my gang shook up everything. Lolz. Such a brat i was. Chalo, ab to mill gayye na? Aao mere gale padd jaao. πŸ€—
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

reliπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u shud send me sum posts of urs tehreπŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣 phamousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u knw i hate nt being on wen i most fav show ever was aired i never knew abt IF until it ended after it ended i was like a devdasan🀣🀣 i used to search pics vids all day loonga nd thats wen i found KYPH forum and IF😳😳😳 then KIT started and i joined that forumπŸ˜›

hey but i rem nitica_82 frm sumwer elighten meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

KYPH was my life back then. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....nitica_82 was around but now she is Pocahontas. Infact , when the show aired , i wrote a post everyday for a long long time.