Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

When I saw the Header Mera, My heart sank to the bottom....I did not want any THOUGHTING .....good heavens, I've been thoughting and thoughting for this past month ,,,that my brain is in need of  a urgent maintenance...but it was my greed for food that made me delve into this Menu..
and beta, you have hidden some cordon bleu snacks  here !!πŸ˜ƒ

Shakthi was Shakthi....The rapacious, Immoral vulture ......Neither do I have any sympathy for Kesar ...her over submissiveness is seriously painful to watch...she has her opportunity now , when she is carrying a prospective chirag of the khandan, instead of making use of this situation to expose Shakthi,  she meekly follows her Pati Parameshwar's order's ...she had a golden nay a diamond moment when  her Devar came in the nick of time...but she forsook that diamond moment and chose to cover the rottenness in her marriage ....

Ah! well Here is another CAUSE preening itself and awaiting the end of court case and waiting for Pratigya attention ..Pratigya will be needing this CAUSE, won't she...to keep herself occupied and to prove to us how brave she is, how intelligent she is and all this courtesy of her sanskar. blah ,blah ...so we do not have to worry WHAT NEXT after court case ..we already have it in our lap..πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna after due contemplation of stars and moon and  charting a course for his navigation makes his entry into the hallowed room ...and immediately Pratigya goes into "HUM" mode...not once does she ask "whether he has eaten any thing.shud she serve him anything"...No Sire !! it is "HUM Pareshan", "HUM intezar", "HUM khuch Baat" ...hearing this HUMS, my ear's  started its Humming ...but thankfully Krishna's baritone broke this painful HUM....and what a beautiful baritone it was....Now that's what I call a performance ...one that requires an  encoreπŸ‘πŸ‘..encore !! Encore !! ENCORE !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

what irks me and always irked me is the complete and total dismissal of Krishna's feeling's by Pratigya..,😑 she doesn't even pause for a micro millisecond to contemplate what Krishna was saying ?what  was he  trying to say ?....I would want the CV's  to show Pratigya having the FB just like Krishna did and come up all guilty,soft and remorseful at her cavalier treatment of Krishna and his love ....would that be too much to ask

Komal was and is a straight shooter ..when she compared the treatment  of the guest with their boorish treatment of their damad..did I see a  feeling of guilt or a momentary  discomfiture
...again No is my answer..

would the CV's do the needful and portray all educated PPL as humans responding to stimuli instead of showing them to be a programmed Robots ...

Nainaji's reaction was ludicrous, she knows , let me amend that she says she knows what Krishna is capable of and when she calls Pratigya and Krishna responds harshly, she assumes  that Krishna is acquainted with the truth ....[laughable really, cos this is a GM reaction of Krishna and not the thod phod reaction that she was clearly expecting]..could not she gauge just by the fact that he was talking,  that the Damocles sword is still hanging...pffft !!This Saxena's  take the cake for their thick headedness....πŸ˜•

Monday on,  Perry Mason is going to take over ...my best wishes to him...!!😊

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pratigy had her share yday...it was a delight to watch...at last some one saying wats rite n wrong to her..... cant get away without applauding Arhaan's performance...!!

I really wish Adarsh gets his share too...either from Komal herself or from her bro....her bro to had talked baout it earlier but in a lite tone....
if Adrash gets cordial with Komal after the trial..its is no less mean of him as she is his wife and no matter wat..he shud be fine with her,,,

Y dont these Saxenas have not got even a little bit foressight yaar?? If not today Komal wil know 2moro...
wats this way of keeping her away in family affairs...i mean if dey r not in aposition to tell her everything..they can at least try to make her understand ..i mean they need ot talk ...at least
..this isno less an ill-treatment!!
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Pratigy had her share yday...it was a delight to watch...at last some one saying wats rite n wrong to her..... cant get away without applauding Arhaan's performance...!!

I really wish Adarsh gets his share too...either from Komal herself or from her bro....her bro to had talked baout it earlier but in a lite tone....
if Adrash gets cordial with Komal after the trial..its is no less mean of him as she is his wife and no matter wat..he shud be fine with her,,,

Y dont these Saxenas have not got even a little bit foressight yaar?? If not today Komal wil know 2moro...
wats this way of keeping her away in family affairs...i mean if dey r not in aposition to tell her everything..they can at least try to make her understand ..i mean they need ot talk ...at least
..this isno less an ill-treatment!!

They can't tell her as she will go running to tell SS....In this case I agree, Patigya should first tell Krishna before anyone else hears it. This whole situation was created by Proff making Prat promise not to tell Krishna.....for a family that prides itself in telling truth, being honest always and etc, that was the moment they went down the wrong path and right now they are in the middle of a maze and unable to find a way out..!!...........

I don't really care much for Adarsh......as soon as Prats and Krish are sorted out, you'll see Adarsh falling in line.....for whatever reasons the CVs have determined to treat the Saxena siblings life like a dominio effect, starting from Pratigya's life.......so unreal!!.......Komal, well the girl can give as good as she gets...πŸ˜†

I'm really hoping...well praying...that come monday, we do see Pratigya thinking about what Krishna had said....cannot bear it if it is like last week (14th) where Krishna was all snappy and hurt and then the next day it was like nothing happened......this now needs to move forward, to make Prats move towards meeting Krishna halfway.....2-3 weeks to show a softer side is a short timespan considering we probably will get loads of scenes at the courtroom and probably of SS elections stuff.... so its important that any Kriya scenes has the whoomph factor and makes us truly believe in how they are slowly falling for each other.......otherwise it will be too cold between them.....and krishna does not deserve that.....😲😭
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

I'm really hoping...well praying...that come monday, we do see Pratigya thinking about what Krishna had said....cannot bear it if it is like last week (14th) where Krishna was all snappy and hurt and then the next day it was like nothing happened......this now needs to move forward, to make Prats move towards meeting Krishna halfway.....2-3 weeks to show a softer side is a short timespan considering we probably will get loads of scenes at the courtroom and probably of SS elections stuff.... so its important that any Kriya scenes has the whoomph factor and makes us truly believe in how they are slowly falling for each other.......otherwise it will be too cold between them.....and krishna does not deserve that.....😲😭

DG:

laying the condition was in my mind shall we say using plain and clear language to spell out the harsh realities of their marriage and to indicate the next course of action and also to leave the firm impression that while he is tolerant - his expectations and patience is not a time-infinite offer. I am sure he will not force her. that is not his way he has waited for long and been understanding.

he tried expressing his disappointents, frustrations and his take ontheir situation in plain terms. it was only when it was clearly not sinking in and being blatantly and callously brushed aside that he proposed the ultimatum. he did not walk into that room with the ultimatum in mind.  if he wanted to force her he would not have given her time to think and even suggested the writing on the wall (thought that was funny only baba would want to express a suggestion for his seductionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I do not want her to give in robotically or under duress because as you said he does not deserve it. his silent treatment is necessary for her to realize this is serious, no pandering, no cajoling no pleading this time. the time to discuss and engage is over. kid gloves are off. its a take it or leave it deal and she is perfectly capable of leaving it. she can refuse. not tell him and when the info comes out inthe courtroom go stay with her family. prof efforts at marriage preservation will be in vain.  he even told her this time you can leave. so finally was happy to hear that. his blinders are off and he is being pragmatic.

I want her to realize his need as her husband and look at him, see him from within and remember his unconditional love and support and then agree as his wife and as a woman. otherwise we are back to square on and he might as well have finished the deed on the honeymoon. all these in between shows have been a waste of time.
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: stillhopeful

DG:

laying the condition was in my mind shaall we say using plain and clear language to spell outeh harsh realities of their marriage and to indicate the next course of action and also to leave the firm impression that will he is tolerant his expectations and patience is not a time-infinite offer. I am sure he will nto force her. that is not his way he has waited for long and been understanding.

he tried expressing his disappointents, frustratiosn adn his take ontheir situation in plain terms. it was only when it was clearly not sinking in and being blatantly and callously brushed aside that he proposed the ultimatum. he did not walk into that room with the ultimatum in mind.  if he wanted to force her he would not have given her time to think and even suggested the writing on the wall (thought that was funny only baba would want express a suggestion for his seductionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

I do not want her to given in robotically or under duress because as you said he does not deserve it. his silent treatment is necessary for her to realize this is serious, no pandering, no cajoling no pleading this time. the time to discuss and engage is over. kid gloves are off. its a take it or leave it deal and she is perfectly capable of leaving it. she can refuse. not tell him and when the info comes out inthe courtroom go stay with her family. prof efforts at marriage preservation will be in vain.  he even told her this time you can leave. so finally was happy to hear that. his blinders are off and he is being pragmatic.

I want her to realize his need as her husband and look at him, see him from within and remember his unconditional love and support and then agree as his wife and as a woman. otherwise we are back to square on and he might as well have finished the deed on the honeymoon. all these in between shows have been a waste of time.

The problem with the track  has been that the lead character's so far have never been given time to pause and reflect, they are in and out of crisis with no stop or pause..... Pratigya has had no time alone,either Kesar or Amma are glued to her... in maike, naina,aarushi  stick to her like burrs...and also her night time is reserved for Saxena's ..it is only recently that  she has began to think of baba  as a bola bhala and also now she  slowly and painfully slowly is realizing that Krishna is subjected to enormous pressure  for supporting her ..Let the CV's carry this  realization forward ...until now  the process of realization has been far and weak, let the CV's make it a continuous realization on the part of Pratigya...and steadily strengthen this process of realization.

Also create a scene where the case would not have been able to proceed without the timely intervention of Krishna ...Oh ! he must also have  been shown to have by passed SS [thereby incurring his wrath ] and come to her rescue....Such strong scenes will hasten her softening and will not make it seem as if one day she woke and decided that today she will fall in love with Krishna and Tomorrow she will have her suhaag raat...she must be shown to be making some,any efforts to reduce the distance and trying for rapprochement [and very vital, without bringing the saxena's in on this ]..,she must be shown as trying to appease him...

He must continue his silent treatment , distance himself   from her and still continue to help her ,without going cold on  her..she must be left wondering, thinking, longing  for the old Krishna...she must be forced to reassess  her action's vis Krishna ..perhaps a remark of Kesar  could trigger this reflection [Kesar is always praising Krishna right and always gives sensible advice ]...his continued silence , indifference , kesar's words or Komal's harsh truth will force her to look into herself and realize that Krishna, that bumbling Krishna means more to her than her Papa....

All this can be accomplished ...after all we have got 15 days for it !!

Well !! I can dream on...and On...😍

sweet_bhanki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

The problem with the track  has been that the lead character's so far have never been given time to pause and reflect, It is in and out of crisis with no stop or pause..... Pratigya has had no time alone,either Kesar or Amma are glued to her... in maike, naina,aarushi  stick to her like burrs...and also her night time is reserved for Saxena's ..it is only recently that  she has began to think of baba  as a bola bhala and also now she is slowly and painfully slowly is realizing that Krishna is subjected to enormous pressure  for supporting her ..Let the CV's carry this  realization forward ...till the process of realization has been far and weak, let the CV's make it a continuous realization on the part of Pratigya...

Also create a scene where the case would not have been able to proceed without the timely intervention of Krishna ...Oh ! he must also have  been shown to have by passed SS [thereby incurring his wrath ] and come to her rescue....Such strong scenes will hasten her softening and will not make it seem as if one day she woke and decided that today she will fall in love with Krishna and Tomorrow she will have her suhaag raat...

He must continue his silent treatment , distance himself emotionally  from her and still continue to help her ,without going cold her..she must be left wondering, thinking, longing  for the old Krishna...she must be forced to reassess  her action's vis Krishna ..perhaps a remark of Kesar  could trigger this reflection [Kesar is always praising Krishna right and always gives sensible advice ]...his continued silence , indifference , kesar's words or Komal's harsh truth will force her to look into herself and realize that Krishna, that bumbling Krishna means more to her than her Papa....

Well !! I can dream on...and On...😍

hi tanthya
i've bolded those word because i think that's so important. i don't want krishna to be cold towards. i've read so many posts where people are saying that krish should give her the cold shoulder treatment but what will that achieve? i hate tic for tac games and 'an eye for an eye'. nothing is really gained from playing such games. krish is above playing such games. i also don't think the 'suhag raat' will happen at the end of the 2-3 weeks because isn't that when Angad is set to make his comeback?
tanthya thumbnail

I understand Sweet bhanki , being silent  will at least imply that the silence can be broken someday....but going cold physically and emotionally will lead to distancing and a widening  chasm and the eventual casualty if not checked in time will be their relationship..

Silence  suggests that one day ,there is scope for words ,but going cold means,,,it  is the beginning of the end ,,many a times an irreversible process..
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

When I saw the Header Mera, My heart sank to the bottom....I did not want any THOUGHTING .....good heavens, I've been thoughting and thoughting for this past month ,,,that my brain is in need of  a urgent maintenance...but it was my greed for food that made me delve into this Menu..
and beta, you have hidden some cordon bleu snacks  here !!πŸ˜ƒThankooji! 😳I was planning to serve the entree for Friday's meal but as the show started with KN I felt the animal kingdom sounded more apt.

Shakthi was Shakthi....The rapacious, Immoral vulture ......Neither do I have any sympathy for Kesar ...her over submissiveness is seriously painful to watch...she has her opportunity now , when she is carrying a prospective chirag of the khandan, instead of making use of this situation to expose Shakthi,  she meekly follows her Pati Parameshwar's order's ...she had a golden nay a diamond moment when  her Devar came in the nick of time...but she forsook that diamond moment and chose to cover the rottenness in her marriage ....

Ah! well Here is another CAUSE preening itself and awaiting the end of court case and waiting for Pratigya attention ..Pratigya will be needing this CAUSE, won't she...to keep herself occupied and to prove to us how brave she is, how intelligent she is and all this courtesy of her sanskar. blah ,blah ...so we do not have to worry WHAT NEXT after court case ..we already have it in our lap..πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna after due contemplation of stars and moon and  charting a course for his navigation makes his entry into the hallowed room ...and immediately Pratigya goes into "HUM" mode...not once does she ask "whether he has eaten any thing.shud she serve him anything"...No Sire !! it is "HUM Pareshan", "HUM intezar", "HUM khuch Baat" ...hearing this HUMS, my ear's  started its Humming ...but thankfully Krishna's baritone broke this painful HUM....and what a beautiful baritone it was....Now that's what I call a performance ...one that requires an  encoreπŸ‘πŸ‘..encore !! Encore !! ENCORE !!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

what irks me and always irked me is the complete and total dismissal of Krishna's feeling's by Pratigya..,😑 she doesn't even pause for a micro millisecond to contemplate what Krishna was saying ?what  was he  trying to say ?....I would want the CV's  to show Pratigya having the FB just like Krishna did and come up all guilty,soft and remorseful at her cavalier treatment of Krishna and his love ....would that be too much to ask

Komal was and is a straight shooter ..when she compared the treatment  of the guest with their boorish treatment of their damad..did I see a  feeling of guilt or a momentary  discomfiture
...again No is my answer..

would the CV's do the needful and portray all educated PPL as humans responding to stimuli instead of showing them to be a programmed Robots ...

Nainaji's reaction was ludicrous, she knows , let me amend that she says she knows what Krishna is capable of and when she calls Pratigya and Krishna responds harshly, she assumes  that Krishna is acquainted with the truth ....[laughable really, cos this is a GM reaction of Krishna and not the thod phod reaction that she was clearly expecting]..could not she gauge just by the fact that he was talking,  that the Damocles sword is still hanging...pffft !!This Saxena's  take the cake for their thick headedness....πŸ˜•

Monday on,  Perry Mason is going to take over ...my best wishes to him...!!😊

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Come Monday, we are in for a treat as we move to the courtroom drama. As it is my cup of tea, I am going to judge the proceedings like a connoisseur of chai at a Food Festival. πŸ˜›

Looks like Paramatman or is it Perry Mathur will have his say in court to address the bench. The animal kingdom will be present at the kangaroo court this time led by the buzurg sher, with the hyena😈 in tow carrying his pistole. The young lion will there to protect the his DEER wife. 😳

I am expecting some authenticity in the proceedings. Lucky for Accomplice Adarsh, this will not be a jury trial or he could be counting bars for the rest of his life. Flood warnings are sure to be posted around the courthouse as soon as a dehydrated Nainaji 😭is spotted in the vicinity of the courthouse. Perry Mathur already shares Prof. affinity of chai. He's already been given entry into the family with invitation to share their bounty at their dining table.

Mathur couldn't convince Prof. to agree to move forward without precious Prat's interference. Does that mean Prats will give her dad another "aap ki kasam" or mini baashan to come clean with the truth. Or will the DEER wife herself reveal that she is actually Sherni in a deer's disguise and reveal her traumatic experience of being trapped by another blood thirsty hyena😑. Will the young Sher protect his sherni from the wrath of the animal kingdom before they some salivating to feast on her carcus? Let's wait and see!

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

guys:

u know I was thinking over the whole shakti scene.  shakti is a jerk. thru and thru. he is a drunk a womanizer and a thug. cold-blooded. yet to date while all his vices and his evil ways have been highlighted boldly in his character, he has never ever been shown to get a woman home. ever.

this is not out of consideration to his wife's sensibilities but rather for fear of his father. who lives by the standard that the home life and kottha life should be kept seperately. his father freaked when he gave kesar's necklace to the kothewali and even his defense that it could be considered an advance payment for her services at krishna's wedding, SS was very upset becasue it was not the value of the necklace but the symbolism that had been tarnished. the necklace was kesar's gift for the SR.

so I initially found it hard to believe that he would get the girl to sleep in his bed at home??? did not seem right. I mean the fact that he would take another woman sounds like him but if he had gone to the brothel before coming home and kesar found some sign of his visit on his clothes, then I would have said ok that is realistic. which leads me to believe that there was a specific reason that the scene as shown. it has nothing to do with kesar's humiliation, it has to do with pratigya.

hear me out. Pratigya has kept her distance from krishna inspite of knowing the truth about his non-involvement in the kidnapping. she does this because she firmly believes he is a goon and is no better than  Shakti. In her mind this is a big negative. one she cannot get past. when kesar tells her that she does not want the child to become like his dad but like his chacha, she tells kesar no don't ever wish this you do not know what he really is and kesar is the one who says no you don't know him that well. krish is not like that.

the article says that they will consummate. however, in my mind if she has to agree voluntarily then she will need to lose this perception of him as a goon and for this she will have to see an obvious and crude comparison.

when the payaal is found, krish is not at home but pratigya is. odds are IF a revelation is made or if SS suspects something and taunts or shouts at Shakti, the comparison with krish will definitely be made and may get prats thinking.  if it is not for this then I cannot see the reason why Shakti would make such a move. no matter how much he hates kesar and wants to degrade and demean her, he is more afraid of SS, his anger and his displeaure.

what do you guys think?