Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mia03

🀣🀣🀣 Kangaroo court indeed .
 Dadi dadi dadi, does she ever shaanth ho jao, i notice one thing lately, she hasn't blame pratz for awhile now. I want her to blame pratz infront of krishna, to see him defend her, mum the word...but no because of secrets she will bite her tongue. when the secret is out and  Adarsh, get into trouble, Pratz sure going to get it.

Imagine Dadi's fury when she hears that Adarsh was an accomplice to the crime. Didn't anyone check on him? When Prof. left through the front door, we saw Adarsh leave through another door or was it a window? Komal is way too indifferent with a husband who is indifferent to her. Isn't she even suspicious about what he is up to. The worst case scenario she can call her bauji and he will break a few of his damadh's bones to teach him a lesson not to mess with his bitiya.
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mera:

everyone on the promo thread seems so upset about the consummation thing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow, I honestly don't care if they consummate or not. it will be nice to see a progression in their relationship from the teenage drama that is going on to a more mature relationship drama.

however, i am not a kriya fan just a krishna fan, so if it does nto happen, am cool with that. as long as they do not show him reverting back to wimp krishna.

i can see old krishna back in the friday epi. the no-nonsense prgamatic and blunt krishna. was really good to see. if she refuses, they can split up and again fine with that. as long as he does not go back to being driver and football

ka kaehti ho?

in any event, arhaan'a acting is amazing. even in the short short promo he was amazing. very believable. somebody said (i think it was kaash) that he should be in bollywood as he seemed like big b. I agree very very talented actor. in so many episodes his performance has realistically demosntrated a wide range of emotions and diverse facets of the character krishnaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Hope

It came out of left field to see Sakthi actually throw his wife out of the marital bed for his kote wali. Usually it is the other way round when they are caught messing around. We also saw him praise Kesar as a good wife who took care of him while Prats was prancing around town and neglecting Baba.  Does this indicate that the Kesar baby story is going to grow a little more in the coming weeks?

Now  let's talk abou the preview and upcoming track...............

About the courtroom notanki coming up next week, we have barely seen any preliminary actions from Perry Mathur besides getting Mr. Sham's Hancock and coming to his house to personally inform his client's grateful family about the date of the hearing.  Or was it the trial?

We saw in the preview for Monday Baba confronting Perry Mathur who was enjoying a leisurely cup of garam chai just the way his client liked it.πŸ˜ƒ  Are we going to suddenly jump into the court proceedings out of nowhere? We didn't see a prosecutor take over the case and evidence from the police. Did either side file a legal motion to dismiss or even a motion for summary judgment based on just the relevant facts of this case?

An article about the upcoming track said we are going to see some HARD HITTING COURTROOM SCENES. What does that mean? That the judge is going to pound his gavel a lot bec' the courtroom would have turned into a circus before  the trial started in earnest? Will the media be present at the courthouse? SS is running for elections and his samandh is the defendant, so CNN and Star News guys will be there to bring the late-breaking news to the public.   I really hope the judge gives Prof. a bashaan for a change about not misusing the legal system like a kangaroo court bec' of his lack of courage to face personal problems on his own inside of making it a public spectacle.

Anyone here ready  to delve into some preliminary hearings of our own before the case begins?

Come to order!  πŸ˜‰

Dear Meraji

The main pratigya story Writer Shanti Bhushan And co writer Pearly Grey were informed that you want CNN and Star news reporters to be shown in court room to provide live coverage and detailed analysis of the court proceedings. But unfortunately both writers were adamant to go there own ways and instead it will only be televised on Stat TV channel through a fictional court with their own rules and interpretation of law and crime to entertain masses, rather then teaching TV audience about the Indian penal court system or what you just called it Kangaroo court system . πŸ˜†
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: stillhopeful

mera:

everyone on the promo thread seems so upset about the consummation thing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow, I honestly don't care if they consummate or not. it will be nice to see a progression in their relationship from the teenage drama that is going on to a more mature relationship drama.

however, i am not a kriya fan just a krishna fan, so if it does nto happen, am cool with that. as long as they do not show him reverting back to wimp krishna.

i can see old krishna back in the friday epi. the no-nonsense prgamatic and blunt krishna. was really good to see. if she refuses, they can split up and again fine with that. as long as he does not go back to being driver and football

ka kaehti ho?

in any event, arhaan'a acting is amazing. even in the short short promo he was amazing. very believable. somebody said (i think it was kaash) that he should be in bollywood as he seemed like big b. I agree very very talented actor. in so many episodes his performance has realistically demosntrated a wide range of emotions and diverse facets of the character krishnaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

hi hope just like u i am happy to to see the more pragmatic and blunt krishna and don't real give hoots abt the consummation. The funny bit is that the consummation news seems to be bigger than the Spain winning the world cupπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

hi hope just like u i am happy to to see the more pragmatic and blunt krishna and don't real give hoots abt the consummation.

But that is the only thing he wants, always trying thinking, sleeping talking, staring this is the only one thing that is always on his mind

The funny bit is that the consummation news seems to be bigger than the Spain winning the world cupπŸ˜†

Only for Krishna lovers as they seems to be dreaming of only one thing also along with him πŸ˜†

Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
damon_biteme thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAM2U

[/QUOTE

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The normal thing actually is to RUN from ur husband whenever he tries to touch u . I wonder sometimes HOW we were born , all of us . Even our ancestors , for that matter . We must have been conceived immaculately . By invoking the Gods.
The courts all over the world are STUPID . They actually dare to think that non consummated marraiges are ABNORMAL . But they DON"T grant divorces to Consummated marraiges . What sex oriented legal systems ! Shame !
I think all jugdes of supreme courts , high courts and session courts shud be made to watch Pratigya Serial and at least one of her profound speeches . They will then realize that their thinking so far was 'frustrated'  . They will then pass a decree granting absolute immunity to NON cONSUMMATED marraiges .
Marraige once upon a time was stepped into only when the individuals stepping into it felt ready for consummation on a mental level . They wanted something more than friendship , flirting , dating , etc .  But obviously that was FOOLISH . Marraiges shud be done for
Revenge
Hate
Teaching lessons
Saving Maayka's money
Saving maayka's badnaami [ The fact that Maayka's people INVITE badnaami by living lovingly in JAIL after the marraige is done shud plzzzzz NOT be counted here]
What marraiges shud NOT be done for is Consummation as it is ABNORMAL . Pratigya has opened our eyes .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not just that , all women should be Daddy's little gals after getting married . They should think of Papa and what he wud say or feel while taking every step in their lives .They shud NOT grow up in the real sense and explore independent feelings. They shud use sasural for freeloading and worship their Daddies in their hearts and realise that their hubbies can Never Never Never measure upto their Daddy's standards. At some point then , they shud , with Daddy;s permission start coaching their husbands and remodelling him to become justttttttttt like Daddy .
damon_biteme thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

The normal thing actually is to RUN from ur husband whenever he tries to touch u . I wonder sometimes HOW we were born , all of us . Even our ancestors , for that matter . We must have been conceived immaculately . By invoking the Gods.

The courts all over the world are STUPID . They actually dare to think that non consummated marraiges are ABNORMAL . But they DON"T grant divorces to Consummated marraiges . What sex oriented legal systems ! Shame !
I think all jugdes of supreme courts , high courts and session courts shud be made to watch Pratigya Serial and at least one of her profound speeches . They will then realize that their thinking so far was 'frustrated'  . They will then pass a decree granting absolute immunity to NON cONSUMMATED marraiges .
Marraige once upon a time was stepped into only when the individuals stepping into it felt ready for consummation on a mental level . They wanted something more than friendship , flirting , dating , etc .  But obviously that was FOOLISH . Marraiges shud be done for
Revenge
Hate
Teaching lessons
Saving Maayka's money
Saving maayka's badnaami [ The fact that Maayka's people INVITE badnaami by living lovingly in JAIL after the marraige is done shud plzzzzz NOT be counted here]
What marraiges shud NOT be done for is Consummation as it is ABNORMAL . Pratigya has opened our eyes .

🀣
Loved your sarcasm
We were born like the Pandavs 🀣althg i have my personal theory abt the Pandavs is quite different but wldnn't dare to share it as it might offend some people. In Hinduism people worship Shiv ling  ( Lord Shivs private part) symbolic of marital consummation how stupid of them. They shld keep an idol of Pratigya and worship her for showing them the true meaning of marriage
Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

🀣
Loved your sarcasm
We were born like the Pandavs 🀣althg i have my personal theory abt the Pandavs is quite different but wldnn't dare to share it as it might offend some people. In Hinduism people worship Shiv ling  ( Lord Shivs private part) symbolic of marital consummation how stupid of them. They shld keep an idol of Pratigya and worship her for showing them the true meaning of marriage

KC, you are getting ahead of yourself here. Think about it, we have the definitions all confused.

Friendship means no hugs, no touching, no holding hands. It means hiding the big secrets and feigning ignorance when your dost tells you he already knows few of her secrets.

Marriage means bringing him chai (a reminder of her beloved Papa who is secretly undercutting her happiness with his idealism), ask him if he wants his yellow kurta or blue one, get busy every time he wants to even talk to you, pretend that her presence in the court house or maike was paramount to her father's defense and the family's survival.

How dare Krishna think of calling her bluff on her reasons for the marriage? He is supposed to admire her capacity to be distant, cold, indifferent, always backing her maike. What ever happened to her "hum iss ghar ko aur ghar walon ko apni samajthi hoon"? How have her actions shown that ?

Not one of the Sax family has ever questioned the stupidity of the Prof. stance. So simply bec' he is a Prof. he knows he's right? He told Prats not to tell Krishna the truth about the kidnapping bec' he has seen the world and he knows what happens. Really? We are going to find out his knowledge of the world is faltu when all is revealed in the kangaroo court next week.