Pratigya

Friday's food for thought - Page 2

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If you look at Adarsh and Krishna who both got married on the same day, Krishna is making an effort to make his marriage work and reflecting on the state of things. Adarsh has no one to question his behavior, he conveniently hangs the blame around Komal's neck and thinks he is scot-free and not to blame. It takes two to make a relationship work. Oddly enough the illitereates are more invested in finding solutions while the educated ones are busy caught up in their ego trip and their self-created problems to conveniently avoid dealing with thier marriages and intimacy issues.

Wonder what will make Adarsh's shell crack? Komal cooled down earlier and that barely made a dent.  What's the dude's problem?😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

If you look at Adarsh and Krishna who both got married on the same day, Krishna is making an effort to make his marriage work and reflecting on the state of things. Adarsh has no one to question his behavior, he conveniently hangs the blame around Komal's neck and thinks he is scot-free and not to blame. It takes two to make a relationship work. Oddly enough the illitereates are more invested in finding solutions while the educated ones are busy caught up in their ego trip and their self-created problems to conveniently avoid dealing with thier marriages and intimacy issues.

Wonder what will make Adarsh's shell crack? Komal cooled down earlier and that barely made a dent.  What's the dude's problem?😲

He thinks he is too good for her.....also this is his time to shine -papa in jail, Prats handed over to Krish so poor guy is now the man of the household so is busy frowning a lot...πŸ˜†

The educated one's behave too superior...think they know everything...look how Prat used to talk to krishna (I used to cringe!) she used to say 'you won't understand'....or 'my papa hamesha said this that'.....Whereas Krishna and Komal don't bother about trappings, they are more honest....They value relationships for what it is..In this case marriage, which is sacred and important....Even Komal her behaviour was due to the fact she thought her sasural didn't care about her, whether she lived or died and I guess in some way she wanted to shock them out of their rarified home with her crude behaviour...just to get some reaction, for them to see her. Krishna off course from day one (whe he first saw Prats,πŸ˜† ) he was committed to her...didn't he get all his friends to call her 'bhabi'?....πŸ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Krishna walked into the room where his sherni hurriedly reminded him that he had kept her waiting while she was so pareshaan all evening bec' she was anxious to share some important information with him.  Tsk, tsk, tsk, Prats's got to pay more attention to her husband's moods when he walks in the door from now on.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Why does it have to be all about you all the time, beta?😲 She needs to get over herself, at least once in a while, please! Krishna was determined to be the first to have his say tonight after spending hours alone, contemplating on the sorry state of his existence in the animal kingdom recently. He told her he realized that the current situations and her actions to address them were not her fault. As a husband he had listened to her and done so much for her but could she in all honesty give him one instance when she had done one thing he wanted of her? What had he got out of this marriage? So why did he deserve this kind of treatment from his wife who to this day wouldn't let him touch her? Good questions Baba!πŸ‘ You are on a roll, dude, keep going! That's something many of us have been raking our brains over for months now.  He continued explaining that bec' of her behavior, the other animals in the family no longer treated him as the respected lion king but as a pathetic bleeting scapegoat. What had he not done for her?😲 In return, could she name ONE INSTANCE when she had done what he had asked of her😲?πŸ€” Sherni Prats couldn't come up with one. She listened quietly and let the lion king have his say. Hard to say whether she was mad, shocked or a wee remorseful there.πŸ˜• He threw down the gauntlet with an ultimatum that whatever she wanted to say would have to wait. First she had to prove that she gave a toss about him by consummating their marriage.πŸ€—  Flowers on the bed or a sign on the wall would clue him in. 😳Short, precise and succinct, Baba sounded more like Perry Mason in a courtroom than an illiterate today.πŸ‘

Baba asked Prats to prove he mattered to her.πŸ€— Terrified,😲 she pushed him away and challenged his "tareeka" of making his point, as expected. For a comeback she went back into her offensive mode and told him to listen to her instead bec' what she had to tell him was very important to the future of their marriage. Baba was tired of listening to the same tune. The lion king was back. He took charge and told her he was doing it his way now.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

How was Komal not hearing some of this talk when she lived in the same house? πŸ˜•Was she not curious to figure out what her sasurals were hiding from her?😲

What a treat it was to watch the buzurg Takur and his young lion sparring with each other after a while! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘SS was back to his condescending way of talking to his wife and Baba. Baba walked out after reminding his bauji not to ask him questions to which he already had the answers. Bauji however had the last word when he called Krishna the deadweight of the world as he left the Niwas.😲

Preview: The sher got off his bike to the accompaniment of his famous "Krishna Krishna Krishna" background music as he approached Mathur with a smirk on his face. Mathur like his client was enjoying his cup of chai leisurely. The two rams are about to lock horns come Monday.😑

you posts are always so eloquently expressed that I do not have much to add so I highlighted the sections where you were on a roll just like babaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
MERARAI thumbnail
Hope,

I started writing today's thread as a sequel to y'day with the rest of the catered meal. Then realized it fit an animal kingdom theme better. So made references to animals in the family instead. I can't wait for the big courtroom notanki we have been promised. My cup of tea and my cup is sure to runneth over when the story spills in plain sight.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

I actually saw a charcoal sketch of the buzurg sher and the young lion in my mind's eye. SS does look like a bearded lion, doesn't he? Krishna is the young lion.πŸ˜ƒ
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Food for thought indeed.

Hope Krishna, words provides mental stimulus for her thinking. Nice that Krishna, took charge today, yet she wanted him to listen to her, must she get her way all the time. She had ample time to do so.

I was on the edge of my seat when katra naresh, woke up kesar, thought he wanted that woman and kesar to sleep in the same bed with him ( My hindi sucks). I so want this incident, to come out publicly and  make SS lose the election. Guruma and SS will kill him for sure. Their dirty laundry to air how  Katra Naresh treating his wife.

Komal, need to borrow this page from krishna, use it on Adarsh, he really need a reality check. I can understand Pratz coldness, but him or it dosen't matter they have the same blood.
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mia03

Food for thought indeed.

Hope Krishna, words provides mental stimulus for her thinking. Nice that Krishna, took charge today, yet she wanted him to listen to her, must she get her way all the time. She had ample time to do so.

I was on the edge of my seat when katra naresh, woke up kesar, thought he wanted that woman and kesar to sleep in the same bed with him ( My hindi sucks). I so want this incident, to come out publicly and  make SS lose the election. Guruma and SS will kill him for sure. Their dirty laundry to air how  Katra Naresh treating his wife.

Komal, need to borrow this page from krishna, use it on Adarsh, he really need a reality check. I can understand Pratz coldness, but him or it dosen't matter they have the same blood.

Hey Mia! Next I'd like to see POPs address what caused Adarsh's stunted emotional growth. It's a disturbing thing. Either his parents tell him what to do, when and what to say to Komal, they dictate every step of his life like he is robot or is incapable of taking care of himself.  I'd like to see him learn a few tihngs about his poor treatment of Komal a young girl he went and asked to marry to protect his sister. SIster needs no protection now so what happens with this couple now.

Komal is the perfect girl to give these Saxsenas a rude awakening to their hypocrisy and attitude. Rather than teach the illiterate girl a thing or two they are alienating her and making her even more angry and dangerous. They will never be able to handle an angry Komal for too long.

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krishna was excellent in friday's episode.... he put his views across to Prats in precise, straight to the point words...educated Prats was left speechless..... in reply she could only parrot  "jaroori baat kehani hai" again... she had no comeback for his accusations and tried to brush them away.....πŸ˜•

Wah Krishna... He has finally regained the upper hand in this relationship...
CrAzYRED thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dreamygal301

He thinks he is too good for her.....also this is his time to shine -papa in jail, Prats handed over to Krish so poor guy is now the man of the household so is busy frowning a lot...πŸ˜†

The educated one's behave too superior...think they know everything...look how Prat used to talk to krishna (I used to cringe!) she used to say 'you won't understand'....or 'my papa hamesha said this that'.....Whereas Krishna and Komal don't bother about trappings, they are more honest....They value relationships for what it is..In this case marriage, which is sacred and important....Even Komal her behaviour was due to the fact she thought her sasural didn't care about her, whether she lived or died and I guess in some way she wanted to shock them out of their rarified home with her crude behaviour...just to get some reaction, for them to see her. Krishna off course from day one (whe he first saw Prats,πŸ˜† ) he was committed to her...didn't he get all his friends to call her 'bhabi'?....πŸ˜†

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.......This is his shinning moment,  it is the only time he can pretend to be one by sending komal to her room. Komal will have to lead that marriage.

Hope the Professor, is doing some think in jail. He  have to start teaching his children, education does not make the person..neither does lack of education reduce that person's value to society. Some people have opportunities..others don't. Dividing people into different groups, based on education seems very superificial to me and doesn't get to the heart of the matter which is character, integrity, honor and usefulness in life. With or without education, the kind, thoughtful, helpful person is the one I want to spend time with..not the one with the most degrees

DhokhaDoongi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mia03

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.......This is his shinning moment,  it is the only time he can pretend to be one by sending komal to her room. Komal will have to lead that marriage.

Hope the Professor, is doing some think in jail. He  have to start teaching his children, education does not make the person..neither does lack of education reduce that person's value to society. Some people have opportunities..others don't. Dividing people into different groups, based on education seems very superificial to me and doesn't get to the heart of the matter which is character, integrity, honor and usefulness in life. With or without education, the kind, thoughtful, helpful person is the one I want to spend time with..not the one with the most degrees

Exactly.Education is very important no doubt but that doesn't mean that those who dont have proper education can not be good.At the starting of the drama when prats was engaged to Nitin all saxenas used to say he is perfect for prats just because he is educated.Then i used to laugh at them thinking what world they are leaving in.Now a days we see so many educated beasts.

Edited by arine - 13 years ago
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual wonderful post merarai. I was waiting for your post for atleast 2 hrs after last nites episode as i was happy to see traits of old krishna back who was taking charge of his life again.

You pointed it perfectly why hasn't she yet learnt to how to deal with his moods. Why are all there conversation centered around what pratigya wants. even y'day he poured his heart to her and her reaction was forget all that listen to what i have to say?

Even in Thursday's episode after the verbal bout between amma and prats when baba stormed  into the bedroom in anger the first thing she said to him when she walked into the bedroom was i have some good news. the worst part is Baba is fully aware that Prats good news are related to her family.

Seriously doesn't she know how to deal with people who r angry and are hurt especially from her own experiences. I mean every time she walked into her bedroom either in anger and hurt Baba ued to follow her and his first questions were what happened or i know u r angry not i have some good news for uπŸ˜•.

In their relation all i see from Pratigyas side is:

1)  you don't understand be it what I want in my Life or what my Problems are, what my family is going throu'
2) You don't deserve me
3) you don't support me

I am happy that Krishna is thinking abt what is in for him in the relation. I am hoping that soon he will realize that this is a one way relation which are destined to be doomed. I liked the way he conveyed his msg in a veryassertive way.

Like Kools I want him to support her in da court and then give her a cold treatment after the court case.

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 13 years ago