Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Do you think Aarushi, going to play Della to him on the professor case?
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

Do you think Aarushi, going to play Della to him on the professor case?

Arushi is barely out of high school. Adarsh and Prats with extra alphabets after their names didn't know the first thing about legal matters...............including the fundamentals. I doubt Arushi can do legal research for him, will she know where to even look? Mathur seems to be the only lawyer who doesn't seem to have a file on his client so far, we haven't seen him even pretend to be working on the case.  No wonder Krishna is going to be seen asking him to get on the job and not waste his time guzzling chai like his sasurji.πŸ˜‰

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Hope

It came out of left field to see Sakthi actually throw his wife out of the marital bed for his kote wali. Usually it is the other way round when they are caught messing around. We also saw him praise Kesar as a good wife who took care of him while Prats was prancing around town and neglecting Baba.  Does this indicate that the Kesar baby story is going to grow a little more in the coming weeks?

Now  let's talk abou the preview and upcoming track...............

About the courtroom notanki coming up next week, we have barely seen any preliminary actions from Perry Mathur besides getting Mr. Sham's Hancock and coming to his house to personally inform his client's grateful family about the date of the hearing.  Or was it the trial?

We saw in the preview for Monday Baba confronting Perry Mathur who was enjoying a leisurely cup of garam chai just the way his client liked it.πŸ˜ƒ  Are we going to suddenly jump into the court proceedings out of nowhere? We didn't see a prosecutor take over the case and evidence from the police. Did either side file a legal motion to dismiss or even a motion for summary judgment based on just the relevant facts of this case?

An article about the upcoming track said we are going to see some HARD HITTING COURTROOM SCENES. What does that mean? That the judge is going to pound his gavel a lot bec' the courtroom would have turned into a circus before  the trial started in earnest? Will the media be present at the courthouse? SS is running for elections and his samandh is the defendant, so CNN and Star News guys will be there to bring the late-breaking news to the public.   I really hope the judge gives Prof. a bashaan for a change about not misusing the legal system like a kangaroo court bec' of his lack of courage to face personal problems on his own inside of making it a public spectacle.

Anyone here ready  to delve into some preliminary hearings of our own before the case begins?

Come to order!  πŸ˜‰
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Arushi is barely out of high school. Adarsh and Prats with extra alphabets after their names didn't know the first thing about legal matters...............including the fundamentals. I doubt Arushi can do legal research for him, will she know where to even look? Mathur seems to be the only lawyer who doesn't seem to have a file on his client so far, we haven't seen him even pretend to be working on the case.  No wonder Krishna is going to be seen asking him to get on the job and not waste his time guzzling chai like his sasurji.πŸ˜‰

🀣........He has to practise practise to get it perfect weather he like chai or not. At the professor home he will be offer lots of chai. If he is a coffee love, only chai will be offer along with breakfast. A question does Allahabad put something different in there chai, to make the professor love it so much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wonder if Mathur, is a cowboy lawyer, that why he has no paper trail or carry around a leather briefcase. he must have study law in texasπŸ˜†. That is why Krishna, will ask him to get off his high horse, and get on his father in law case. 
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

🀣........He has to practise practise to get it perfect weather he like chai or not. At the professor home he will be offer lots of chai. If he is a coffee love, only chai will be offer along with breakfast. A question does Allahabad put something different in there chai, to make the professor love it so much.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wonder if Mathur, is a cowboy lawyer, that why he has no paper trail or carry around a leather briefcase. he must have study law in texasπŸ˜†. That is why Krishna, will ask him to get off his high horse, and get on his father in law case. 

OMG!  I'm going to have a blast watching Perry Mathur handle the case with no help from Della or Paul Drake for a chance.  I don't know how they are going to get the case done in a week. It's going to be kangaroo court with the animal kingdom present as the DEER wife looks ready to flee for fear the lion king will be angry after he hears the truth.

Imagine Mr. Sham if he were convicted........justice Texas style.🀒  The Sucksenas would shudder at the thought.πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜²
MERARAI thumbnail
Mia, you think Dadi will come to court to watch her Shamu (reminds me of the famous whale)πŸ˜ƒ on trial. Imagine when the prosecution cross-examines him and Dadi butts in. Prof. will say "Ma, tum shaanth ho jaO, hum hai na, hum sambaal loongi" while Nainaji starts the ganga-jamuna-bahana. Kangaroo court indeed.πŸ˜›
CrAzYRED thumbnail

OMG!  I'm going to have a blast watching Perry Mathur handle the case with no help from Della or Paul Drake for a chance.  I don't know how they are going to get the case done in a week. It's going to be kangaroo court with the animal kingdom present as the DEER wife looks ready to flee for fear the lion king will be angry after he hears the truth.

Imagine Mr. Sham if he were convicted........justice Texas style.🀒  The Sucksenas would shudder at the thought.πŸ˜­πŸ˜•πŸ˜²

It will look so nice on the Saxenas, they didn't even ask Perry Mason for his credential. When i saw Nainaji,  and the rest of the saxenas  smiled on friday, it reminded me of their  happy days when Nitin, was going to married pratz. I strated to think something will go wrong in court.
MERARAI thumbnail
When has anything gone right for the Sax family since Prats came back home. Saath mei toofan lekar Aa gayi. Every time they think the weather is clear and they will see the sun, the monsoon comes blastng again. They have now reached a point where they are even afraid to smile and think of happy times. 

Sentimental people would have said Komal the bahu of the house toppled the aarti and that's landed the saas in jail. Dadi has tried her graha shanti pooja but even that doesn't go acc' to plan. Koi na koi notanki ho jata hai.

They are a sad bunch, maybe Mathur will be their life line and Prats can move on with the Takurs. But the truth is will she ever cut her apron strings from her maike and live her life? Many women have ruined their marriages bec' of  their inability to stay with their pati with or without sasural and away from their maike on a daily basis.
CrAzYRED thumbnail

Mia, you think Dadi will come to court to watch her Shamu (reminds me of the famous whale)πŸ˜ƒ on trial. Imagine when the prosecution cross-examines him and Dadi butts in. Prof. will say "Ma, tum shaanth ho jaO, hum hai na, hum sambaal loongi" while Nainaji starts the ganga-jamuna-bahana. Kangaroo court indeed.πŸ˜›

🀣🀣🀣 Kangaroo court indeed .
 Dadi dadi dadi, does she ever shaanth ho jao, i notice one thing lately, she hasn't blame pratz for awhile now. I want her to blame pratz infront of krishna, to see him defend her, mum the word...but no because of secrets she will bite her tongue. when the secret is out and  Adarsh, get into trouble, Pratz sure going to get it.
CrAzYRED thumbnail

When has anything gone right for the Sax family since Prats came back home. Saath mei toofan lekar Aa gayi. Every time they think the weather is clear and they will see the sun, the monsoon comes blastng again. They have now reached a point where they are even afraid to smile and think of happy times. 

Sentimental people would have said Komal the bahu of the house toppled the aarti and that's landed the saas in jail. Dadi has tried her graha shanti pooja but even that doesn't go acc' to plan. Koi na koi notanki ho jata hai.

They are a sad bunch, maybe Mathur will be their life line and Prats can move on with the Takurs. But the truth is will she ever cut her apron strings from her maike and live her life? Many women have ruined their marriages bec' of  their inability to stay with their pati with or without sasural.

out of sympathy, Mathur may agree to marry Aarushi. Krishna, will have to demand that apron string to be cut, yet she will sneak around to maika, she never listen and more problem will create. Aarushi, in laws may not let her use the phone to call home.