Does Maan hate Geet for making him love her.

Posted: 13 years ago
Did any of you find it a bit disturbing when Maan physically manhandled Geet and pushed her against the wall of the lift. I thought he was going to hit her for a split second but then Mahiiiiiiii started up.....does anyone think it was passion or almost hatred? As they say there is a fine line between love and hate. Does Maan hate Geet for making him love her? When he pushed her against the wall I feel he could just as easily have slapped her as stared into her eyes...serious psychological issue going on here with Maan.   
Well he hasn't realized that he has fallen in love because he thinks no girl can change him! 🤣
But geet already has😆
I like this topic...there is always some hate attached when you are forced to go against something you believe that you are. In Maan's case, he thinks he is invulnerable but then Geet makes that fact non-viable and that would make anyone mad...and a lil' bit of hate is always good for love. Too much of love is like too much of sugar...what about spice?
maan definitely hates geet for making him fall in love with her..... and thats what he hates..i mean he's constantly saying i should keep her far away from me etc etc just means he still thinks of her when shes not around.....so he's crazy in love and hates that.... and poor geet, she's the target of his aggression through no fault of hers....
Maan likes to believe that he hates emotions and no way can a girl change him in any way....but geet is continuously proving all his beliefs about himself wrong and that is a cause of frustration for him....he wants geet to stay away from him but at the same time begins to think about her wenever she is not around....all this contradictory traits in himself is making his so called 'peaceful' life upside down....so many reasons for maan to hate geet, na....actually he hates her because he loves her....

how i wish human psychology was not so complex....life wud hv been so easier
there is love and hate feelings for maan
he loves geet bottom of his heart
and at the same time he hates her as she is changing him
he is a confused to confess😆 
munda ek dum paagal ho gaya hai...😆
Originally posted by bridgette

I like this topic...there is always some hate attached when you are forced to go against something you believe that you are. In Maan's case, he thinks he is invulnerable but then Geet makes that fact non-viable and that would make anyone mad...and a lil' bit of hate is always good for love. Too much of love is like too much of sugar...what about spice?

👏 👏 👏

Edited by celestae143 - 13 years ago
Ditto!
That's what i thought!

It's just that, Maan never thought any girl like Geet woud lcome into his life and change him completely!
The invulnerable Maan Singh Khurana, is made vulnerable by a mere chit of a girl..... Its not something Maan can forgive easily....

That too he was caught completely unaware..... He noticed it only  after it was too late to go back.... This to the person who always took pride in the fact that nothing ever escapes his notice.... Its not something he can easily live with....

So as much as Maan loves Geet, a part of him will also hate Geet for making him feel all these conflicting emotions towards Geet..... Maan hates emotions....

First time in Maan's life he is facing a problem, to which the solution is completely unknown to him...

Ann.