A Message from Kavi Shastri - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by indiandoll89

@SabkaDost: we have already verified it with Kavi that this is indeed his account.

Thanks for confirming.  I am new on this forum.

Anyways, there will be more to discuss if and when the 2nd season begins. πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you and Rishta.com for giving us such entertainment.  I thought  that Nasseruddin Shah, Satish Shah, and Anupam Kher were the last of true and talented actors in Bollywood/Hindi TV.  Rishta.com not only brought us a pioneering and refreshing show but also amazing actors.

Every single person on this forum and many who aren't part of IF are praying for a second season.  
YOU BROUGHT THE SERIAL TO LIFE
IM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUCH TAKE CARE

Hiya Kavi !! 

This is really amazing that you're giving special messages for your fans at IF !! I personally haven't been posting on this forum, as I've only come across this show last week. But I instantly got drawn to Rishta.com. And u're such a talented and gorgeous actor !!

Thanks a lot for your performance in rishta, and if not season 2, hope to see you soon in many more shows and movies.

Wish you all the best with your career. =)
hi....
though i m not so active in this forum....but i seriously love rishta.com
the way the actors brought the actual reality through this show...its just great
hats off to the writer...it was fab to watch a show like this...
i will be remembering it after 20 years also
the actors have just too good.....a show with a all flavours - happiness....sadness.....humour......n everything
the characters played by all were excellent........
everyone did a great job
we loved it.....n we r hoping that season 2 will come soon.........
its just great to have you here....though celebs do not get time....but still u managed to come n post
we are grateful...n glad to have u here.....its sad that u didnt win...but best of luck 4 future...as life goes on and on ......u r a seriously an awesome actor.....
THANKS for bringing a show like this which has seriously taken a place in my heart

love
debadrita

Edited by choco_pie92 - 13 years ago
rishta.com was a great show n i'm looking forward to the second season......it was really well made you all have done amazing work.......congrats for the success of this season n keep up the good work!

god bless ya
Hello Kavi,

I am going to miss Rishta.com so very much.. I like the whole team of Rishta.com and yours and isha chemistry is awesome.. I am having a heavy heart thinking that tom. is the last episode of season 1 of Rishta.com.. I sincerely hope that there will be season 2 for sure.. Please confirm it.. as if there is a season 2 there is something to look forward too after tom. episode..

I love your acting, your comic timings, your looks, your everything.. You Rock Rohan Mehra,, You Rock Kavi Shastri...!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

All the best to you and looking forward to the season 2 very eagerly... 😳

Cheers!!!
Sweta

rihsta.com was like the best show ever!! I hope there's a season 2 and if not good luck to you, you're so talented I'm sure we'll get to see more of you in the future!
will miss u so much😭
we'll miss u kavi!!! u weree awesumm throughout d season!! (=