patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
~IqbalNeha, Miya, Cutearsh, Jiyaa, Ankita- Thanks!!! It means a lot when I get comments!!!
~Arshum- Haha. Yeah I always try to remember to do that when I go back. Its hard. Thanks for the comment!!
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it Jaan! Then ending lines really makes you want to read more! Wonder what happened to Riddhima....lol, loved how you used "Jaan" as her company's name! 😆

Continue soon girl, i'm loving it!
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey this part was quite interesting abt Ridz life.... i wonder what happened in her life tht changed her, her views abt Mumbai...
anywayzzz i shudn't be stressed out as i will eventually find out later on.. :)
but nice part expressing her views... now waiting for her meeting with our darling and lovable ARMAAN... :)
btw thanxx for adding me to ur PM list.. :)
keep updating.. :)
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
amazing ff dear.......
sounds erally cool........
do continue.....
i have send u buddy request....
plzzzz do add.........
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
short part, but still really good, loved it, n what about armaan's entry? hope that happens soon, n im liking the suspense element that you've created, eagerly waiting for the mystery to unfold... so AR havent met before? riddhima's "nightmare" doesnt have anything to do with armaan right?

p.s. update soon n with a longer part plz
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting concept.........cont soon n plzzzzz pm me on d next update
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hellooo. This part is slightly longer, Soo. These parts have been in Riddhima's Point of View [POV] next parts will have some of Armaan's POV, which I think will be interesting....I know there is a lotttt of background, but its essential to the story.

PM's will come out tomorrow. I'm only PMing people on the PM list, which I will update tomorrow. Thanks for reading. Please comment.

Riddhima got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself, she knew that she was going to wear western today, it was easier for her, didn't remind her so much of how she used to be. Opening up her suitcase she took out a pencil skirt, and a light green button down, with black pumps. It was professional, and simple. Riddhima never took too much effort in her clothing, she showered, put perfume on and put clothes on. No makeup, no fuss. But people still stared. With milky skin, large hazel eyes, luscious hair, and a curvy body; people always stared, but Riddhima never noticed.

The auto dropped her off in front of a large, roundabout 40 story, glass office building. Malik Enterprises....Nice. Ufff. Nice ho ya nahi. Tuje kya farak parta hai? Tujhe thodi naa ghar basana hai.

The doorman opened the door, and she walked in, peoples ' heads turned, but Riddhima's eyes remained ahead. She walked up to the reception desk and said. "Riddhima Gupta, I have an appointment with Mr. Armaan Malik. "

The receptionist, Geeta, by her name tag said "Welcome Ma'am. Mr. Malik's office is on the 38th floor. Elevators are to your left."

Riddhima smiled said thanks and started walking towards the elevator. She wondered whether how long it had taken Mr. Malik to build his empire, she knew that he had build it from scratch, that's for sure, but she wasn't sure if it had been around when she was in Mumbai. That was hardly an accurate parameter though; she never really cared much about business when she was younger. She stayed to herself, her college, and her family.

Ding. The 38 illuminated in the elevator, a large grand mahogany elevator, she hadn't really noticed the interior, but before leaving she noticed that it was very nice. Good Taste, She thought and walked out of the elevator. The first thing she saw was a wide open space, semi circular in nature, to with glass lining the whole left side. All of Mumbai was sprawled right there, to the immediate right she was double doors, she assumed those lead to the rest of the offices. And the wall opposite the building had on it, in big block letters, MALIK ENTERPRISES INC.  Riddhima turned right and walked through the double doors, conference rooms, completely glass covered the center and offices were lined against the hallways, she through the hallways. She knew where his office would be. All the way at the end, she could tell that he was the kind of man who liked to show his power. Varna, who keeps such a building?

She knocked at the large double doors, they opened, by themselves. Riddhima walked in, He was wearing all black, dress pants, and a fitting formal button t-shirt, it hugged all parts of his body accentuating each and every muscle. Standing at the other end of a long conference table, covering his hair was a black bandana, and directly below were his piercing grey eyes. His hands were crossed over his chest, and his eyes fixated upon hers. He looked no older than thirty, but his eyes, gorgeous as they were, seemed old.

She looked at him, straight in the eye, he looked back. For what seemed like decades they started at each other. She was reading him, or trying to; she couldn't find anything, nothing at all. His eyes bore into hers, she felt as if he was trying to read her too. Which was strange. Who wipes themselves out so much that all that remains is blackness??? Riddhima chuckled internally, you did Riddhima. There is nothing left in you, and with that, without breaking eye contact she said, "Mr. Malik, do you intend on standing and having the meeting?"

With a hint of a smirk, he shook his head and put his hand out, "My apologies Ms. Gupta. Please Sit."

Riddhima sat, what an egotistical man, who just stares at a person when they come into their office? He didn't even shake my hand, smile, welcome me, nothing. Batameez aadmi. Unfortunate that this is a good opportunity.

He sat tall on the chair, but he looked chilled out, relaxed, his hands rested in his thighs and he began, "The proposition discussed has received a go ahead from the board, they seem to think that it is a profitable business and  publicity opportunity, and the designs submitted were extremely well received." Riddhima made a mental note of his lack of the use of the word 'I', and nodded slightly, He continued, "Of course, a project like this takes a significant amount of planning, and naturally your company would have to oversee the clothing and production of the fashion show, while our hotel still needs some final touches. The production of the fashion show would be joint, so as to be fair to both companies." He paused as if waiting for her to speak, when she said nothing he asked, "Do you have anything to say Ms. Gupta?"

The air in the room was tense, cold, she couldn't get his eyes out of her mind, and he was so cold. So indifferent, even more so than her. Sitting far across the table, the distance between them could have been galaxies. She did not know what to make of him, did not know at all. Riddhima realized she was treading into unknown territory. Mr. Armaan  Malik, Rita needed to brush up on her research skills.

She smiled her small  fake let-me-pretend-I-like-you -while letting you know that I really don't smile, and said "We have reviewed the project as well, and the conditions you have presented were our conditions exactly. Just one question. Who is going to be working on this project directly?"

Armaan leaned back in his chair and for the first time she saw his eyes twinkle, "Me."

Coming Up: She stirred her drink, again and again. This was rather boring, while swirling her stool so that she could face the dance floor something caught her eye. Those eyes. Sitting six stools over, Armaan.

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
im thoroughly enjoying this ff, both armaan n riddhima seem to be so similar, n i want to see who lets go of their attitude first, great part, continue soon
ankitajain94 thumbnail
Hey
Awesome one
Do continue soon
Plz plz add me 2 ur pm's list
sushi1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good story .... Please PM me the next update.