~Dil Mera AR~Note 8

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello: This is my new AR FF. There is a sneak peak below, please please let me know if you want me to continue. You can image any of the Riddhima's.

If you want me to continue, please do comment. There will be no character intro's or story description, you'll just have to wait for that as it comes. 😛

It was a new beginning. Coming back to Mumbai, it was the right thing to do, it had been 6 years, she had not come back, why should she? Everything that she had, everything that she ever cared about, had been taken out in a single instant. Six years ago. She breathed in deeply, she was wearing a black churidaar,she wore black a lot, and started walking to the departure gate. She  walked out and breathed in. Bombay.....oops, Mumbai ki khushboo. Sabse gandi, par sabse pyaari. She hailed a taxi, five came up, she choose the closest one.

"Taj Hotel, peeche vaale raste se. Highway se bilkul bhi nahin, adha ghanta aur lagta hai."

"Ji Mehmsaab. Betoo"

She sat in the back of the taxi, and smiled bitterly. There would have been a time where the driver would have picked her up from the airport, with her mother, and they would go home, to a house full of people. She didn't even have any friends to call. Kis moo se phone karti?? She hadn't talked to anyone in 6 years. She just vanished....She sighed, and closed her eyes. She felt something vibrating in her bag, he blackberry. She answered, "Hello?"

"Riddhima? You reached? Good, I was going to leave a voicemail, but this is better. So, I've synced your' iterary to your blackberry and emailed it to you and synced it to your computer. I haven't booked your flight back, because if you do decide to do the show with him, you'll probably stay there a while. Right?"

Riddhima's eyes were growing larger and larger, 28 hours of no Rita, she forget how much the girl talked. She snapped out of it "Right Rita, sounds good. I'll speak to you tomorrow morning. You might have to shift your times around for me.  Its that okay?"

"Yes Ma'am" Rita said, "Should be fine, talk to you then"

"Bye" Riddhima smiled as she put down the phone. At only 21, that girl was a force of nature, good things were coming her way. She was very highly qualified so when she came to Riddhima for the position of her secretary, Riddhima was confused. But Rita said that the best way for her to learn was watching, and you know Rita was a damn good secretary.

They reached the Taj, Riddhima paid the driver and got out. She checked into the hotel, and went up to her room. She was exhausted. The whole trip over she was just working, she tended to do that. Unless she was exhausted, she couldn't sleep. The nightmares were too bad.

She showered for a long time, Thank god garam pani to hai....she thought. She slipped into her silk pajamas and hit the bed. She fell right asleep.

Coming Up: He was wearing all black, dress pants, and a fitting formal button t-shirt, it hugged all parts of his body accentuating each and every muscle. Covering his hair was a black bandanna, and directly below were his piercing grey eyes.His cheekbones were accentuated, and it seemed like he would have had a nice smile.But he wasn't smiling now, his hands were crossed over his chest, and his eyes fixated upon hers.

Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice!!!!
Continue soon
N add me 2 ur PM list
Take care
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
nice one.
pm me whenever you update
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jaannnn! You finally started! Woohoo!

It sounds really nice!
I can't wait to read more!

Thanks so much for the PM!

Great Job!

Muahhh!
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sounds really good, i can see this becoming one really good ff, i just have a feeling with the way u've written it, continue soon n plz pm me
nik_sweetpoison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sounds interesting...add me to ur pm list :)
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sounds good :P
lot of mysteries in this one
add me to ur PM list please :)
_miya_
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds good....
plz do continue and add me to ur pm list....
continue soon :)
vruls thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cool intro
pls continue soon
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it!:D
Continue soon!