CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Little Personal-POEM on Pg 26(19th July)

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

INDEX

Jab We Met The CID Team I - By Shagnika
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31268956

Jab We Met The CID Team II - By Sneha
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31277974

Jab We Met The CID Team III - By Ujjwala [Non-IF Member]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31348957

Team's Autographs - By Sneha
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31346239

Cast's Birth Dates - By Shagnika
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31395861

16 June, An Experince [Poem] - By Shagnika
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31600908

Aditya Sir [Poem] - By Shagnika
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31679074

16 June Ki Yadein [Poem] - By Sneha
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/32019729

A Day [Poem] - By Ujjwala
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/32061076

=====================================================

Lemme start! Life finally didnt betray me this time....Although it made me go through all sorts of emotions...At times i felt scared, at times excited, at times happy, at times sad.....but at the end of the day, the dream moments came true and now i can go through every phase of my life cos i have something to cherish all my life. The moment started exactly when i read Shruti (luna_lovegood's) experience with the team.....that entire article of hers made me live the experienece myself.I could imagine myself in her place. Just 3 days after i read that article out to Mom, she asked me if I could manage anyhow to meet the CID TEAM when we visit Mumbai in June bcos of Dad's conference. I didnt expect her to say so ever.Thank YOU MOM!!!! Love you for this....❀️

I was too glad but obviously didnt know the head or tail of what to do next. Some people came as a support throughout. Shruti being the first one....Thank You Shruti! I found some very good friends in the mean time. Then came some very sweet friends....I really feel priviledged to get friends like them. People who helped me live my dream. They have helped me not only in the meeting but also in sending the response to the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
⭐️
Finally the day came when i reached Mumbai. Left the card and some gifts that i bought for the team at home. How irritating it was!😑 Then the flight was late....😑but still managed to reach inspite of a hectic travel! It was around 9 p.m. when i had to call up the concerned people for the details about the meeting! Very embaressing but as usual they were just very sweet!

JUNE 16, 2010

Next morning, all sorts of misfortunes were in store. It was raining since morning.... and we all know, how Mumbai deals with such heavy rains! The driver came in late... and we left hotel at 10 a.m. instead of 9! I was nervous as i had come to know they had just 3 scenes to shoot which wont take much time and they might leave early!πŸ˜•

Picked up my friends, one of them being Sneha di( Sneha_fighter, lovely meeting you di!)...then started looking for the given address! I could see a colourful house from the main road which looked similar to the building which was shown in Senior Inpsector Abhijeet episode..I said this to everyone but due to hyperness( most porbably) no body paid much attention to this!

Finally bahut mushkil se found the lane which supposedly had the building we were looking for. I thought of contacting the concerened person before reaching the exact spot so that someone could come and take us inside. But, before i could speak on the phone, i was literally shocked to see ADITYA sir in his raincoat, standing just opposite to the building we were talking about.Yes! Adi sir was the first person i could see....although Sneha di and the Ujjwala di saw Daya sir at first!.Then we all realised that the entire team ( ACP, ABHIJEET, DAYA, SACHIN, TASHA) were there in their raincoats! My heart was beating at the fastest rate ever! I didnt even realise that the person was holding on the other side of the phone line.i was literally fumbling! Bhai told me to look for Satish Dubey there.

The car was parked a little ahead from where they were shooting.We came out of our cars, but didnt know what to do next! Adi sir was staring....he had a sweet smile on his face( i was just noticing him😍) Right then, someone( the FIRST MANAV BOMB OF THE EPISODE MANAV BOMB)...obviously recognised him as we have seen in many such side roles. He came with a confused look on his face, and my heart was beating faster now as i was expecting "Please yahaan se chale jayiye, humein disturb mat kijie"...

well, it was exactly the opposite - " Shagnika???"

I realised that he was informed about us, and most probably he was SATISH DUBEY!
I asked - "Satish Bhai?"
Thankfully he changed his expressio to a smiling face now and nodded as if saying "Yes" and then told us to follow him towards the COPS! I was literally shivering.Didndt have the courage to face the cops( specially bcos they were busy shooting right then!)..Noticed Daya sir who was looking here and there( as if very shy to actually look into our scared faces) , Adi sir with his smiling face and also Rishkesh with a smile on his face. Didnt notice Satam sir yet...but as soon as we reached them, the first person to speak was Satam Sir.

Before Satish could do the introduction, Satam sir said- "WHO IS SHAGNIKA( wrong pronunciation though)??? "
I was shocked to hear these words from him! How the hell did he know my name? why was he asking for me? On top that, he wasnt smiling either! I stood just like a suspect! i felt as if he would just order Daya sir to slap me hard!. I had a dumbest blank look on my face! πŸ˜†

Mom came to the rescue...she said that I was Shagnika and she was my mother.Satam sir gave a smile and i was relieved to a large extent! He came forward to shake hands. Sneha di and Ujjwala di introduced themselves too and we all shook hands with everyone! (Tasha was nowhere near suddenly! or may be i didnt notice her anymore)

Satam Sir continued-" i recived your letter.Its a wonderful one..i gave it to all them as well, most of them have read it. Very nice of you" ( i dont remember the exact words, but this is all i can recollect! ) "So where do you stay in Orissa Shagnika?"

I realized that i had sent the signature campaign stuffs to his residence and that too from Orissa..the envelope had Orissa address! But before i could speak up, Mom again came up with - "No we are Bengalis, we are from Kolkata"

Satam Sir aksed what was i doing here? Now by "here" i didnt understand if he was talking about Mumbai or the sets? SO i said - "To meet you all"( both had the same answers!)

Mom asked me to take out the gifts and hand them over to the team...but before that Satam sir and Adi sir started saying - Please go and sit inside.We will be coming there.Why are you all getting wet in this rain?!! Satish, inhe chaaye naasta do...etc etc etc" SO sweet of them! Yes, we had forgotten that we were getting wet in the rain! We were just so excited...

Satish Bhai took us inside.The places were just so familiar! As if we see them everyday! a DEJA VU feeling! Saw Agni right there....he gave a sweet smile.We have been knowing each other lightly via FB!

Suddenly, we passed a man who was getting done with a peculiar make - up! As if burnt make-up! Yuckk!!!!🀒🀒

We reached the Bureau!, it was pretty dirty and small! small when compared to what we see on screen! Its all the light effect that makes it look so big and still clean enough!
Akshay SIngh( B.P.SIngh's younger son was sitting there with other crew members) Satish Bhai took us to the part just next to ACP's cabin.We sat there for around half and hour or so.In the mean time, Satish Bhai came and chatted with us for sometime.He said, whenever some side actor is absent, he plays the role! Thats time-saving and all that!

We took some some pictures of the Bureau! In ACP's cabin..tried to get the exact ACP look on our faces..but everytime failed to do so! We had immense fun sitting there..and GETTING BUSY WAITING FOR THEM!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

After sometime, Satish Bhai came in again..and this time to take us with him!.We didnt know where exactly was he taking us to! we were taken to the first floor.We saw Daya sir on the other end of the corridor.Walking casually! But we followed Satish Bhai and he took us to the MAKE UP ROOM!..ACP, Abhi, Sachin ,Freddy and Tasha stood up! They welcomed us as if we were celebrities, not them! Made us feel at home....in every possible way they could! Satam sir always the sweetest of them all! They asked us to sit...

Then we started off with introductions and Autographs! Satam sir gave hugs to everyone...very sweet he is!
Adi sir was the first person i went for autograph...the pen wasnt working properly! Damn it! but at the end of the day, it worked! and my autograph book has Aditya sir's autograph on its first page!!!

We told Adi sir, how pathetic it was to see him on the hospital bed in the promo of ABHIJEET IN COMA! It almost made us go through some sleepless nights and some of us would have been hospitalised if it was something very serious! He was so embarresed..he was like-"Arre aisa kyun! Yeh sab to karna hi padta hai!"

In the mean time, Ujjwala di noticed that DInesh sir has been giving autographs with the name FREDDY instead of his own! She asked him to write his name also, to which Adi sir said- "Kya, apna naam bhool gaya? Character mein ghus gaya hai kya?"

Vaishnavi di was continuously chatting with my mom...i heard her saying- "She is a very sweet girl. I have spoken to her before( i have chatted with her a couple of times on FB).She had told me she will be coming! Btw, what does she do? She seems to spend a lot of time on Face book and all!" (Hey Bhagwaan, yeh bolne ki kya jaroorat thi! Mom will never ever even let me use the cell now!)

During all this, i asked Adi sir about the names of his daughters! And surprisingly both the names start with 'A'.. We took birthdates of everyone Team member present! But didnt have the courage to ask the birth year! And also gave the gifts! They were overwhelmed to recieve it.Dinesh sir and Daya sir tdidnt realise it was a gift.They thought we gave it to them to hold it and then realised, it was a gift! Heehee...πŸ˜›

After all this autograph session, i sat in front of Adi sir and next to Satam Sir ( actullay i was sitting in the middle of the room !) Sneha di was sitting opposite to me and the other didi was sitting in between Adi sir and Vaishnavi di!
I asked Adi sir about his upcoming films. He said, he has no movies for this year! I asked him about Kaalo...he said, "Pata nahi..dekhte hain..." He gave us a short lecture on what are the steps that follow the making of a movie. "Marketting stage pe hai. AIse filmon ki marketting mein problem hoti hai.Stars nahi hai na!" This was the moment i wanted to tell him that for me/ for us U R A STAR! ⭐️No body else is required! But i cudnt say so... like an idiot, i kept shut and waited for others to change the topic.For a moment, i regretted asking that question at all!

Thankfully, the topic was changed in a moment.Now he was asked about his first episode as Paresh and how he landed up as Abhijeet after few days! He said, Its all destiny! (For good.....)

Satam sir was constantly chatting with my mother and me and al of us!..he was asking my mother about me..what do i do, etc etc. He asked me the meaning of my name..and the proper pronunciation! Very sweet of him to say to my mom- "U have got a very sweet daughter!" Thank you Sir!!!! Love you!πŸ€—

Dinesh sir was quiet as expected! We asked him about his change in name over the years! Initially it was Micheal, then suddenly became Fredricks. ( Adi sir and Satam sir had a surprised look on their faces! As if they didnt have any idea at all!) Dinesh Sir said- "Arre haan, 3rd episode mein main Micheal tha.Uske pehle to main Brian tha!( thats what he said most probably!) we told him ki even u were u played a criminal pehle..he said- "nahi criminal nahi tha! Criminal ka relative tha! Suspect ka relative!" Adi sir was too shocked to hear this. He said-" Kya? tu criminal tha?hain?" Now it was Satam sir's number.We told them that SONY never shows the older episodes..just the same episodes again and again in the re-runs! They never showed Daya sir's first episode! We saw "Kissa jahar ka" once where ACP was referred to as INSPECTOR...no name was said in the episode! He said-"Achha?, My God! U all remember so mcuh!"(Something like this).... They all had a good laugh about our craziness and Adi sir added- "In logon ne to PhD kar rakhi hai !"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iske baad, Sneha di and Ujjwala di spoke in Marathi with Satam sir for sometime.I could understand them, cos i have a little bit of knowledge and soon they realised that i was getting blanker...Satam sir now tried Bengali! He said- "Tumi khabar kheye jabe"( well, he didnt say this..he meant this most probably!)....everyone started laughing! He then said a very famous dialogue of Bengali- "Ami tomake bhalobashi" hee hee hee....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very sweet of him! Adi sir repeated it !!!! He was like- "Yeh to sab ko pata hai!, bahut famous hai..." Satam sir then said- "This is true By the way! But normally haan! AMI BANGALI BHALOBASHI...I love their sweets..very famous! "

I was reminded of Rishikesh sir...Udit had told me that he had learnt some chhota mota dialogues from Rishi sir....So i asked him if he was a bengali! He said, "no i am not a bengali..just know 2/3 lines... many people think i am a bengali bcos of my name!"

Satam sir said, that he has never visited Kolkata in his entire life...He was supposed to go for one theatre show but it was cancelled.He really wants to visit Kolkata once...Satish bhai, who was standing said-"jayenge to..hum jald hi jayenge!"
Satam sir-"Achha?"

Satam sir took my number then! I saw in his cell, he had saved the numbers that were written on the envelope that i had sent him at his residence! I told him that those numbers are my Dad's office!
I asked Adi sir, he said, he went to kolkata quite a number of times. around 7-8 times.Once for Black Friday, then many other movies and serials...and some theatre shows at Rabindra Sadan( people from Kolkata know this place, isnt it?)

Satam sir was convincing Satish bhai to somehow make us meet B.P.SIngh sir.... he said, "In logon le jao na! Kahaan hai woh? they should meet him. " How sweet of him!

They asked us how do we know each other...we told him that me and sneha di met on IF and me and Ujjwala di on another forum. He asked how many years do we know each other...we told him, just few months and this is the first time we are meeting! He was surprised to hear this! He was like- "Tum logon ko dekhke aisa nahi lagta! You all seem to know each other since years! Very good...tum log bhi first time mile aur hum log bhi! , very good!" He was a little surprised to see that i was the one who had organised the meet inspite of staying in Kolkata.!! He said, we could meet them anytime if we could contact SONY people..cos if public demands, channel will do so! (As if !!!! )

Then they started forcing us for lunch! Finally Satish Bhai took us for lunch..that too in the FORENSIC LAB! heehee...the Forensic lab was pretty dirty! But the chemicals were all there! the green box which is used during the yucky operations was also kept! Thankfully no dead bodies! we sat in the make up room behind the forensic lab.Satish sat with us.we were given lunch... Satish bhai chatted with us for a long time.He was very sweet! He was telling us that they shoot cut-to-cut bcos of this bi-weekly format! He was prasing the cast for being so supportive al thorughout the years, etc etc! We told him about wardrobe issue..and that Abhi sir should leave that coat completely! He said, the costumes department handles it...nobody can interfere with their work!

After lunch, we took pictures in the Lab..and saw the way it was used as the Bureau once upon a time! Then we headed towards the Bureau again...The Bureau was being prepared for the next scene. We were given chairs to sit in front of the door.After a sometime, Rishi sir entered..and the first thing he saw was us sitting! He gave a very sweet smile and came forward and said-"Hum sab tumhara gift use karne lage hain from now.Thanx a lot for it!!! "
Right then Vaishnavi entered and she came up to me and said- " The gift is soo beautiful! Its lovely! Thanx a lot.I have also decided when to where to it!"

Dinesh sir followed..he came and smiled and went towards the cabin.AFter sometime, others came.I had forgotten to take Satam sir's autograph in the make-up room..so as soon as he entered i, went to him and asked for his autograph..he reacted slowly and took out something from his pocket and gave it to me! Huh! Nothing special..it was the cap of my pen which was left with him! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Then he gave his autograph and went for the shoot.Learnt his lines etc etc..At the shoot, they had soo much of fun! Daya sir didnt have much dialogues in the scene, so he was just having fun in his own way! Everytime, he went inside the cabin and sat on ACP's chair.Thats most probably the room where they chat during shoots.Adi sir was roaming about in the cabin...once behind Daya sir...sometimes next to him and sometimes sitting on the chair. They were laughing about something! It was lovely watching them in such avatars! Adi sir was in a very good mood and once, he started dancing! ACtually he was imitating his make-up man! He was contantly poking him and laughing at him! I mean normally! They were all making fun of him(the make-up man)! There was a moment where Daya sir helps Adi sir to wear his coat before the final Take! Lovely moment! 😍

During shoot, na jaane kitne mistakes kiye! They have lots of fun there! We were literally laughing! Rishi sir asked us- Which looks better? On TV or this? Cmon, both are different experiences! Same question by Satam sir.He said, u must be getting bored.But Bored??? Thats way too far! The shoot has started with some dubbing.... which was so funny to watch!

Finally the scene was over.They had to change their costumes and get ready for the next scene. We decided to leave this time(thanx to Mom! DIl pe pathhar rakhkar nikalna pada!)..we told them BYE...Satam sir hugged all of us again! Then i did something very stupid, asked for his number!!!! Heehee....

I handed over the gifts for Viivek, Narendra sir, Shradhha and Jaswir di to Satam sir.He said he will surely give the gifts to them! He praised the gifts yet again..and his small gestures again made us overwhelmed.Before leaving, Agni gave a sweet sa gift( related to to 19th June episode)! Thank You Agni!

The day was over for us...but even till today we havent got over the dream day! I wish i could speak a little more with Adi sir an also Daya sir( who was just so quiet with us, but at the same time, was the most fun loving amonf the team! ).... I wished to spend some more time with Sneha di and also Ujjwala di..but we were in a hurry.Dad was waiting so, better luck next time!!

The next day, it was Mom's day...all shopping , but i was still dreaming about the last day! Mumbai looked much prettier this time! Loved the rain at the end of the day.
The final day was a busy one.Mom Dad had something or the other to do...and i had to visit the studio once again( this one a diffetent studio)...this was because, i had left the poster that i had made for them at the hotel the previous time...and i had to give it to them personally.So got to know that Satam sir, Rishi sir and Vaishnavi di would be present shooting at a studio.Visited the place.Met Rishi da..who was sweet yet again!...Vaishanavi di was busy shooting, so didnt meet her! But meeting Satam Sir was again a priviledge! He was giving his interview to IBN LOKMAT...but he took time and came to meet us! Very sweet of him.He loved the poster and started looking for old members of the team in the poster!He said he will put it up in the BUREAU MAKE-UP room! Finally, we all left for Kolkata from there. First flight was cancelled , then the second flight was delayed by 2hrs! It seemed as if Mumbai didnt want me to leave itπŸ˜†...hehehe..actually i didnt want to leave it! Miss you Mumbai! πŸ˜ƒ

Later, i spoke to Vaishnavi di again on FB.she was very sweet and said, she would have liked me to meet her on the last day also! How sweet of her...but my bad luck!

The entire trip has been the best ever Mumbai trip of my life! I hope to see Mumbai soon! But when i have no idea!

ALl of us, me, my mom, sneha di and Ujjwala di would all agree to the fact that CID TEAM is the BEST! Reasons lie all in their humbleness, dedication and excellence! They are just the Best team to work with, to spend time with! The way they work... they have the fire in them intact even after all these 12 years!!

1 good thing is, Rishikesh sir is very sweet! I have always hated the character Sachin, but alwasy avoided commenting on Rishi sir! I still agree that he isnt a good actor yet...but may be i cant hate him soo much after knowing the person or interacting with him! May be i will....err...i dunno!πŸ˜‰

Missed Viivek the most! He is on a holiday..and missed him soo much! I wish he was there too......πŸ˜”

Absence of Forensic docs didnt haunt me much....presence of OUR TRIO was more than enough! The way they greeted...it seemed as if we were the celebrities!!! They made us feel special for one entire day! Couldnot have asked for more from GOD in this matter! πŸ‘πŸΌ
We missed the famous car! It wasnt its day!!!!

Undoubtedly, CID has reached a level, from where there is no downfall in popularity! The way they work...its really commendable!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

β­οΈπŸ‘LONG LIVE CID....CID IS THE BEST!πŸ‘β­οΈ

One last line from me....this one is for all those who made the DREAM COME TRUE....and made it even more special....

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has
no bottom.
❀️
Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujs30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shagnika

Lemme start! Life finally didnt betray me this time....Although it made me go through all sorts of emotions...At times i felt scared, at times excited, at times happy, at times sad.....but at the end of the day, the dream moments came true and now i can go through every phase of my life cos i have something to cherish all my life.

The moment started exactly when i read  Shruti (luna_lovegood's) experience with the team.....that entire article of hers made me live the experienece myself.I could imagine myself in her place. Just 3 days after i read that article out to Mom, she asked me if I could manage anyhow to meet the CID TEAM when we visit Mumbai in June bcos of Dad's conference. I didnt expect her to say so ever.Thank YOU MOM!!!! Love you for this....❀️

I was too glad but obviously didnt know the head or tail of what to do next. Some people came as a support throughout. Shruti being the first one....Thank You Shruti! I found some very good friends in the mean time. Udit (Pathak) is one of them...😊

Then came some very sweet friends....I really feel priviledged to get friends like them. People who helped me live my dream. They have helped me not only in the meeting but also in sending the response to the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
⭐️
Finally the day came when i reached Mumbai. Left the card and some gifts that i bought for the team at home. How irritating it was!😑 Then the flight was late....😑but still managed to reach inspite of a hectic travel! It was around 9 p.m. when i had to call up the concerned people for the details about the meeting! Very embaressing but as usual they were just very sweet!

JUNE 16, 2010

Next morning, all sorts of misfortunes were in store. It was raining since morning.... and we all know, how Mumbai deals with such heavy rains! The driver came in late... and we left hotel at 10 a.m. instead of 9! I was nervous as i had come to know they had just 3 scenes to shoot which wont take much time and they might leave early!πŸ˜•

Picked up my friends, one of them being Sneha di( Sneha_fighter, lovely meeting you di!)...then started looking for the given address! I could see a colourful house from the main road which looked similar to the building which was shown in Senior Inpsector Abhijeet episode..I said this to everyone but due to hyperness( most porbably) no body paid much attention to this!

Finally bahut mushkil se found the lane which supposedly had the building we were looking for. I thought of contacting the concerened person before reaching the exact spot so that someone could come and take us inside. But, before i could speak on the phone, i was literally shocked to see ADITYA sir in his raincoat, standing just opposite to the building we were talking about.Yes! Adi sir was the first person i could see....although Sneha di and the Ujwala di saw Daya sir at first!.Then we all realised that the entire team ( ACP, ABHIJEET, DAYA, SACHIN, TASHA) were there in their raincoats! My heart was beating at the fastest rate ever! I didnt even realise that the person was holding on the other side of the phone line.i was literally fumbling! Bhai told me to look for Satish Dubey there.

The car was parked a little ahead from where they were shooting.We came out of our cars, but didnt know what to do next! Adi sir was staring....he had a sweet smile on his face( i was just noticing him😍) Right then, someone( the FIRST MANAV BOMB OF THE EPISODE MANAV BOMB)...obviously recognised him as we have seen in many such side roles. He came with a confused look on his face, and my heart was beating faster now as i was expecting "Please yahaan se chale jayiye, humein disturb mat kijie"...

well, it was exactly the opposite - " Shagnika???"

I realised that he was informed about us, and most probably he was SATISH DUBEY!
I asked - "Satish Bhai?"
Thankfully he changed his expressio to a smiling face now and nodded as if saying "Yes" and then told us to follow him towards the COPS! I was literally shivering.Didndt have the courage to face the cops( specially bcos they were busy shooting right then!)..Noticed Daya sir who was looking here and there( as if very shy to actually look into our scared faces) , Adi sir with his smiling face and also Rishkesh with a smile on his face. Didnt notice Satam sir yet...but as soon as we reached them, the first person to speak was Satam Sir.

Before Satish could do the introduction, Satam sir said- "WHO IS SHAGNIKA( wrong pronunciation though)??? "
I was shocked to hear these words from him! How the hell did he know my name? why was he asking for me? On top that, he wasnt smiling either! I stood just like a suspect! i felt as if he would just order Daya sir to slap me hard!. I had a dumbest blank look on my face! πŸ˜†

Mom came to the rescue...she said that I was Shagnika and she was my mother.Satam sir gave a smile and i was relieved to a large extent! He came forward to shake hands. Sneha di and Ujwala di introduced themselves too and we all shook hands with everyone! (Tasha was nowhere near suddenly! or may be i didnt notice her anymore)

Satam Sir continued-" i recived your letter.Its a wonderful one..i gave it to all them as well, most of them have read it. Very nice of you" ( i dont remember the exact words, but this is all i can recollect! ) "So where do you stay in Orissa Shagnika?"

I realized that i had sent the signature campaign stuffs to his residence and that too from Orissa..the envelope had Orissa address! But before i could speak up, Mom again came up with - "No we are Bengalis, we are from Kolkata"

Satam Sir aksed what was i doing here? Now by "here" i  didnt understand if he was talking about Mumbai or the sets? SO i said - "To meet you all"( both had the same answers!)

Mom asked me to take out the gifts and hand them over to the team...but before that Satam sir and Adi sir started saying - Please go and sit inside.We will be coming there.Why are you all getting wet in this rain?!! Satish, inhe chaaye naasta do...etc etc etc" SO sweet of them! Yes, we had forgotten that we were getting wet in the rain! We were just so excited...

Satish Bhai took us inside.The places were just so familiar! As if we see them everyday! a DEJA VU feeling! Saw Agni right there....he gave a sweet smile.We have been knowing each other lightly via FB!

Suddenly, we passed a man who was getting done with a peculiar make - up! As if burnt make-up! Yuckk!!!!🀒🀒

We reached the Bureau!, it was pretty dirty and small! small when compared to what we see on screen! Its all the light effect that makes it look so big and still clean enough!
Akshay SIngh( B.P.SIngh's younger son was sitting there with other crew members) Satish Bhai took us to the part just next to ACP's cabin.We sat there for around half and hour or so.In the mean time, Satish Bhai came and chatted with us for sometime.He said, whenever some side actor is absent, he plays the role! Thats time-saving and all that!

We took some some pictures of the Bureau! In ACP's cabin..tried to get the exact ACP look on our faces..but everytime failed to do so! We had immense fun sitting there..and GETTING BUSY WAITING FOR THEM!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

After sometime, Satish Bhai came in again..and this time to take us with him!.We didnt know where exactly was he taking us to! we were taken to the first floor.We saw Daya sir on the other end of the corridor.Walking casually! But we followed Satish Bhai and he took us to the MAKE UP ROOM!..ACP, Abhi, Sachin ,Freddy and Tasha stood up! They welcomed us as if we were celebrities, not them! Made us feel at home....in every possible way they could! Satam sir always the sweetest of them all! They asked us to sit...

Then we started off with introductions and Autographs! Satam sir gave hugs to everyone...very sweet he is!
Adi sir was the first person i went for autograph...the pen wasnt working properly! Damn it! but at the end of the day, it worked! and my autograph book has Aditya sir's autograph on its first page!!!

We told Adi sir, how pathetic it was to see him on the hospital bed in the promo of ABHIJEET IN COMA! It almost made us go through some sleepless nights and some of us would have been hospitalised if it was something very serious! He was so embarresed..he was like-"Arre aisa kyun! Yeh sab to karna hi padta hai!"

In the mean time, the other didi of mine noticed that DInesh sir has been giving autographs with the name FREDDY instead of his own! She asked him to write his name also, to which Adi sir said- "Kya, apna naam bhool gaya? Character mein ghus gaya hai kya?"

Vaishnavi di was continuously chatting with my mom...i heard her saying- "She is a very sweet girl. I have spoken to her before( i have chatted with her a couple of times on FB).She had told me she will be coming! Btw, what does she do? She seems to spend a lot of time on Face book and all!" (Hey Bhagwaan, yeh bolne ki kya jaroorat thi! Mom will never ever even let me use the cell now!)

During all this, i asked Adi sir about the names of his daughters! And surprisingly both the names start with 'A'.. We took birthdates of everyone Team member present! But didnt have the courage to ask the birth year! And also gave the gifts! They were overwhelmed to recieve it.Dinesh sir and Daya sir tdidnt realise it was a gift.They thought we gave it to them to hold it and then realised, it was a gift! Heehee...πŸ˜›

After all this autograph session, i sat in front of Adi sir and next to Satam Sir ( actullay i was sitting in the middle of the room !) Sneha di was sitting opposite to me and the other didi was sitting in between Adi sir and Vaishnavi di!
I asked Adi sir about his upcoming films. He said, he has no movies for this year! I asked him about Kaalo...he said, "Pata nahi..dekhte hain..." He gave us a short lecture on what are the steps that follow the making of a movie. "Marketting stage pe hai. AIse filmon ki marketting mein problem hoti hai.Stars nahi hai na!" This was the moment i wanted to tell him that for me/ for us U R A STAR! ⭐️No body else is required! But i cudnt say so... like an idiot, i kept shut and waited for others to change the topic.For a moment, i regretted asking that question at all!

Thankfully, the topic was changed in a moment.Now he was asked about his first episode as Paresh and how he landed up as Abhijeet after few days! He said, Its all destiny! (For good.....)

Satam sir was constantly chatting with my mother and me and al of us!..he was asking my mother about me..what do i do, etc etc. He asked me the meaning of my name..and the proper pronunciation! Very sweet of him to say to my mom- "U have got a very sweet daughter!" Thank you Sir!!!! Love you!πŸ€—

Dinesh sir was quiet as expected! We asked him about his change in name over the years! Initially it was Micheal, then suddenly became Fredricks. ( Adi sir and Satam sir had a surprised look on their faces! As if they didnt have any idea at all!) Dinesh Sir said- "Arre haan, 3rd episode mein main Micheal tha.Uske pehle to main Brian tha!( thats what he said most probably!) we told him ki even u were u played a criminal pehle..he said- "nahi criminal nahi tha! Criminal ka relative tha! Suspect ka relative!" Adi sir was too shocked to hear this. He said-" Kya? tu criminal tha?hain?" Now it was Satam sir's number.We told them that SONY never shows the older episodes..just the same episodes again and again in the re-runs! They never showed Daya sir's first episode! We saw "Kissa jahar ka" once where ACP was referred to as INSPECTOR...no name was said in the episode! He said-"Achha?, My God! U all remember so mcuh!"(Something like this).... They all had a good laugh about our craziness and Adi sir added- "In logon ne to PhD kar rakhi hai !"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iske baad, Sneha di and Ujwala di spoke in Marathi with Satam sir for sometime.I could understand them, cos i have a little bit of knowledge and soon they realised that i was getting blanker...Satam sir now tried Bengali! He said- "Tumi khabar kheye jabe"( well, he didnt say this..he meant this most probably!)....everyone started laughing! He then said a very famous dialogue of Bengali- "Ami tomake bhalobashi" hee hee hee....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very sweet of him! Adi sir repeated it !!!! He was like- "Yeh to sab ko pata hai!, bahut famous hai..." Satam sir then said- "This is true By the way! But normally haan! AMI BANGALI BHALOBASHI...I love their sweets..very famous! "

I was reminded of Rishikesh sir...Udit had told me that he had learnt some chhota mota dialogues from Rishi sir....So i asked him if he was a bengali! He said, "no i am not a bengali..just know 2/3 lines... many people think i am a bengali bcos of my name!"

Satam sir said, that he has never visited Kolkata in his entire life...He was supposed to go for one theatre show but it was cancelled.He really wants to visit Kolkata once...Satish bhai, who was standing said-"jayenge to..hum jald hi jayenge!"
Satam sir-"Achha?"

Satam sir took my number then! I saw in his cell, he had saved the numbers that were written on the envelope that i had sent him at his residence! I told him that those numbers are my Dad's office!
I asked Adi sir, he said, he went to kolkata quite a number of times. around 7-8 times.Once for Black Friday, then many other movies and serials...and some theatre shows at Rabindra Sadan( people from Kolkata know this place, isnt it?)

Satam sir was convincing Satish bhai to somehow make us meet B.P.SIngh sir.... he said, "In logon le jao na! Kahaan hai woh? they should meet him. " How sweet of him!

They asked us how do we know each other...we told him that me and sneha di met on IF and me and Ujwala di on another forum. He asked how many years do we know each other...we told him, just few months and this is the first time we are meeting! He was surprised to hear this! He was like- "Tum logon ko dekhke aisa nahi lagta! You all seem to know each other since years! Very good...tum log bhi first time mile aur hum log bhi! , very good!" He was a little surprised to see that i was the one who had organised the meet inspite of staying in Kolkata.!! He said, we could meet them anytime if we could contact SONY people..cos if public demands, channel will do so! (As if !!!! )

Then they started forcing us for lunch! Finally Satish Bhai took us for lunch..that too in the FORENSIC LAB! heehee...the Forensic lab was pretty dirty! But the chemicals were all there! the green box which is used during the yucky operations was also kept! Thankfully no dead bodies! we sat in the make up room behind the forensic lab.Satish sat with us.we were given lunch... Satish bhai chatted with us for a long time.He was very sweet! He was telling us that they shoot cut-to-cut bcos of this bi-weekly format! He was prasing the cast for being so supportive al thorughout the years, etc etc! We told him about wardrobe issue..and that Abhi sir should leave that coat completely! He said, the costumes department handles it...nobody can interfere with their work!

After lunch, we took pictures in the Lab..and saw the way it was used as the Bureau once upon a time! Then we headed towards the Bureau again...The Bureau was being prepared for the next scene. We were given chairs to sit in front of the door.After a sometime, Rishi sir entered..and the first thing he saw was us sitting! He gave a very sweet smile and came forward and said-"Hum sab tumhara gift use karne lage hain from now.Thanx a lot for it!!! "
Right then Vaishnavi entered and she came up to me and said- " The gift is soo beautiful! Its lovely! Thanx a lot.I have also decided when to where to it!"

Dinesh sir followed..he came and smiled and went towards the cabin.AFter sometime, others came.I had forgotten to take Satam sir's autograph in the make-up room..so as soon as he entered i, went to him and asked for his autograph..he reacted slowly and took out something from his pocket and gave it to me! Huh! Nothing special..it was the cap of my pen which was left with him! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Then he gave his autograph and went for the shoot.Learnt his lines etc etc..At the shoot, they had soo much of fun! Daya sir didnt have much dialogues in the scene, so he was just having fun in his own way! Everytime, he went inside the cabin and sat on ACP's chair.Thats most probably the room where they chat during shoots.Adi sir was roaming about in the cabin...once behind Daya sir...sometimes next to him and sometimes sitting on the chair. They were laughing about something! It was lovely watching them in such avatars! Adi sir was in a very good mood and once, he started dancing! ACtually he was imitating his make-up man! He was contantly poking him and laughing at him! I mean normally! They were all making fun of him(the make-up man)! There was a moment where Daya sir helps Adi sir to wear his coat before the final Take! Lovely moment! 😍

During shoot, na jaane kitne mistakes kiye! They have lots of fun there! We were literally laughing! Rishi sir asked us- Which looks better? On TV or this? Cmon, both are different experiences! Same question by Satam sir.He said, u must be getting bored.But Bored??? Thats way too far! The shoot has started with some dubbing.... which was so funny to watch!

Finally the scene was over.They had to change their costumes and get ready for the next scene. We decided to leave this time(thanx to Mom! DIl pe pathhar rakhkar nikalna pada!)..we told them BYE...Satam sir hugged all of us again! Then i did something very stupid, asked for his number!!!! Heehee....

I handed over the gifts for Viivek, Narendra sir, Shradhha and Jaswir di to Satam sir.He said he will surely give the gifts to them! He praised the gifts yet again..and his small gestures again made us overwhelmed.Before leaving, Agni gave a sweet sa gift( related to to 19th June episode)! Thank You Agni!

The day was over for us...but even till today we havent got over the dream day! I wish i could speak a little more with Adi sir an also Daya sir( who was just so quiet with us, but at the same time, was the most fun loving amonf the team! ).... I wished to spend some more time with Sneha di and also Ujwala di..but we were in a hurry.Dad was waiting so, better luck next time!!

The next day, it was Mom's day...all shopping , but i was still dreaming about the last day! Mumbai looked much prettier this time! Loved the rain at the end of the day.
The final day was a busy one.Mom Dad had something or the other to do...and i had to visit the studio once again( this one a diffetent studio)...this was because, i had left the poster that i had made for them at the hotel the previous time...and i had to give it to them personally.So got to know that Satam sir, Rishi sir and Vaishnavi di would be present shooting at a studio.Visited the place.Met Rishi da..who was sweet yet again!...Vaishanavi di was busy shooting, so didnt meet her! But meeting Satam Sir was again a priviledge! He was giving his interview to IBN LOKMAT...but he took time and came to meet us! Very sweet of him.He loved the poster and started looking for old members of the team in the poster!He said he will put it up in the BUREAU MAKE-UP room! Finally, we all left for Kolkata from there. First flight was cancelled , then the second flight was delayed by 2hrs! It seemed as if Mumbai didnt want me to leave itπŸ˜†...hehehe..actually i didnt want to leave it! Miss you Mumbai! πŸ˜ƒ

Later, i spoke to Vaishnavi di again on FB.she was very sweet and said, she would have liked me to meet her on the last day also! How sweet of her...but my bad luck!

The entire trip has been the best ever Mumbai trip of my life! I hope to see Mumbai soon! But when i have no idea!

ALl of us, me, my mom, sneha di and Ujwala di would all agree to the fact that CID TEAM is the BEST! Reasons lie all in their humbleness, dedication and excellence! They are just the Best team to work with, to spend time with! The way they work... they have the fire in them intact even after all these 12 years!!

1 good thing is, Rishikesh sir is very sweet! I have always hated the character Sachin, but alwasy avoided commenting on Rishi sir! I still agree that he isnt a good actor yet...but may be i cant hate him soo much after knowing the person or interacting with him! May be i will....err...i dunno!πŸ˜‰

Missed Viivek the most! He is on a holiday..and missed him soo much! I wish he was there too......πŸ˜”

Absence of Forensic docs didnt haunt me much....presence of OUR TRIO was more than enough! The way they greeted...it seemed as if we were the celebrities!!! They made us feel special for one entire day! Couldnot have asked for more from GOD in this matter! πŸ‘πŸΌ
We missed the famous car! It wasnt its day!!!!

Undoubtedly, CID has reached a level, from where there is no downfall in popularity! The way they work...its really commendable!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

β­οΈπŸ‘LONG LIVE CID....CID IS THE BEST!πŸ‘β­οΈ

One last line from me....this one is for all those who made the DREAM COME TRUE....and made it even more special....

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom.❀️

thanks friend for the wonderful post and suberb pic. lucky girl you are as your dream came true.
Shagnika thumbnail
Dear, plss dont quote such long posts! and thanx for reading it....πŸ˜ƒ
anu_jha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow, u met the cid team! congrats. i want to say more wows - wow,wow,wow,wow,wow,wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey thank you shaggy i was excited to read this...I was waiting for this egerly..phone pe suna tha thoda so excitment badh gai thi....it's really great..agali baar mumbai aaogi we will surely meet...nice to talking with you. Edited by jiya1 - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Only one word i can say thats WOW.... I'm very happy for u! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Seriously... i was laughing n m stil laughing... n crying too!! Dont worry... Yeh toh khushi k asu hai!!!!!
πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
humm i am jealous sach main 😑 you are damn lucky ..i am cursing myself as i am far away from them..but felt at home while reading your unforgeable life experience... ..that;s just fantastic to read ....superb journey..i am feeling desperate to meet them.. ..well you still in dreams ryt na? πŸ‘Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

wow! I'm so happy while reading this. I bet you were on cloud 9! Hope you had fine time there!

Daya sir seems to be bit shy and maybe that's why he didnt talk much! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I loved Aditya's dialogue " In logon ne toh PhD kar diya hain" or something like thatπŸ˜ƒ

Satam Sir, You rock! 😎 Even Dinesh( Freddie)πŸ˜ƒ

Nice picture of the whole team.πŸ˜ƒ

Just a question, who is Satish Dubey?πŸ˜•

Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Thanx for all ur wishes everyone....πŸ˜ƒ

@Bhinder, yes still living the dream!!!πŸ˜ƒ
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail