Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Definitely sweety I had promised this to bhinder too I will read each and every story and give a detailed review of each and every story  and its a genuine promise dear
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sneha dii I Will analysis yours too.. 😉 In short, your story was matured one..By reading , it seems that it has been written by a Professional journalist..Truth of politics was very well explained ...In your I loved opening scene Where ACP Sir is scolding abhi-daya ... 😛 I was reading but i could imagine everything happening in front of my eyes...There were some nice moments between crew.. In detail you PM me your story fer will tell you by quoting dialogues 😆
bhinder.thind thumbnail
@Sneha dii You read first 3 so far?
sneh. thumbnail
Ohhk boss I have pmed u d story now send me the analysis heheheh
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'll try posting again. I'll start off with Sunny's story.

Sunny has some brilliant ideas. Be it this story or the 'clock wala' story or the story where there was a secret code with a 'D' or 'C' or something leading people to suspect Daya. There was another story where Abhijeet fought with a lady in a parking lot. Sorry, I don't recollect the names.

But somehow the narrative is a bit complicated and I sometimes need to read and re-read it a few times.

Otherwise Sunny's stories are unique and 'hatke' as they call it. This one too was very good. But again I got a bit confused with the boy with the laptop and what he was doing with Sachin etc.
I read it a few times and finally got it.

Good effort. 👏👏

Hope to read more stories from Sunny in future too.

(Will come back to the others' stories, give me some time)

shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I have just arrived and saw the result. congratulations shagnika, sunny and bhinder!

sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Visrom thanks. I know I have to work on my presentation part. Thanks for letting me know where you got confused. and that code was CI.D. (D with slash in middle). Among my all stories I  like code one story a lot personally. 

and about this story how I eventually landed to this story as soon as I read  plot given by you first thing in my mind was this person is ACP and at any cost he has do this task and Abhijeet will arrest him. Now why would he do and why would Abhijeet arrest him just justify this statements and  I am through story. actually your plot made be think this.

Ok soon analysis of other stories as well story 3 and 6 already done.

@ shreela and sneha thanks.
sneh. thumbnail
I am waiting for my turn Sunny and visrom
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Thanks Shruti...thanks a lot yar for being such a wonderful support for me always... 🤗
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story No. 8 . Already not to mention galat kidnapping ho gayi.

Scenes I liked
ACP: accha? Jao jaa media ko bhi yehi jawab dena, Aur haan Phanse saab yehi batana Jao Jao Daya (Daya looks down) Ab zameen mein mooh gada kar kya khade ho? Jao Ja kar sabooth dhoodneki koshish karo

loved Vivek's dialogue to  Ramchand
Vivek: yes sir (goes to Ramchand) dekho ramchand humare freddy sir bahut pareshan hain, upar se pressure bhi bahut hain tho tum chup chap bata do warna tumhe fasva denge, soch lo inn bade logon ke chakaron mein tum fas jaoge tumhare malik tumhe sazza denge so alag

Phanse's dialogue (he also fears from his wife)  to Abhijeet and then Daya get angry
Phanse: koshish? Kya karu main tumhari koshish ka acchar dalu? Kya jawab do meri biwi ko? Lagta hain tumhe apni naukri pyari nai hain Sr. Insp Abhijeet ya opposition se paise liye hain tumne

Scene where dead body of Shekhar is found wonderful

I enjoyed this scene
Sachin: Sir'..(tries to stop Daya)
Daya: (waves a hand to stop him) further dialogue is there.

and last scene wonderful and sweet scene. story was fast which I liked a lot.

Just one advice  I like you killed Shekar then in next scene raaz khul gaya. In scene 5 you killed and scene 6 you tell that body is not of shekhar. suspense ko jitni zada der tak rakhoge story utni acchi hogi.

I am not telling you to increase length. I am telling you usse thodi jaldi mar dete. Actually mean suspense create and suspense open mein thoda difference ho scenes ka to achha hota hai. Reader remain anxious.
Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago