Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Those who havent yet commented on Story 10-- Hey! Any comments! Story 10 is mine!!

@ Those who did comment-- It feels really nice that am Fourth, well very close to 4th, Thanx To U All!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
I was feeling damn bored today,so i decided to read all our stories once again today and must say reading these stories again just as a time-pass and going through the reviews given(sablo apni tareef padhna pasand hai)was indeed a lovely experience again !!
ilovedaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Post cannot be quoted.

really nice story.😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
@kittu you read all the stories ??

Seriously this thread is lovely !!! I go through it whenever I'm bored apart from down the memory lane thread !! We all did a great job !!! I've just posted 2 stories on IF and both were for contests !!!! It feels so good to read the reviews given by the readers most of which were participants as well !! Very few non-participants gave reviews !!
ilovedaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

@kittu you read all the stories ??

Seriously this thread is lovely !!! I go through it whenever I'm bored apart from down the memory lane thread !! We all did a great job !!! I've just posted 2 stories on IF and both were for contests !!!! It feels so good to read the reviews given by the readers most of which were participants as well !! Very few non-participants gave reviews !!

i love reading stories , but i don't get much time. btw u people r very good writers.😊
Edited by kittu07 - 13 years ago