Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx you buddy jus love you for this detailed analysis. I will try to keep this in mid while writing the next story.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok Let me start with review of story number 8...It was one of the most matured story in contest ..A short and Lovely one...It has a logic to bring the truth of politician in front of everyone(As Name and Job of writer suggests 😆).. It was short but i bet Writer would have to done a lot of hard work and showed dedication towards work while writing this,..Yup now lets take some snapshots of story:-

As apne starting main he likh diya Politician ke bete ka aparhan hoya hain, (according to plot should be politician) I got excited that something extra ordinary going to happen..I was like ab bete ke baad baap ka bhi kidnap hoga... Agar aisa hota ton aur bhi maza atta but still It was one of matured and classic ones for me... 😊

I like some of dialogues in the starting bureau Scene

ACP: accha? Jao jaa media ko bhi yehi jawab dena, Aur haan Phanse saab yehi batana Jao Jao Daya (Daya looks down) Ab zameen mein mooh gada kar kya khade ho? Jao Ja kar sabooth dhoodneki koshish karo
I was imagining ACP Sir speaking this dialogue... and if someone after reading story start to imagine that thing in real..what could be better prize for writer??

Freddy: accha toh tumhe kuch nai pata
Ramchand: nai
Freddy: thek hain, vivek tumhe pata hain naa kya karna hain
Vivek : arree nai nai sir please aisa mat kijiye
Freddy: tumse jo kehta hoon wahi karo samhje?

I just loved this part..I always Imagined abhi-daya doing this but freddy and Vivek oh dear!! you shocked me totally but i would love to bear this shock again and again...kudos for this part 👏

Phanse: koshish? Kya karu main tumhari koshish ka acchar dalu? Kya jawab do meri biwi ko? Lagta hain tumhe apni naukri pyari nai hain Sr. Insp Abhijeet ya opposition se paise liye hain tumne

This part had some spicy discussion .. moreover, thing to look for was Daya's anger (as he was talking disrespectfully with abhijeet) and the way abhijeet was saying him to control..waah kya body language hogi dono ki..soch kar maza agaya...dekhkar ton main behosh he ho jaoga..Very well done Writer...

Last part was very well presented ..but agar Suspense ka issue(as Sunny Said) thora thik ho jata ton, kya baat thi..but never the less It was one of the best and creative one for me..I really enjoyed reading this story and I would show no mercy on my eyes to make the pair(eyes) read this type of work again and again..Kudos to writer and congrats...best of luck for next time..you are taking alot of experience with you and that is the biggest thing one can own ...Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
sneh. thumbnail
really sweet comments bro thanx, its really great to read this acclaim as well as criticism. The best part of this forums, the members and this contest we not only put forth our works but also learn a lot from each other I sincerely thank both you bhinder and sunny for letting me know where I actually lack. Next time I will try my level best improve on this. God bless you both.
bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Sneha dii main manta hoo ke no one is perfect ..Everyone is lack in something jise jab koi as a review or feedback batata hain ton we call that criticism... now the important thing is agar criticism sahi samay par ho jaye ton you get a time to look behind that what you lack in..and it tells you where you stand actually ..this thing makes success guaranteed..on the other hand, agar something is getting applause everytime(even the bad work) s/he does, that person become unaware that uss main bhi kuch lack ho sakta hain,... and jab age jakar usse pata chalta hain ke something is missing then it is very difficult to look behind and recall that time...galtiyo se hum sab seekhte hain... So Criticism ko Positively lena chahiye.. but Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish a one's growth without destroying his/her roots. waise you must be heard that If you have no critics you'll likely have no success....Love you dii 😊 🤗 Edited by bhinder.kamboj - 13 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Okay heres my experience of participating in the story contest:

I've always been avoiding writing full-length CID stories, as my hindi is not very good. I'm used to writing stories in English, but this was something new. So, when Visrom announced the 2nd story contest, I was a little hesitant in the beginning. But then my college had just got over and I was pretty jobless. And, my exams were going on during story contest-1. So, I thought, "Okay let me try" this time. I wasnt at all thinking about winning or losing. I just had to write a story in hindi and that was all I was concentrating on.

And then when Visrom gave the plot, I immediately thought of my story's plot in my mind. I was sure that ACP was gonna get kidnapped in place of the politician. But, how the whole investigation procedure carried on, came along as I wrote. I used to write a little bit of the story everyday and then check and cross-check for mistakes. And then I think I was one of the first people to finish writing. So, after checking one last time, I crossed my fingers and submitted it.

I didnt really think anyone would like my story. I didnt have any expectations from it. So, I was very excited when people started giving good reviews for it. So, it really was very encouraging. Thanks again everyone for the reviews.

But, at one point of the story I was totally stuck. My actual plan was to make ACP leave a trail for the team. But, then I thought it'll become complicated. So, I just went for the more usual investigation procedure. But, now when I read Sunny and Bhavana's review of my story and how they felt that ACP should have told someone about his plan, I think my actual plan would've worked better.

But, the decision of ACP not telling anyone about the plan was a concious one. I felt that if ACP did tell his plan to anyone from the team, they surely wouldnt agree to let him do it, as it means risking his life. So, I thought it's better that ACP doesnt tell anyone...

Anyways, right when the stories got posted, I fell sick. So, couldnt read the stories fast. I read slowly at my own pace. But, all along I knew that 3 and 4 were the best ones. I was actually wondering if these two would get tied. But, after that, I wasnt sure who would win the 3rd place. The remaining stories were all so good. It was hard to tell. I like many stories apart from 3 and 4... 6, 9, 10...

But, anyways, even the results were really close. So, I think everyone is a winner  👍🏼  And I'm actually very happy with my rating 😊 Thanks everyone... Now, I'm a little more confident about my hindi story writing skills. Will definitely try to do better next time.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhinder and sunny, why dont u post the review of my stry!???? 😕 😕 😉
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Shagnika I send you review via PM.
Shagnika thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

@ Shagnika I send you review via PM.

Arre i know that! So post in here also!!!! 😃
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Story No. 9 review

HSI : Sir, aisa nahi hai sir.Humara yakeen kariye..please! Aaj dopahar ko, humare compound ka security alarm bajne laga.Poori security team us taraf bhagne lagi.Saahab apne kamre mein the, akele..Hum wahaan pahunche to dekha ki ek billi thi wahaan par.Wyapas aake dekha to Shravan Saahab gayab the...aur unke kamre mein se sirf ek note mila.

First of all why would whole security run.

Then the scene were media questions liked, actually was surprised when they question ACP and Abhijeet not seen. Only in your story media questions not only ACP absence but Abhijeet as well (was surprise somewhere).

Scene

ACP : Mere kaam ki tumhe itni parwaah kyun hai Daya?!! Shravan Kumar ka to kuch pata laga nahi paye..

Bechara Daya akele hi sunna pada. Lucky Abhijeet was not there. 

Man 1 : Kya yaar...paagal hai kya tu? agar aisa hota to thode hi na woh ACP ise itne saalon se apne Team mein rakhta? Fredricks naam hai iska.Fredricks.Mamu bana ke kab nikal jaaye koi garantee nahi.

Loved this importance given to Freddy.

Imagining this scene lovely

Abhijeet : Main andar to nahi gaya, lekin...mere bhi sources hain Bhai!( smiles)

Freddy got kidnappers phone (bevakuf kidnappers or say smart Freddy )

Just loved previous and this whole scene

Abhijeet : Dont worry Sir, kisiko kuch nahi hoga.

ACP stops to hear this comment and turns back to look at Abhi-Daya, who had a smile on their face.

ACP gives a smile too ..but changes his look to the serious one and leaves the Bureau.

Freddy Hero

Climax scene was fast rushing one ek ke bad ek. Scenes khulte gaye. That power cut scene was awesome and that bomb under name of Frankler kya idea tha.

I don't know how to react at this scene when read first time.  So tense situation was there some how this statement was like- how to react.

Kaajal : Sir, aakhri baar, humne red wire kaati thi..to shayad is baar bhi...

Daya (interupting) : iski koi garantee nahi hai Kaajal.Yahaan to 5 wires hain..pichle baar ke bomb mein to 3 wires the..(To ACP) Sir, raaste ke us aar ek khaali maidaan hai.Hum Bomb ko wahaan phenk dete hain.

Edited by sunnyp1414 - 13 years ago
Shagnika thumbnail
Thank u so much for the wonderful review! Very appropriate!!! Will try to improve on the points mentioned by u!

@bhinder n visrom waitin for urs! I wish koi aur bhi reviewa deta!!