Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suzzane14 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ishuKSGKAJEN

hey suzz was talking about SR

oh lolz....ya that freaked me out too...! ridhima's character has been shit towards armaan! hate her
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

<font color="#006666" size="2">Hey Suzi πŸ€—

<font color="#990033">Congrats for the 2nd thread .. πŸ₯³...its very well deserved . ! πŸ˜ƒ</font>

Wow !! dat was surely a wonderful part... u knw if AR wud hav given up rise to dere pent up emotions in this update without ridz knowing the reality n truth of Armaan's pervious lyf den may be it wudnt be gud for either of dem..Its gud things spilled at the right moment ... though i knw past shud never interfere in present still its alwaz better to be truthful in such a relation ... n m glad atleast it will give a way to new understanding level and risen love between the two...

After this their relation wnt be dat weak instead it ll create a level of trust too ... Though dis may have even increased ridz insecurities and fears bt once armaan makes an effort to shed dem and succeeds den everything will be fine between dem ... He really needs to prove his faithfulness and love to her ..

Btw, suz i was actually shocked knowing u dnt read books ........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i th8 u wud be having some inspiration or so... man! u r like seriously creative n imaginative ... I hav alwaz been praises for you.. .as u alwaz write realistic n not sumthng in a haywire ... The emotions are very well expressed through your words appealing directly to every reader .. N ya, m for real ... lol... m glad u lyk my comments.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Cnt soon.. thanx 4 d pm...

Love
Vini / Vinz
</font>

aww.....thank ye so much....i mean jesus! i cnt actually believe ppl like my writing skills so much....like i actually thought i was shit at it....lol buh its great.....sigh....my hard work pays off i'd say...! i am glad ye liked the part and thats exactly what i thought too....they couldnt just go around gettin in to the relationship without like knowing this part of his life tooo!!! lol
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha4

Hey congratts for ur new thread 😊
Pls Add me to ur PM list ...

i did! have fun readin the fic!
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kweetrockstar

awesome
congrats for the new thread
so cool
i really loved the part

pooja

lol....thank ye! keep readin.... 😊
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishar

armaan is an idiot!!!!!! well nyway aweusm part!!!!!!!!!

lol....haha....thanks ill update sooon!
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miketa

<font color="#0000ff">Congrats for opening up another thread and this part was awesome than the rest....I liked how the emotions playing along.
</font>

thank ye....ill update soooon! keep readin!
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksg_sonia

<font size="2"><font color="#ff0000">1) </font><font color="#ff0000">CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSS on the new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! its been sooooooooooooooooooooo long and suich an amazing journey!!!!</font>

</div>
<div>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">Now coming to the update</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">i knw i didnt post a long comment on the last one, i just didnt have tym and even ryt now i cant post a longer comment coz i got really less tym, em having exams, i need to rush</font>

<font color="#ff0000"><font size="1">anyway, so this part was FREAKIN AMAZINGGGGGGGGG!!!!! babe there is one thing i havent said to u before n i totally felt it today in this part, "YOU ARE THE ONLY WRITER IN WHOSE FANFIC I HAVE WITNESSED ROMANCE, HOTNESS, PASSION, LOVE AND SUCH A SEXY SCENE ALONG WITH FULL IMPORTANCE TO THE </font><font size="3">STORY! </font><font size="1">lyk seriously, mostly when passionate scenes are written, they nromally overshadow the present track in the story, for the first tym i have felt tht ur story ws not over-shadowed, it maintained its importance even in such a scene which i think is something to be appreciated, πŸ‘</font></font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">HATS OFF!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="4">i LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDD this part and the last one as well! beautiful confession in the last part and an amazing track in this one! the trust and faith part, tht concept is amazing, the story really needs the hesitation from riddhima's side n u r doing a brilliant job!!!!</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">love u lots n lots n lots and the fic too</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">mwah</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">cheers</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="1">sonia</font>
</font>

omg.....omg like ye srsly think that..!!!??? lol and now i cant even write lines like ooo jesus i dont believe i write so good....hehe or thank ye so much...coz it gets on yer nerve....buh still i am gonna thank you for such a brilliant comment ye posted...like srsly.....when ever i read yer comments ye actually make me smile..! lol.....sigh....my hard work pays off..! lol hehe....keep readin! πŸ˜ƒ
suzzane14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! LOL, you see I'm a bit of a drama lover! Usually, in FF's there's first fights, then confusion, then confession then all romance and "mushy gushy" going on! It's cute and all but it gets tiresome when they have JUST cute moments ALL the time! The thing is that in real life, love gets questioned quite a few times, confusion, fights etc they come EVEN if you have a stable relationship you know! It's not a fairy tale in real life, no happily ever after, things DO occurr! Now I DO like this and I think that if I were Riddhima and Armaan was like THIS, then I would expect him to PROVE it to me quite a few times that he's serious about this before I completely give in! 'Cause getting hurt is certainly not nice, especially more than once.

What I'm trying to say is that, thank you for keeping the excitement, this is one of my favourit parts, if not THE favourit part :)

Update soon!

its actually really nice to see that people share the same opinion as me....like they get my point that it's not all lovey dovey in the end....there are problems....there are confusions....ye do want the other person involved to prove his love.....! specially when they have some extremely shocking past records...lol....hehe....buh eh thank ye so much...i am glad ye like the part..ill continue soooon...keep readin! 😊
arzu-k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
osm update dear billy was so cute taking credit &bi astep ahead wow &now AR we always have asoft corner for ammy but he is an idiot ,jerk why ridi is alwaz crying silently she would have hit him   ,make her bold yaar she must be telling her feelings loved da way u write osm expresive words loved it jaan &by the way thanks jaldi update karne ki liye love u
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on ur new thread
M sorry for late comment but m busy nowadays
btw fabulous update
loved it to the core
continue soon