Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerana_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pagli91

Hi Prerana... lovely update, this Mayank is so adorable, can't wait to read more.. continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks
Mayank jaisa bhi ho adorable hi hoga 😳😍

will continue soon
prerana_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sariska_mjht

Nice do pm me next time

Thanks 😊😊
prerana_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_sajan

hey totally cute ypdate yaar!!

rockinggggggggg!!and fab work yaar!!
fantatic and truly sweeeeT
Mayur were awesome!!
do continue soon

thanks a lot 😊

Will continue soon
prerana_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiralovemayur

amazing update dear

thanks 4 pme n update sooon plz

Thanks a lot 😊

Will update soooon
rads14 thumbnail
awesome update..!!
really superb..
cont soon
prerana_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: rads14

awesome update..!!
really superb..
cont soon

Thanks 😊😊😊

will continue soon
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congrats your your new ss

i love it a lot

part one was exciting

will read part 2 after some time
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
part 2-

this is fantastic

i love this a part a lot

continue soon
prerana_mjht thumbnail

Originally posted by: MjhtFan_Mahima

congrats your your new ss

i love it a lot

part one was exciting

will read part 2 after some time

Thanks a lot dear 😊😊
prerana_mjht thumbnail
Here goes the third part

Hope u like it

"We are here just for a change" replied Nupur'"Good that you are here" I said to myself, and replied "Hmm..Looks like you just entered"'This made Nupur smile mischievously yet again'I love this quality in her...Mischief'I requested God to somehow create a situation such that all our friends ' mine and Nupur's would leave the restaurant and only we both would be left'"Wow!!! What an evening it would be..." And because I had already taken the liberty to request so much from God, I thought why not a Candle light dinner'That would make the evening  even better'Hmm'"If God maintained a database with everyone's wishes, he would go crazy with maintaining it'Especially with people like me who never hesitate to wish" I said to myself'

"Bye Nupur..Have a nice evening!!!" I said wanting to add a "sweetheart" at the end, but quickly backed off as it would have probably made the evening "not-so-sweet" for both of us'."Calm down son'Don't jump the gun'You are on a mission'And missions are not accomplished overnight'It is a step-by-step process'Evaluate each step carefully'" I heard a divine voice speak these words'May be I was watching too many mythological movies those days'But I found some wisdom is taking a careful approach'After all, this is not a project that can be scrapped'It had to be executed at any cost'Love should not loose right? It should have its way'.

As Samrat was having fun on his birthday, I was having even more fun'Watching the thief of my heart sitting in the diagonally opposite row, and in parallel, thinking hard about the next encounter'My Brain had been working overtime for quite some time then, planning and executing the meetings between me and Nupur'like a director of a movie or the author of a Novel'I was enjoying the daily dose of creativity, not to mention the fear of rejection, which was a possible risk in each move'Nupur and her friends stood up to go out of the restaurant'.I also walked out under the pretext of smoking'This is a habit which comes to your rescue sometimes'when you need to desperately run away from someone or run towards someone'The latter was my case'.

Of late, God had been really kind to me'This time, he had actually stepped out his way to help me'Nupur's friends boarded an auto and she was waiting to catch one'This situation presented a golden opportunity and it increased my love for my bike multiple times'Not ruling out the risk of rejection, I approached Nupur and said "Hi'Going  home?" to which she replied "Yes'To Begumpet"..."What a coincidence'I also have to go there..Can I drop you?" Now everyone in the world, including Nupur, knew that I had nothing to do with Begumpet that day'But that didn't matter..What was important was would Nupur sit on my bike and come with me?.."Hmm'Ok" she replied'At that point, Samrat's birthday celebration was no match for the celebration which was going on within me'I somehow thought that it was the single most effective step I took in my life'and it worked'I somehow convinced my friends that I had to start immediately and headed towards my bike'

2-3-4..as I changed the gears of my bike, my heartbeat increased'Happiness, ecstacy and some unknown fear'My brain was experiencing a sudden rush of all these emotions'Don't ask me why fear? I still don't have an answer'.Will she hold me tight?.."Excuse me Mr. Mayank'Don't you think you are asking for too much too fast???" the divine voice said, this time in a stern voice'I reduced the intensity of my imagination, unwillingly though'.Man proposes, God disposes'But still, I thanked him for all he had done that evening'First he brought Nupur to the restaurant, then he sent away her friends, the inhuman killers of love.'"Love you God'" I bribed God with love'.

Hope its not boring

Do comment and criticize

Part 4  pg 12

Edited by prerana_mjht - 13 years ago