Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its  not closure yet..........it might be new begining for AR............we will make it new begining for them........and in this new begining they will be together...........no one will come in between...........because she still loves him like a hell............one can see in her  eyes that she only loves ammy........more than entire world..........
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Rapzz as usual your post suffice each and every aspect, and I truly appreciate you for the same, I loved your interpretation, so true getting rejected hurts but rejecting someone or for that matters looking at someone who is hurt and you're the reason is heart wrenching and I can very well imagine ridz situation.. this girl proved when things gets tough for guys its girls who have to take the driving seat and loved Riddhima's decision to confront her past with much needed determination and dignity rather than running away from life..
again loved your post 👏👏
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Let Sr confession happen because Ar have not ended
It will never end
Because she is only sids for one janam
Or Ar ko milna zaroor Hai
I wait for the day when she risks her life for sid then i call it true love till then enjoy

Dost then why fight let's catch up again in next janam  😉
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post!..i agree with you that the closure was needed..i liked the scene to some extent!..although i have some reservations on how it was done and on the dialogs too!!..

i was expecting from her that she at least would have pointed out to him that he should change his wrong methods!..because they cause only harms!..although i know his intentions are good!!..also she should have told him to stop interfering!

i always loved Arman's character..but i always hated this side of him!!..its really sad to see all other characters growing and Arman being stuck in his old self!!..the one who would lie, pretend and interfere in other people's business.. to get what he wants or accomplish what he set his mind on!..its really bothers me to see that he is still the same old Arman!..he never changed in those three years( after three months the show will complete three years)

we all change with every passing day as we grow..we learn from our past mistakes..but Arman never learned that this is wrong..and that his lies and pretending always backfired and caused problems and misunderstandings between him and Rids, him and his friends, and him and Shanky!!..and he gave the same advice to Sid!..and they backfired again!!..how illogical is that!!

moreover he is a grown up and an MD yet he still doesn't understand that you cant start a relationship on lies!!..no woman likes to be lied to and deceived no matter how good the intentions are!!..especially not like this!!

so i think Rids as his ex finance and as the woman that he still loves so much should have said something about this!..showing her disapproval and telling him i know your intentions are good but your methods are not!!..she should advised him to be honest all the time.. instead she told him how great he was!..DUH!

Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
beautiful post i agree this was really needed<3

pavi

Originally posted by: ka7eela

wonderful post!..i agree with you that the closure was needed..i liked the scene to some extent!..although i have some reservations on how it was done and on the dialogs too!!..

i was expecting from her that she at least would have pointed out to him that he should change his wrong methods!..because they cause only harms!..although i know his intentions are good!!..also she should have told him to stop interfering!

i always loved Arman's character..but i always hated this side of him!!..its really sad to see all other characters growing and Arman being stuck in his old self!!..the one who would lie, pretend and interfere in other people's business.. to get what he wants or accomplish what he set his mind on!..its really bothers me to see that he is still the same old Arman!..he never changed in those three years( after three months the show will complete three years)

we all change with every passing day as we grow..we learn from our past mistakes..but Arman never learned that this is wrong..and that his lies and pretending always backfired and caused problems and misunderstandings between him and Rids, him and his friends, and him and Shanky!!..and he gave the same advice to Sid!..and they backfired again!!..how illogical is that!!

moreover he is a grown up and an MD yet he still doesn't understand that you cant start a relationship on lies!!..no woman likes to be lied to and deceived no matter how good the intentions are!!..especially not like this!!

so i think Rids as his ex finance and as the woman that he still loves so much should have said something about this!..showing her disapproval and telling him i know your intentions are good but your methods are not!!..she should advised him to be honest all the time.. instead she told him how great he was!..DUH!

cudnt hv said it better
funkybratz thumbnail
you just made me go speechless...i m totally out of word!
hats off to you!!!
you just wrote a little but everything which we felt!
luv.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i m n ar fan n alwayz b
bt i really liked dat riddhima sumwhat confessed her luv 4 armaan 2day. it was really needed 4 armaan
-TomNJerry- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
(i just got a chance to watch all the weeks epi's)

I was compelled to fill in something here 😊

Goodbye ... saying a goodbye is probably the hardest things to do. It heartbreaking to see a couple who were so much in love break apart especially when destiny plays its part and chooses someone else for u.

For this exact same reason i wouldn't want siddhima to fall apart. Its hard enough dealing with something like this and no one should ever go through this twice.

All this reminds me of someone ... esp the diary bit by armaan ... he was a friend ... a silent lover for nearly 2 years ... his feelings all bottled up in a 10 page diary ... it was a rush of emotions from anger to confusion to guilt when i read it ...

Beautiful post!!!

Originally posted by: luv.dmg

i m n ar fan n alwayz b

bt i really liked dat riddhima sumwhat confessed her luv 4 armaan 2day. it was really needed 4 armaan

u got it wrong gal...there is nothing to confess between AR after 3 yrs

what ridz did was to acknowledge Armaans sacrifice,,,,,,,,let go of him with Honour and ask him to start afresh