Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
You post was beautiful....truly it's a lovely end of a beautiful love story. The love story that was part of our lives for 2.5 years. a love story that made us laugh with them, cry with them, even get angry at them....i guess that's what life is.....you have to move on. though i did not like 2day's episode but after reading your post i realized that it was one of the best episodes of dmg...riddhima finally understands armaan's love and also understands that she cannot live with that love...she has come too far in life to go back....she knows that armaan's love will always be with her as a beautiful memory which she will cherish for life, but she also knows that a beautiful future awaits her and that is with Sid....now I just hope that Shilpa Anand comes in the show soon and fill Armaan's life with all the happiness he deserves and I know he deserves to be really really happy...he is a gem of a person and it's coming from a Sid fan!!! So let's open our arms and embrace two beautiful jodis that are coming our way and let's stop the fight 🤗
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Beautifully put ......today i felt sorry for Armaan that he lost his love for the final time.....but this was needed.....Ridz could not have ignored this forever.....she had to confront it to let go her past finally....the scene was beautifully done and i felt sad really....i am happy that finally SR will be together and i am also happy knowing that Armaan will soon find a girl who will love him more than anything 😊

Sorry dint realize i already replied to ur post 😛
Edited by rapunzel84 - 13 years ago
rajeev44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
damn who said ki AR story is over????😲 👎🏼
AR needs to be separated otherwise how the abaddon the show will go on?????? when finally cvs have decided to call it quits then it will be AR in the end ...thats damn sure..because as of now i dont see trps of show increasing cuz they have messed it up so badly that the channel will finally force the cvs to get ar together otherwise say goodbye to the show....thats so blatant...lol 🤣
asmara19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
exactly i agree for u. u gave such a wonderful post and i truly embrace kash
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Another beautiful post from u👏   👏

I'm speechless......i never expected the cv's to give us something like this....i'm jumping with joy at the same time feeling horrible for the two lovers...sad that these two won't end up together

But it doesn't matter if Riddhima and Armaan moves on in life....they will remain as soulmates.

The end of an epic love story and the beginning of a new story....i don't think it could have been more beautiful than this !!!!

to rapunzel................STANDING OVATION.....👏👏👏👏👏

though we love SIDDHIMA to death..............we will ALWAYS cherish AR

Riddz knows it's Sid for her all the way or else she would have been holding Armaan's pics and not her's and Sid's.

But Armaan needs to get away from between them and Riddz.

Today , she told him that when he knows that Sid is everything to her , he should not love her , be so good that it makes it difficult for her to move on with Sid.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
if its ar closure ok  bt i have no place for sidma and armaan with kangan sorry now my heart dont want to get attach to fictional charectors as it pains too much if u dont get what u want
so will enjoy show only because ksg 😃
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev44

damn who said ki AR story is over????😲 👎🏼
AR needs to be separated otherwise how the abaddon the show will go on?????? when finally cvs have decided to call it quits then it will be AR in the end ...thats damn sure..because as of now i dont see trps of show increasing cuz they have messed it up so badly that the channel will finally force the cvs to get ar together otherwise say goodbye to the show....thats so blatant...lol 🤣

If u say so dude...Opinion Respected!
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
by god rapu...this was the best ever post of meaningness and truth...yes..this was needed just like KHNH last scene where aman leavs naina for saif..ther also he sttes to saif..agle janam i want naina...and here also its needed...true yaar i loved each word of urs!

now siddhima can rock the screen and we wil wait for ammy to come back for kash to unite!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Thanks everyone else for liking the post...Love u all!

Cheers!!!