This was needed - The Closure!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Once again a beautiful episode...started so well with the Sid - Armaan convo - awesome! But more on tht later...The post is dedicated to a beautiful story and its closure which we will see tomorrow! Honestly i had tears in my eyes after seeing the precap...but such is life!

Anyways i feel today's episode was required...I knw many SR fans might not like the AR scene but i personally loved it n i believe it was required n important - for the perfect closure to a beautiful story...

It was important for Ridhhima to acknowledge Armaan's love for her...something she had been running away from since the past few months....today when she said she has to open the doors of her heart n she cannot control her life like this anymore - it meant she had to let go! She had to accept armaan's love in front of him so tomorrow wen she moves on with sid, she doesnt feel guilty! Only when she is at peace with her past can she truly be happy in her future...She had been rude to armaan, she had ignored him n hurt him a lot n today by acknowledging his love for her, she wants to move on with dignity!

I ve been through this n thts y am saying u feel damn guily of hurting the one person who loves u so much intentionally or unintentionally...wen u know vry well tht u have moved on, but he hasnt...he still loves u...its a huge guilt feeling n i saw tht guilt in ridhhima's eyes today...

Y r u so good armaan she says...y do u love me so much! Similar to wat Naina says to Aman in KHNH during the penultimate scene...Y is he so good tht even after he goes, he wants to fill her life with LOVE...even if its someone else's love...Armaan has done the same for Ridhhima - Filled her life with love once again - only this time it isnt his - its Sid's - Y? coz ridhhima wants tht!

It was a beautifully done scene - Kajen were awesome...i was literally choked...N the precap...well wat can i say bout it...it brought tears to my eyes...tomorrow will be the closure of this story...A story which started in the BB court is ending there...A story tht gave us so much laughter, tears, n fun for 2.5 years...a story tht made such an impact on our lives n we will NEVER ever forget it...

As i bid goodbye to AR, i open my arms to embrace my Siddhima and Kash - a new beginning, a new story awaits us...Life moves on n so will we...If we do it with a smile, it'll b easier 😊

Cheers!
Rapz

PS: I have not made this a SR or AR post but bashers better stay away...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jennii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love your post - the more people relate Armaan/KSG to Aman/SRK, I just feel like giving them hugs 🤗🤗

Although I found the scene kind of "oh God - more confusion" I actually liked it because Riddhima realizes something important..........

Awesome post!😊
abster009 thumbnail
All i can say is..!!

👏

hands off to u..!!

but one last line b4 AR closure..its for them only ..!!

" Hamara Pyaar adhura nahi reh gaya "

Y ..? : A said na..agle 6 janmo tak together ..!! thats y ..lol..tryin to b positive after AR closure..!! 😕
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jennii

I love your post - the more people relate Armaan/KSG to Aman/SRK, I just feel like giving them hugs 🤗🤗

Although I found the scene kind of "oh God - more confusion" I actually liked it because Riddhima realizes something important..........

Awesome post!😊

Thanks 😊

Well i dint see it as confusion...it was the penultimate thing to do before the closure of a bautiful story...ridhhima had to acknowledge armaan's love for her n face it...she had been running away for too long...i think she s pretty clear she wants to b with sid...but she doesnt wanna keep any hard feelings in her heart or even in armaan's heart for tht matter...

Cheers!

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abster009

All i can say is..!!

👏

hands off to u..!!

but one last line b4 AR closure..its for them only ..!!

" Hamara Pyaar adhura nahi reh gaya "

Y ..? : A said na..agle 6 janmo tak together ..!! thats y ..lol..tryin to b positive after AR closure..!! 😕

Thanks sweety 😊

Well iss janam mein unka pyar adhoora reh gaya but shaadi 7 janam ka rishta hai so i think AR ka scope aathve janam mein hi hai..lol..just kidding hun...dun take it seriously...love ur positivity n thanks for liking the post...

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode indicated a love story at its death bed but with a beautiful ending...

Armaan and Riddhima are two people who will always remain connected but am happy for Riddhima as she moved on and I open my arms out to Siddhima and wish them a good life ahead...😊

I completely second you that this acknowledgement by Riddhima was necessary as an eternal love story had to have a beautiful cum heart wrenching ending..
Today's episode was heartwrenching for me as it showed an end of an eternal couple who came to an end after a beautiful period of almost three years...

I hope Kangan enters Armaan's life to bring some stability and the old happiness back in his life...😊
The Sid-Armaan convo was amazing whereas AR's convo was beyond words...

Tomorrow we see an end to a revolution and will be happy and sad at the same moment but I guess this is life and its best to move on as life never waits for anyone...
Edited by Wafa_94 - 13 years ago
abster009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Thanks sweety 😊

Well iss janam mein unka pyar adhoora reh gaya but shaadi 7 janam ka rishta hai so i think AR ka scope aathve janam mein hi hai..lol..just kidding hun...dun take it seriously...love ur positivity n thanks for liking the post...

Aree no worries atleast 8th janam maint oh ..
toh ok ..1-7 janams : SR
and 8- 14 Janams : AR ..

SR bhi Khush..
AR bhi Khush..

So overall DMG ians bhi Khush ..!! lol ..!!

MAH PLEASURE..
simranlovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AR forever! its funny how you guys want sid to be with a girl who still loves armaan. if she didnt love armaan, she would have NEVER gotten on her knees and grabbed his shirt so many times. It was obvious that she was so sad that she was departing from armaan. So if you sr fans want your main girl to love someone else and just live with your beloved sid, then whatever. your problem
abster009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

Today's episode indicated a love story at its death bed but with a beautiful ending...

Armaan and Riddhima are two people who will always remain connected but am happy for Riddhima as she moved on and open my arms out to Siddhima and wish them a good life ahead...😊

I completely second you that this acknowledgement by Riddhimawas necessary as an eternal love story had to have a beautiful cum heart wrenching ending..

Today's episode was heartwrenching for me as it showed an end of an eternal couple who came to an end after a beautiful period of almost three years...

I hope Kangan enters Armaan's life to bring some stability and the old happiness back in his life...😊

The Sid-Armaan convo was amazing whereas AR's convo was beyond words...

Tomorrow we see an end to a revolution and will be happy and sad at the same moment but I guess this is life and its best to move on as life never waits for anyone...

Now your post made me say ..i am out of words ..!!
too good ..!!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Closure?! Hahahahaha!

She will always and always love Armaan and only Armaan.

AR forever!