Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey rapz........beautifully written.......yeah life moves on we need to also move on.......so treu but how can we so easily accept ridz wid sid.....i m ready to accept them if sid shows that he can care and love ridz as armaan does.......
BS999 thumbnail
Sorry but I cant except............

For me DMG means AR............

No AR.....No DMG..................

Anyway I have not watched since last couple of weeks.........if this is going to happen then in that case I just have to leave forum also..........

Sorry Guys.........
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha Closure really? you never know AR Forever man!!
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully put ......today i felt sorry for Armaan that he lost his love for the final time.....but this was needed.....Ridz could not have ignored this forever.....she had to confront it to let go her past finally....the scene was beautifully done and i felt sad really....i am happy that finally SR will be together and i am also happy knowing that Armaan will soon find a girl who will love him more than anything 😊
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

hey rapz........beautifully written.......yeah life moves on we need to also move on.......so treu but how can we so easily accept ridz wid sid.....i m ready to accept them if sid shows that he can care and love ridz as armaan does.......

Thanks sweety...I knw its not easy to accept sid with ridz but trust me, the moment u start seeing them from our eyes, u ll understand y we love them so much 😊 I love armaan n i love SR!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PZlicious-

Haha Closure really? you never know AR Forever man!!

Cool..Opinion respected!
rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticwater24

Beautifully put ......today i felt sorry for Armaan that he lost his love for the final time.....but this was needed.....Ridz could not have ignored this forever.....she had to confront it to let go her past finally....the scene was beautifully done and i felt sad really....i am happy that finally SR will be together and i am also happy knowing that Armaan will soon find a girl who will love him more than anything 😊

Yeah..my heart went out to armaan...his is such a strong character...i also hope armaan finds happiness again...

Ppl say armaan and ridhhima will never be able to love anyone else like the way they did each other...I dont want them to also...It wont b fair to Sid if rids loves him like she did armaan...Wat would be the difference then...It would then be like Sid is a substitute..Which he is not...He has his own place n so does armaan...n the same goes for Armaan n Kangan...

I just hope CVs do justice to both the stories 😊

blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

todays epi just made me cry

i cant see AR seperate

pls cvz dont do this

AR loves each other , how can u guys seperate them

AR meant together.......................................................

Enjoy this Srianz

but dont trust the CVz

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 years ago
friends_dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved ur post dude i personally loved today's episode........and almost cried....a beautiful story is goin to end 2morro......i knw this all was needed and i knw most of sr fans didnt like todays episode bt i loved todays episode......sum of sr fans started watchin dmg wen siddhant came thts y thy dnt understand.......bt its nt their fault i also think this was needed coz i hav watched AR's 3years.....and really had fun watchin thm together..... 
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

Heya shams....I agree......
Sid understood Armaan.....and respected his love....

Ridhima understood and respected armaan for it too...but she just cant go back...she has moved on ........the day she married Sid and became his wife was the the biggest proof....

And armaan.....understood too ...that SR are destined...and he respected that......

Such beautiful characters who respect the others opinion...inspite of things in their favor ...or things not going their way....and fans cant emulate that ...is just sad..

I just hope for another  love story for Armaan...where he finds his happiness

Rapz ..very well written and yes R had to do this enough of running around and Sid needed to get A out of their marriage,, Both happened beautifully.. Now once R moves on Sid joins her and finally A will also move on .This is life some moments and people are always in yr heart,,and yes love is not only sexual as being with each other but also being THERE FOR EACH OTHER>>>>

Shamil and moveibuff..MY feeling are same as your..😊😊😊