Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks all u guys for appreciating the post..really means a lot...especially all u AR fans out there! 🤗

Cheers!
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

[B]Thanks sweety...I knw its not easy to accept sid with ridz but trust me, the moment u start seeing them from our eyes, u ll understand y we love them so much 😊 I love armaan n i love SR!!!!!!

POSTED BY RAPZ

mayuri.vet-yeah...i have already started to love SR.......but till the last BB court scene i was hoping for a miracle that AR might unite........BUT THEY DID NOT.......LOVED IT WHEN SHE SAID THAT I DNT SAY ANYTHING THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT I DNT FEEL ANYTHING......... BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE BY OUR VERY OWN JENNY.......AND BEING A DIE HARD FAN OF HER........SHE MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH SR.........STILL SOMEWHERE IN MY HEART IT MY MIND STILL SAYS ITS AR.......BUT FOR THE TIME BEING M CONTENT WITH SR........HOPE THEY FORM A REALLY NICE BOND AND SID COMMUNICATES WITH HER PROPERLY AND LOVES HER THE SAME WAY AMMY DID.....WHOLE HEARTEDLY........Edited by mayuri.vet - 13 years ago

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

wow its an honor to have an AR fan say that they have started liking Siddhima...Thanks sweetheart...really appreciate....

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

@red.......thats such a pleasant surprise.......thank u soo much yaar..............this acceptance means a lot to us

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvarti

THANK YOU SRIANS.....YOU ARE GLAD THAT I ACCEPTED SR.....ITS GREAT TO KW THAT.....AND THE MAIN PROB WITH SID-RIDZ RELATION IS....THEY LACK COMMUNICATION AND ONLY THINK ABOUT THE OTHERS HAPPINESS....WHY CANT THEY BE A BIT SELFISH AND TELL CLAIM EACH OHER??????
STUPID SID....GO GET HER....SHE FEELS YOU DNT WANT HER IN YOUR LIFE.....AFTER ALL SHE IS NOW YOUR LOVE AND WIFEY ALSO....AND THE BIGGEST DESIRE OF HER IS TO SPEND HER LIFE WITH YOU......WAT SAY LUVARTi?