Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

Cover by ExoticDisaster

Prologue 

"I bet you Scarlet Tonner. You are falling for the bad boy" Noah Swift smirks, whispering in my ears blocking my way to move while I was pushed in the locker.

Since the first day I hate him, but after our camp almost I don't. But as all knows bad boys never do good things, so as he, never does right things. Whenever we come across each other, I felt trouble in front of me. Doesn't universe has made any one else to come in my way, only him?

"I don't" I snapped, and he unblocks my way heading back and again blocked "you are. And you are only mine. Get that in your head". He storms out and I stand in an uttermost shocked. I gulp almost thinking what will be his next step if his wish wouldn't be fulfilled.

Scarlet tonner, 19 years old senior in the school and is a stubborn girl, who lives her own life, can be called as sweet and innocent for her loved ones and to be a b***h for the one she hates. She and her friends live in her apartment and enjoy the life they want to. But what happens when the bad boys' gangs live as paying guest in the same apartment.

Noah Swift the bad boy of the school a senior and is 19, he is as bad as a criminal, minus killing humans. He loved to play with girls especially the f*****g b****h. what happens when he meets Scarlet and will live in the same apartment 

with her.

Edited by Mystic_Muse - 11 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystic_Muse thumbnail

Text

Mystic_Muse thumbnail

Chapter 1 

Scarlet's POV

Ever since the day you were born, you were surrounded with lots of love and care from your parents. You loved your parents. You enjoyed every laughter you shared at the dinner table whenever you ate as a family. But as you entered your high school years, you planned on leaving the nest and see the world to seek a higher education. Unfortunately, I am not like you. Consider yourself a lucky child.

I lost my parents five years ago. There was no doubt in my mind that they loved me, but somehow, I missed their love now more than ever.

Fortunately, I have two best friends named Elisa Ana and we shared literally everything with one another since we were in K-12. Now that we were in our fourth year at college, we live in this so-called "apartment" owned by my father. I was supposed to live in the apartment all by myself, but there was no way I wanted to live there. Just think about it; a single girl living all by herself in an apartment...I just had to invite them. The plus side was, the rent was free.

These two ladies have been there for me since the start and up until now. I could never thank them enough. They have been through hell and back with me even in my darkest hours when I attempted to commit suicide.

After taking a warm shower and later dressing myself with a blue frock covering down my knee, I brushed my hair, and wore a little makeup. I lightly added some mascara with a touch of lip gloss. I didn't add any powder or lipstick. Who liked those anyways? Powder creates so many pimples!

Moments later, I headed downstairs only to find the girls at the kitchen bar sipping their hot coffee. I loved the aroma of hot coffee in the winter.

"Morning girls," I greeted with a smile as I headed towards the stove to heat my coffee.

"Morning Sky," Ana greeted as she took a sip of her coffee.

I glanced over at Elisa and found her glaring me. Oops, she must be having a bad day.

"Eli," I began as I took a cup from the cabinet and placed it onto the counter. "You should at least smile. You know I don't want to see your glare. Glaring will only make you look older," I turned the stove off and gently poured the boiled liquid onto my coffee cup. As I glanced back at Elisa, she still had that same expression on her face.

"Shut up, Sky," Elisa mumbled underneath her breath."And FYI, you are almost ten minutes late." With that, she got up from her seat, tucked a part of her brown hair behind her ear as she washed her cup and placed it in the washing machine to dry.

Wow, so much for the little attitude! Even though she is my best friend, it sometimes makes it so impossible to live with her.

Elisa's like me. Despite her having to be the smooth and skinny one, she had brown hair over the shoulder and had the bluest eyes. On the contrary, I had black hair and green eyes. We both lost our parents, and to this day, she still cries about it late night. I understood she doesn't want to share but, as her best friend, I knew why she doesn't want to and I completely respect her for that. She's the type of girl who keeps everything to herself. At times though, she would tell me and Ana.

"Oh, Eli. Pardon me, I will not repeat it the next time," I pouted with a fake sob to make it more dramatic.

She sighed, shoots a smile, and rolls her eyes. "You are such a drama queen."

I almost jumped and hug her tightly. Oh God, I can't live without her. Ana clapped her hands and motioned us to leave us towards the door to head to our college. All three of us headed to the garage with our bags. We drove to college for about twelve minutes using the car that I received from my uncle on my sixteenth birthday.

"So, what's today's plan?" I asked the both of them.

"Not much, we could just hang out after college," Ana said with her black eyes glued to her phone. She's a texting queen. This girl will never change. She couldn't last a day without it.

"Yeah, we can in the café near our college," Elisa added taking out her makeup kit from her bag.

I parked the car in the parking lot. Luckily, there was a few more spots open. Usually, there were hardly any which forced us times to park in the back. Today though, I found one in the middle aisle.

As the three of us headed to our classes, I noticed three guys heading towards us. My they were almost blocking our pathway.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the bad boys.

Noah Swift, the famous bad boy and a total player. He's the perfect definition for hot and s**y with his dark brown hair. Noah always wore tight black jeans with a spiked belt and black sleeve full shirt. With a smooth and shaved cheek and his shining blue eyes, any girl will fall for his mesmerizing eyes.

Second comes Andy Stew, the perfect examples for cool and a hunk man. With his black hair and shaved cheek, he wears tight blue jeans, and a full sleeve black shirt. His black eye says "you" something but will only be known to the one who can read.

Last but not the least is Leo Parker. Like the other two guys, he's hot. However, he does not have a smooth and shaved cheek. Maybe he likes to keep his cheek little rough? I loved his eyes though. It's green and sparks as the sun shined on them. Maybe he uses lenses? God! I am not sure about this guy much, but well anyways, all of these three handsome guys, are known as the bad boys.

"Guys look the bad boys are heading toward us," Ana nervously whispered. Why does she get nervous? I'll never understand. She is also a shy girl though I never mind being around her, but what makes me irritated is the fact that she gets nervous around them. Oh yes, she only knows how to boss Elisa and I around. I don't understand these girls; they are out of my mind.

"So, what? They aren't going to eat us, are they?" I looked into the blue shining eyes which almost captivate me. There was no doubt his eyes hypnotizes one. Ugh! Scarlet, come out of your thoughts and focus!

"Hey, morning," Andy Stew greeted with his perfect pearly whites shining.

"Uh! Good mo-morning," a girl said from nearby. I snapped my head to my left and saw Elisa.

Wait a second; did she just talk to him? I thought looking at Andy. Okay, I might be going mad but, looking at her blushing cheek, I confirmed, that she really did. Oh God, my friend is blushing. God of the Universe, please take me to you I can't handle this. Is she having crush on him? Maybe, but why the hell did she do that?

"So how was your last day?" Leo asked looking at Ana. Alright, I was missing something here, because Ana's cheek has turned to crimson red. Oh yes, I was not definitely missing something, nor of my friends were telling me anything about their blushing and crushing. Okay, I have to give them some silent treatment so that they couldn't do it next time.

Leaving them behind, I walk passed. As I turned around, no one was with me. What in the world is going on here? Do hell with their lovey-dovey moment, I passed the corridor to bring my schedule when a hand grabbed my arm and turned me around only to collide with a hard chest and the same shining blue eyes. His touch made my spine shiver; my started to beat rapidly and my breathing increases. My throat blocked to utter a word. Wow! Not good Scarlet, not good.

"So why do you always avoid me?" his husky voice whisper in my ear, ok, that was unexpected, I mean I thought of something else like hey, why are you leaving your friends behind or like don't you have manners, Somehow I thought of a force full kiss. Damn, I was getting distracted with his delicious looking lips. Wait, what's going on? Why was I thinking like this? I yanked out from his grip, but he tightly gripped my waist.

"Will you please sto-"

"Baby, c'mon. Let's bring your schedule." He made his way to the lady on the reception, with his arm still wrapped around my waist. I wanted to run away from him, but I felt safe with him. Uh sh!t, what's happening? I don't want this! I don't want any guy to be near me. But why was I not pushing him away? Ugh! This was so confusing.

We headed to my class after getting the schedule. I had most of my classes with him. However, I barely had any classes with Elisa and Ana. The strangest part of it all, there was something really fishy going on. I mean, Andy and Elisa had mostly the same class. Leo and Ana did, too. Hmm, strange. I got to speak to the girls about this. I do no

t want any more problems in my life.

Hope you like it. 

Aish.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

She has trouble coming her way with this one. If these guys will be there in close proximity, the trouble is bound to intensify.

Mystic_Muse thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Chapter 1 updated 

coderlady thumbnail

These girls have formed a family with each other. A nice tight knit group. They can depend on each other.

coderlady thumbnail

Three guys and three girls. Looks like Sky's friends have already found their objects of interest. Sky is skeptical.