Kuch Pal Aur - MayUr SS Last Part Updated

sonam961986 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi everyone .... i am Sonam .... i generally write on aC .... but recently i read some beautiful ffs here ... so just posting a ff i wrote sometime back .... just posting the first part ... if you all like it ...i will continue further .....

My Other Works

Making Memories Of Us : MayUr (Finished)

Baatein : MayUr (Finished)

MayUr OS Gallery

Kuch Pal Aur ....

Index:

Part 1 - Page 1

Part 2 - Page 1

Part 3 - Page 2

Part 4 - Page 2

Last Part - Page 2

Pm List:

Sania (Favouriteofall)

Aswathy (achoose)

salma009

farrda01

prerana_mjht

charming.angel

ZINDAGI .... iske har pal mein ek kahaani chhupi hai ... har kahaani mein ek ehsaas chhupa hai ... ehsaas ... pyaar, khushi, dard, doori, aansun, aanhein, himmat, jazba har ehsaas ki alag kahaani .... ek ant se ek nayi shuruaat ki kahaani hai ...... har pal ki ravaani hai ye ... jo pal chhut gaye hai ab ... unki zabaani hai ye .... bas yahi gam hai ... ki dil aaj bhi us lamhe se yeh kehta hai ... kaash ... KUCH PAL AUR ....

Mayank as Aarav
Nupur as Pooja ....

A 65-year old woman, was standing near the window .... peeking in her past ....

Pooja - Aarav, main kab se wait kar rahi thi .... kahaan the?
Aarav - Sorry, traffic mein phas gaya tha ...
Pooja stares at him ....
Aarav - Acha acha, der se utha tha ... sorry ... tumhe pata kaise chalta hai ki main tumse jhoot bol raha hun ....
Pooja (smiles) - Jaani, hum tumhaari aankhein padh lete hai ....
Aarav - Haye ... teri isi ada ke to deewane hai hum, jaaneman ...
and both laugh and hug each other ....

The old woman smiles .... her eyes little wet .... she was drowned in her past when ....
Maid - Madam, breakfast ready hai ...
Pooja - Haan ... room mein le aao .....
Maid - Sure ma'am ...

Aarav and Pooja were in the car ....
Pooja - Aaj weather kitna acha haina ...
Aarav - Hmm ... fresh .... to bataao kahaan chale?
Pooja - Hmmm ... CCD chalte hai ....
Aarav - As you say madam ....
Pooja laughs ......

Maid - Ma'am breakfast ...
Pooja - Hmmm ... rakh do .... aur mere liye garam coffee bana do ....
Maid - Yes ma'am ...... anything else .....
Pooja - Nahi ....

Pooja sits .... her eyes ... now have lost the twinkle .... her face has lost the glory .... yet she is beautiful ...
Wo dhundhli aankhein ab bhi un palon ko saaf- saaf dekh sakti hai ..... shayad isliye ... ki aankhein dhundhla sakti hai ... par kisi ki yaadein nahi .....

Aarav - Pooja, mujhe ek meeting ke liye London jana hai ...
Pooja - London ....
Aarav - Haan ... jaldi aa jaaunga ....
Pooja - Kitni jaldi?
Aarav - ahm ... ek mahina ...
Pooja - Ek mahina! main kya karungi?
Aarav - Arrey, ek mahina jaldi se nikal jaayega ...
Pooja - Tum jaante ho na ... main ek pal bhi tumhaare bagair nahi reh sakti ... phir bhi hamesha chodke chale jaate ho ....
Aarav - Arrey baba ... main jaanbujhkar chodkar ja raha hun kya?
Pooja - Phir bhi ...
Aarav - hmm ... ab jab aaunga to kabhi chodke nahi jaaunga ....
Pooja - Matlab?
Aarav - London se aate hi main tumse shaadi kar lunga ... phir tumhe kahin akela nahi rehna padega ....
Pooja - SACH!
Aarav - Jaaneman ... tumhaari kasam ...
Pooja (laughs) - Main tumhara intezaar karungi ....
Aarav - Main jald se jald waapas aane ki koshish karunga ... i promise ....

Pooja's eyes were lost in the world that was lost now ..... her eyes were wet as she admired her past ....

Maid - Madam ...
Pooja (comes out of her thoughts) - Hmm ...
Maid - Madam, aapki dawaai ka waqt ho gaya hai ...
Pooja - Haan, dedo ... aur suno ... aaj khaane mein kuch spicy banaana ... roz ke khaane se main bore ho gayi hun ...
Maid (smiles mildly) - Yes ma'am ... kya khaayengi?
Pooja - Kuch bhi ... bas spicy hona chaahiye ...
Maid - Yes madam ....

Maid takes a leave ... and then Pooja yet again drowns herself in the past moments ..

On Airport -:
Aarav - Apna khayal rakhna ....
Pooja - Tum bhi ....
Aarav - Jald waapas aa jaaunga ...
Pooja hugged him tight .....

Pooja slowly touched her heart and closed her eyes ... a drop of tear came from her eyes ...

Edited by sonam961986 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam961986 thumbnail
i think no one is quite interested in reading a sad story .... i guess i'll close it ....
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear............its an awesome concept dear.....but this ff is based on whom?????
sonam961986 thumbnail
achoose, sry don't knw ur name ..... it's based on MayUr - Mayank and Nupur ....
sreevijayan thumbnail
dear...my name is aswathy...i am a great fan of mayur.......so pls continue soon...........
sonam961986 thumbnail

I am glad at least someone liked the concept .... thanks achoose (sry don't knw ur name) ... i am definitely continuing it ... :)

One month later -:
Pooja opened the door, no one was there ... as she turned to come inside ... saw Aarav on his knees in front of her ...
Aarav - Pooja Sharma, kya aap Aarav Khanna ko apna jeevan saathi banaayengi ....
Pooja (smiled) - Haan ....
and fell on her knees and hugged him ....

Pooja slowly touched her arms and felt the emptiness ....

After a month to their marriage .... Pooja was in the kitchen, when Aarav came quietly and held her by her waist ... kept his chin on her shoulder and pinched her waist ....
Pooja - Aarav .... chodo naa ...
Aarav - Bilkul nahi ....
Pooja - Tang mat karo naa ...
Aarav slowly kisses her cheeks ... Pooja stares at him ...
Aarav (clicking his tongue) - Sorry ... sorry ....
Pooja smiled to herself and kissed his cheeks .... Aarav widened his eyes and turned her towards him ...
Aarav - I love you ....
Pooja (came in his arms) - I love you too ...

Pooja slowly touched the frame that was hanging on the wall ... tears were flowing from her eyes ... she slowly wiped them away remembering ....

Pooja and Aarav were lying on the bed ... Pooja's head on his shoulder while his arm around her ...
Aarav - Pooja ...
Pooja - hmm ...
Aarav - Agar kabhi main tumse door chala gaya to ...
Pooja - Matlab ...
Aarav - Kabhi main tumse itna door chale jaaun ki phir kabhi laut ke naa aaun ton ...
she kept her hand on his lips ...
Pooja - Aarav! aisi baatein mat karo ... main kabhi tumhe khud se door jaane hi nahi dungi .... Aarav - Phir bhi ... mujhse ek vaada karo ... ki tum kabhi nahi tootogi .... kabhi aansun nahi bahaaogi ..... agar royi to khushi se mujhe yaad karke ... mere gham mein nahi ....
Pooja - Aarav ...
now he kept his hand on her lips ...
Aarav - Waada karo ....
Pooja - Main waada karti hun ....

And the promise is not yet broken ......
Maid - Ma'am ...
Pooja - Hmm ...
Maid - Doctor aaye hain ... check-up karne ...
Pooja - Haan, use andar bhej do ... par use pata nahi chalna chaahiye ki main spicy ... samajh gayi na ... warna phir bahut daatega ....
Maid - Ma'am don't worry, main chup rahungi ...
and she zips her mouth ... both laugh a little ...
Doctor - Aunty, main andar aa sakta hun ....
Pooja - Aao na ....
Doctor - Kaisi hai aap?
Pooja - Perfect .... doc shaadi kab kar rahe ho?
Doctor - Aunty, i promise jab karunga pehla invitation aapka ....
Pooja - Jaldi karlo warna kahin ...
Doctor - Aunty!

After check-up he leaves ... and a memory flashes in her mind ...

It was Aarav and Pooja's first anniversay ... Pooja went to collect her reports from the doctor .... her pregnancy reports .....
Doctor - Pooja, i have seen your reports .... they are positive ... you are pregnant!
Pooja - Really!!! oh doc ... it's the best first anniversary gift ... thankyou so much .....
Pooja left the clinic ...
Pooja - Aarav ko phone karke bataati hun ... ahm ... nahi shaam ko ghar aayega na ... tab ... bataaungi ... mujhe uski reaction dekhni hai ... oh ... i am so happy ...
Pooja didn't leave any stone unturned to make that evening special ... she decorated the house with Aarav's favourite flowers ... the blue orchids ... she cooked his favourite dishes ... music of his choice and everything he loved ... she was on cloud 9 ........ She called him at 6:30 PM ...
Aarav - Hi, jaaneman ...
Pooja - Aarav, kya kar rahe ho?
Aarav - Kuch nahi, files complete kar raha hun ... bahut kaam hai aaj ....
Pooja - Mujhe kuch nahi pata ... 8 baje tak ghar aa jaana ...
Aarav - Acha baba ... 8 baje banda aapki khidmat mein haazir hoga, ab khush ....
Pooja - Bahut ... bye ...
Aarav - bye ....
Pooja had a bath ... she dried her hair ... wore a dark blue sari which Aarav had gifted her in the morning ...
Pooja - Aarav, jaldi aao ... main aur intezaar nahi kar sakti .... jaldi aao ....

It was 8:30 pm ...
Pooja - Hamesha late ... Aarav kabhi to time par aaya karo ...
Pooja burnt the candles all over .... the scent of the orchids was very much in the air ....

It was 9:30 pm ...
Pooja - Aarav ko itni der kyun ho rahi hai .... shayad traffic mein phas gaya hoga .... apni anniversary ki raat bhi koi late hota hai kya ....

It was 10:00 pm ...
Pooja - Itni der kyun ho rahi hai .... mera dil ghabra raha hai ... Aarav ko phone kar leti hun .....

It was raining heavily .... Pooja called Aarav .... rings were going .... but nobody picked the phone ... finally ... Inspector saw the phone ringing ....
Inspector - Jaaneman ....
he picked the phone ...
Inspector - Hello ...
Pooja - Aarav! kahaan ho?
Inspector - Aap kaun bol rahi hai?
Pooja - Ji .... main Aarav ki wife ... Pooja ... aap kaun ... aur Aarav kahaan hai? use phone dijiye .... Inspector - Poojaji ... main Inspector Sawant ...
Pooja - Inspector .... Aarav ... ko ... phone ... dijiye na ...
Inspector - Poojaji ... Aaravji ka accident ho gaya hai ... wo ...
Pooja - KYA? ACCIDENT? Aarav kaisa hai ... wo theek to hai ... kis hospital mein hai ... main abhi wahaan aati hun ... aap kuch bolte kyun nahi?
Inspector - Poojaji ... Aaravji ab ... is duniya mein nahi rahe .....
Pooja's breath stopped ... phone slipped from her hands .... she sat on the chair .... tears rolled from her eyes .....
Inspector - Poojaji ... Poojaji ... aap sun rahi hai ....

Pooja cried aloud ... her dreams were shattered in just a few moments .... in just a few moments ... she lost verything ... her love ... her life ... everything ....
With the wind .... all the candles blowed away ... Pooja was sitting in dark .... her pain was now in air .... her screams, her cries ..... the best day of her life turned into a nightmare ... she never wished to see ... never even thought about it ....
Pooja (screamed) - AARAV!! AARAV!! nahi ... aisa nahi HO SAKTA!! tum mujhe chodke NAHI JAA SAKTE!! nahi .... AARAV!!! nahi .......... AARAV!!!!!!!
She lied on the floor ... her cries were echoing in the air ... the pain was miserable .... her eyes turned red .... tears did not stop even once .... she kept crying the whole night on the floor .... calling his name .....
As she was crying .... she touched her stomach .... and remembered about the baby that was in her ...... before this,she wanted to kill herself .... but now she couldn't do that too ... her eyes slowly closed ....

Pooja opened her eyes ... they were filled with tears .... but they didn't come out .....
Pooja - Aarav, I love you .....

One month later ...
All the colours from Pooja's life were gone ... one rainy night had snatched everything from her ... her life, her love, her smile ... everything, in just a moment ..... she was waiting for him for minutes and hours ... but now the wait had grown into a lifetime .....

Pooja was standing near the window .... I always needed time on my own .... Tears came out from her eyes ... she slowly wiped them .... I never thought I'd, need you there when I cry .... She was sitting with their album .... admiring every picture ... And the days feel like years when I'm alone ... She was lying on the bed ... and touched the side where he always slept .... And the bed where you lie is made up on your side ... She remembered the time, he always went for meeting abroad and she would wait for him here ... When you walk away, I count the steps that you take .... She touched her stomach .... Do you see how much I need you right now .... She tried to control herself ... but could not and broke down .... When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you ... She remembered how he always smiled at her .. When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too ... She remembered his words of care, of love .... When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okey, i miss you ... She was sitting on the beach alone ..... I've never felt this way before .... She was cooking when she remembered how he used to disturb her .... Everything that I do, reminds me of you .... As she cleaning the room, she remembered how he used to throw his clothes on floor ... And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor ... She hugged his shirts .... And they smell just like you ... She remembered how he used to wake her up by kissing her cheeks ... or how he used to play with her hair ... I love the things that you do ... She remembered how everyday, he would leave for office in mornings and how she waited for him at dinner ... When you walk away, I count the steps that you take ... While remembering him, she hurt herself by mistake, it pained and reminded her of how he would kiss her every wound and scar .... Do you see how much I need you right now ... As she went for check-ups etc ... she felt empty without him ... When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you ... Whenever she closed her eyes, she saw his face all with blood ... and brought tears to her ... When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too ... Sometimes she would hear his words in air and it would leave her in pain ... When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okey, I miss you ... As she went for exercises and saw how all the husbands were there for their wives, she would feel lonely .... she remembered their pillow-fights ... We were made for each other ... She remembered their honeymoon ... Out here forever ... She remembered the long drives, how he made her sit on his lap and held her in his arms ... I know we were, yeah ... She remembered how he used to scare her, kiss away her tears ... how she couldn't tell him that she was pregnant ... All I ever wanted was for you to know ... With tears in her eyes, she knitted a sweater for the baby ... Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul ... She stood lonely in the balcony, when she felt as if Aarav just kissed her tears again ... she looked everywhere but could not find him ... I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me, yeah ... It was her ninth month, she neede his support, his love but nothing was with her ... When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you ... She would continuously stare at his snaps ... When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too ... She was now in the hospital .... When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day ... She gave birth to a baby girl .... nurse gave the baby in her arms ... and make it okey, I miss you ......

Finally Pooja got the reason to smile ... the reason to live life again ... to shower her love on someone .... Aarav's last memento ... AVNI ...

Maid - Madam, khana ready hai ...
Pooja - hmm ... le aao ...
Maid brings the food ....
Pooja - Suno ... aaj tum mere saath baithkar khana khaao ... theeke ....
Maid (smiled) - Yes ma'am ....
both talked, laughed and had a wonderful lunch together ....
sonam961986 thumbnail
Thanks ... salma009 and farrda01 for liking the post .....
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

brilliant concept!

i loved the update
i m feeling bad 4 pooja
cont. soon
plz add me to ur pm list 😊
sonam961986 thumbnail
Jab ek darwaza band ho jata hai .... to kahin doosra darwaza khul jata hai ...... jab humein lagta hai ki humne sab kuch kho diya .... zindagi ek nayi suagaat ek tohfe ki tarah le aati hai aur humaari zindagi phir mehekne lagti hai ....
Kuch aisa hi Pooja ke saath bhi hua .... Avni uske jeene ka sahara ban kar uski zindagi mein aa gayi thi .... ek naya kissa shuru ho raha tha .... Aarav bhale hi door ja chuka tha par uska saaya hamesha hi Pooja ke aas-paas tha aur uski nishaani Pooja ke aankhon ke saamne thi .... Pooja ki zindagi ke rang laut rahe the .....

6 months later .....
A new morning, slowly the rays of the sun fell on Pooja and touched her as if Aarav just gave her a good morning kiss .... she mildly smiled and turned towards the little life next to her ... and kissed her gently ....
Pooja took Avni for bath ..... she slowly placed her on her legs and with warm water gave her bath ..... Avni's gentle laughter and smile would give Pooja all the happiness of the world .....
Playing with Avni and spending whole day with her was the only thing Pooja knew .... but with all this she had some duties to follow .... duties of a father ..... Pooja initially was not happy of leaving Avni with a maid and go to teach in a play school but she realised that she didn't have any other option ..... She went to school from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM .... initially she was scared to come out of the flat and enter this world but she realised that something around her is always protecting her from every problem .... that something was always around her and Avni and she felt safe in it ....

Pooja was sitting on her chair ... when someone kept hand on her eyes ....
Pooja - Avni!
Avni - Gunjan
Aman (her husband) - Samrat

Avni - Kya ma? aap kaise pehchaante ho ki main hun?
Pooja (pulls her near and kisses her forehead) - Bas mere is maa ke dil ko pata chal jata hai ki meri pyaari si bachi mee aas-paas hai ....
Avni (hugs her) - Ma ...
Pooja - Aman kahan hai?
Avni - Aman ki meeting thi, to wo kal aayenge .... acha aap aankhein band karo ....
Pooja - Kyun?
Avni - Karo na ...
Pooja - Acha baba ye le ....
Avni calls the maid .....
Avni - Acha ab apna munh kholo ....
Pooja opens her mouth and Avni gives her something to eat ....
Pooja - Caramel Custard ... tune banaya?
Avni - Hmm ... kaisa hai?
Pooja - Bilkul tumhaari tarah .... bahut acha ....
Avni - Dekha .... finally main aapki favourite dish banana seekh gayi ....
Pooja - bilkul .... acha khud to khaa ..
and puts the spoon in her mouth ....
Avni - Acha hai par aapke jitna acha nahi bana ... agli baar dekhna aur acha banaaungi .....

Both sit and talk .... they were meeting after 6 months, Avni was now 41 .... happily married from past 17 years with a son Aditya .... there was a lot to say and a lot to hear .... it was a mother-daughter moment of love .....

Now the flashbacks :-
Pooja's life was not simple .... a single parent has a lot of problems and that too if the parent is a mother .... but Pooja was courageous and was ready to face all the problems but sometimes even the strongest of all falls weak emotionally ....

It was Avni's P.T.M ... she was now 6 yrs old .... Avni - Mamma .... sabke papa hai ..... mere kyun nahi hai? Pooja (trying to control her tears) - Aapke paas itni achi mamma to hai na ......
Avni hugged her mamma ... Pooja kissed her forehead .... when Avni was asleep .... Pooja came to the window and looked up in the sky ..... she could see Aarav's face in the sky ..... she slowly closed her eyes ...
Pooja - Aarav .... I love you .... main tumhaare bina adhoori hun .... maine khudko samjha liya hai par Avni ke masoom sawaalon ka kya karun .... uski masoom aankhein tumhe dhundti rehti hai .... main kya karun?
Tears started flowing from her eyes ...... Slowly Aarav wiped her tears .... she turned and saw him ....
Aarav - Main jaanta hun tum kar sakti ho ... meri Pooja kabhi haar nahi maanti ... hai na .... aur main to hun hi hamesha tumhaare saath ...
She slowly opened her eyes ...... she could feel Aarav around her ......
Pooja (wiping the tears) - Aarav ..... haan tumhaari Pooja kabhi nahi haaregi ... kabhi nahi ....

Avni was now 15, Pooja was teaching in Avni's school ....... it was a Sunday ... but not an ordinary one .... it was Mothers Day ......
Pooja was sleeping ..... Avni slowly brought tea and breakfast for her dear mum .....
Avni - Mumma ...... mumma ...
Pooja - Hmm .... good morning bacha ... kya hua?
Avni (kissed her) - Happy Mothers Day .... I love you mumma ....
Pooja slowly got up ...
Pooja - I love you too beta ......
Avni - Acha aaj ka khana hum saath mein banaayenge .... okey?
Pooja - Okey .... aur shaam ko jahaan tum kahogi wahaan khana khaane jaayenge ....
Avni - Pakka!
Pooja - Bilkul ...

As Pooja was standing near Aarav's photo .... Aarav kissed her and wished her happy mothers day .... Pooja smiled ..... she knew that Aarav was just her imagination still she felt good about it .... and that was enough for her ......
Avni and Pooja had together made a world of themselves and were very happy in it .....

Avni - Ma ..... I love you .....
Pooja - I love you too mera bacha ........

Pooja tried to do everything for Avni, whatever that Aarav wanted for his daughter .....

Avni didn't want to go for the foreign trip because it would bring a financial pressure on Pooja but as all her friends were going Pooja didn't want to miss her the opportunity of going abroad ..... and she sent her .....

As Avni was gone ..... Pooja had hoildays ....... she went to Ooty where she and Aarav had spent some precious moments .......

She was walking in the forests remembering their moments together .... she slowly started singing ..... Soona soona .... lamha lamha ..... meri raahein tanha tanha ..... she kept her hand on a tree ... aakar mujhe tum thaam lo .... manzil teri dekhe rasta .... she saw their happy moments in front of her eyes .... how he was running behind her ..... a smile came on her face .... mudke zara ab dekh lo ..... she saw how softly he kissed her lips .... aisa milan phir ho na ho ..... she kept her head on his lap and he softly hugged her .... sab kuch mera tum hi to ho ...... Pooja didn't cry remembering these moments .... she smiled in the soft breeze and felt Aarav near her .... bepanha pyaar hai aaja .... tera intezaar hai aaja ... ho oo .... bepanha pyaar hai aaja .....tera intezaar hai aaja ..... As she was walking in the forest .... her shawl stuck in the branches of the tree ... she looked behind and smiled and remembered how he pulled her near by her shawl .... she slowly removed it from the branches ..... Bichde bhi hum jo kabhi raaston mein to sang sang rahungi sada .... she reached the point where he once tried to hide but she caught him .... kadmon ki aawaz sunke chalungi tumhe dhund loongi sada .... she reached the shop from where everyday he used to buy flowers for her ... today she bought the same flowers .... bhooli mohabbat ki ye khushbooyein hai hawaaon mein faili huyi .... chookar mujhe aaj mehsoos karlo wo yaadein meri anchuyi .... she slowly closed her eyes .... aisa milan phir ho na ho ..... sab kuch mera tum hi to ho ..... bepanha pyaar hai aaja ... tera intezaar hai aaja ... ho oo ... bepanha pyaar hai aaja ... tera intezaar hai aaja .... The next day .... she again went for the city tour ..... to the hills where they always used to come in the evenings .... no one was there .... her saree was flowing in the air she slowly held it and pulled the shawl .... she suddenly felt Aarav near her ... she turned back and saw him close to her .... he slowly kissed her ..... Yaadon ke dhaagon mein hum tum bandhe hai zara dor tum thaam lo ..... she hugged him .... baahon mein phir se pighal jaane do mujhko phir se mera naam lo .... she reached the church .... and remembered how she sang to him there ..... (past) main wo shama hun jo roshan tumhe karke khud to pighal jaaungi .... subah ka suraj tumhare liye hai main hun raat dhal jaaungi .... (present) as she stood on the tip of the hill alone ... Aarav held her hand and slowly pulled her back ... aisa milan ... phir ho na ho .... sab kuch mera tum hi to ho .... and kissed her forehead ..... bepanha pyaar hai aaja .... tera intezaar hai aaja ho ooo ... bepanha pyaar hai ... aaja ... tera intezaar hai aaja ... She returned home after a week ..... soon Avni was back ...
Avni - Ma ....
Pooja - Hmm ...
Avni - Aaj aapki god mein sar rakh kar sona hai ...
Pooja - Aaja mere bache .....
She slowly and softly made her sleep by humming her, herr childhood lullaby .....

Soona soona lamha lamha .... meri raahein ... tanha tanha ...... mudke zara ab dekhlo ... aisa milan phir ho na ho ... sab kuch mera tum hi to ho .... bepanha pyaar aaja .... tera intezaar hai aaja ....

Avni - Ma ...
Pooja - Kya?
Avni - Is baar aapka birthday na hum ... ekdum special tareeke se manaayenge .... theeke ...
Pooja mildly smiled ...
Avni - Aap has kyun rahe ho?
Pooja - Shaadi ho gayi hai .... par bachpana nahi gaya na tera ...
Avni - Ma!!

sreevijayan thumbnail
awesome part yaar..but very sad...............pls continue soon........