MANZIL-The Ultimate Goal[RN]-Part 3/Pg24/14.04.11

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends,I'm Esha.This is my first fic and obviously based on RN and LRL.Still this fic is purely my imagination as you guys will realize soon.I'm starting this fic at the point of ending of season 1 or you may say after season 1 but this will be in my style not like the original LRL Season 1.So this is different and I hope you all like it.Thank you guys.....Have a nice time reading........

PROLOUGE :-

A marriage is taking place in a far-away mandir in Delhi,pandit ji busy reciting the mantras,the dulhaa-dulhan following his instructions and doing the rituals,their family members and some close friends standing around them and watching the process with utmost happiness.When the time for Kanyaadaan came,the bride's parents came forward and willingly gave her hand away in to the groom's hand,blessing them both for a happy life.Then came the time for the pheras,which the couple took seriously,surrounded by their loved ones,who were all having tears of joy in their eyes.After the pheras the groom filled the bride's maang with sindhoor and tied the mangalsutr around her neck completing their bond of togetherness. Everybody present there were over-whelmed with joy and happiness and the elders of the family blessed the couple for a long and blissful life ahead whereas the young ones and friends hugged them and congratulated them.There's also a marriage registrar present there who certified their marriage at once.The bride is beaming with happiness,her wish finally got fulfilled.Now nothing can separate her from her love.All of them took the blessings of god and left for their home in Delhi.Everything went perfect or so it seems.....but there is a person there who is not happy with this marriage,who is busy thinking of the consequences this marriage can bring in the future........but now there is nothing the person can do about it as the wedding had already took place.

The person is none other than the groom himself .......MAJOR RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWATH.He tried very hard to stop the wedding but none of his family or friends listened to him.He finally gave up protesting and went ahead with the marriage as it is the dearest wish of all those who love him and whom he loves.....the most.But still he is not happy.How he wished there might have been different circumstances at the time of the wedding.How he wished to be a happy groom.How he wished that his favorite cadets and his best friend CAPT.Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan could have had a chance of attending his marriage.......How he wished that the wedding wouldn't have taken place at all now........How badly he wished for that..... BUT STILL........

Now he is all set to start on his new mission........yes,he is leaving his newly-wed wife on their wedding day itself  to fulfill his duties as a soldier of the country.......a true soldier.........he will never allow any thing to come in between himself and his duty..... not even his personal problems...... his wife will understand this as she too belongs to the army..........

He is now standing in his room,with the photos of his best friend and favorite cadets in his hands,several memories going on in his mind,gazing out of the window.

He has to leave in a few hours.........towards his new destination where he has to face unseen dangers.....has to cope with difficult situations.....but he is ready for all that....he has always been ready......but what about the dangers that are surrounding his loved ones,here and in KMA, where his six favorite cadets will be completing their last year of army training,where Naina is going to be without her mentor....what to do when he is not going to be there to protect them...these are the thoughts disturbing him since his marriage this morning.Finally coming to a decision he called several people in to his room and closed the door.......!!!

INDEX :

Part 1 - Page 6
Part 2 - Page 13
Promos
Part 3 - Page 24
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

CHARACTER SKETCH :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OFFICERS:

SHAHID CAPT.NAVEEN SINGH AHLUWALIA

MAJ.RAJVEER SINGH SHEKHAWATH

DR.CAPT.SHALINI SINGHAL

CAPT. ABHIMANYU RAI CHAUHAAN

CAPT.NANDINI RATHODE

CAPT.GUNRAJ RANDHWA

BRIGADIER CHANDOOK

MAJOR NAIR

MAJOR BHARGAV

CAPT.BUNTY CHOUBEY

SUB.SURI

SUB.LOLITHA SEN

CADETS:

NAINA SINGH AHLUWALIA

AALEKH SHARMA (?)

AMARDEEP HUDA

ALI BEIGH

POOJA GHAI

YADHUVANSH SAHNI (YUDI)

ENEMY :

LALA M.D.GEHLOT

DR.RITU MISHRA

FAMILY:

YASH SINGHANIA

MADHAVI SINGHANIA

AARYAN SINGHANIA

SHARANYA SINGH SHEKHAWATH (SHERRY GEHLOT)

NEELU SAHNI

*I'll be editing this section when I introduce some new characters*
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
another RN fic..............will be waiting for u to continue. i'm also unhappy the way the cv's ended the the 1st season. plzz can u pm me when u update?
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome, brilliant prologue.
but   iye tune kaise jhatka dia, raj ka shaadi kisse ho rehi hain
jaldi bol.
Hope naina se ho.
 update soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 14 years ago
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

res

Edited by suhana_dixit - 14 years ago
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hii sweetie.. πŸ˜ƒ thanks for the pm.. πŸ˜ƒ

the prologue was awesome πŸ‘ i loved Major Rajveer singh Shekhavat..☺️ πŸ˜† tumne to starting hi shadi se ki hai.. aur pata nahi kyu mujhe lagg raha hai bride naina nahi koi aur hai.. πŸ˜• i hope am wrong.. 😊 last para padh ke darr lagg raha hai.. pls continue soon.. 😊

love
Nandini πŸ˜ƒ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting prologue!!!!!

Raj is getting married in a temple in Delhi!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The bride is very hppy but he is not as he had wished the circumstances had been different!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Who has Raj gotten married to??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I am sure it is Naina kyunki Raj ki shaadi sirf aur sirf Naina se hi ho sakti hai!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj had wanted his favourite cadets and Abhimanyu to attend his wedding!!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is now leaving for his new mission on his wedding day itself!!!!   That is sad!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

He is thinking about his favourite cadets and his best friend!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

He is worried how will Naina cope up when her mentor is not there to protect her!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Edited by Shaina_b - 14 years ago
Revolutionbreez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!

Aakhir tumne mujhe jhatka de hi diya !!

main toh Weekend ke bharose baithi thi....!

Khair...I am more than happy to see it's today !! πŸ˜ƒ 

Ab apna Weekend ka promise toh tumhe poora karna hi padega? right? toh aisa karo, uss din first part post kardo !πŸ˜› 

LRL fic !! Wow !! LRL after season 1 !! Double wow !!πŸ˜ƒ

Aur yeh start hua hai Rajveer ke marraige se....

ab tune pandit bankar kisse uski shaadi karvayi...yeh toh tune bataya nahi...πŸ˜› 

Par do baatein hamesha yaad rakhna....😊

first....agar woh Naina huyi...(jo ki lag nahi raha hai, but mujhe phir bhi lag raha hai πŸ˜† ki wahi hai..) toh tumhe bahot saare hugs, claps, kisses.etc etc milenge....

second....agar woh Naina nahi huyi toh....phir do baatein hogi...πŸ˜† ( darr mat...tujhe koi kuch nahi karega...arrey agar tujhe kuch hogaya,toh fic kaun continue karega?? πŸ˜† )

ek...woh jo koi bhi " X " character hai...ya toh usse tumhe maarna padega...

Do...ya uss "X" ka dil todna padega !

Kyunki Raj toh Naina ka hai...πŸ˜› and i hope tumhare RN fic mein N matlab Naina hai...NAndini nahi...🀒
par main yeh sab bakwaas kyun kar rahi hoon...

I know tum aisa nahi karogi...you must have something really interesting in store for us !
Issliye go ahead buddy !!

Will be waiting for next part... WEEKEND pe...yaad rakhna ! Bhulna mat ! πŸ˜†
Do...

-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Esha....

Wow!!!! a new fic on RN  n that too u r starting at the point of ending of season 1...superb
Awesome  prologue πŸ‘   πŸ‘    πŸ‘  ..Raj is Major in this fic...loved it

u described the shaadi so beautifully ....par  ye kya yaar prologue main hi hum sab ko itna badha  jhatka de  diya tune ... raj ke shaadi kiske saath hua...kya wo bride naina hain ya koi aur..i am so eager to know this....agar wo naina nahin koi aur  nikli to ... tab tujhe meri haaton se kaun bachayega dear......but i think mujhe itna wild hone ki jarrorat nahin ..main jaanthi hun tu aise galat kaam nahin karegi ..sahi kaha na maine

raj kaunsa mission par jaa raha hain...wo bhi batade

ab tu jaldi se first part post karde

love
yogitha

Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u sooo much Esha for starting a new RN fic !!

You have started it very beautifully !!

Lekin yeh kya ? Major Rajveer ki shaadi ho gayi !! Mujhe aise lagta hai ke d bride is not Naina bt since you havent linked Rajveer's sadness to losing Naina, so I m hoping that the bride is Naina only !!

And 1 more thing, I cudnt press the like button coz its nt working 4 me !!

Pls update soon as I m really eager to read d next part !! πŸ˜ƒ