Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
She was never thinking I guess  her problem was she was not opening her mouth and speaking up
But again she was stopped due to Sid's mom's condition , But still before that itself sghe could have tiold Armaan everything

Coming to the point where she had to sit at the mantap with Armaan even though she was Siddhant's wife was an unfortunate act by the creatives !!

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

beautiful post. Agree with every word ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for the support and that is such a perfect answer, PerfAngel ๐Ÿ˜†

~Cookies

Edited by Cookies01 - 14 years ago
shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKANargis

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">
You shouldn't assume that AR fans are all young silly single girls....because I am an Indian girl...happily married for the last 13 years to my college sweet heart....so yes..a love marriage. I understand what commitment is...but I also understand the importance of Love, friendship, and passion in a marriage too...and I am still an AR fan. </font>

I havent assumed that all AR fans are unmarried ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have seen others too.. but as u have had a love marriage , it wont be easy for u to understand women who fall in love after marriage ๐Ÿ˜Š I have a friend who was hopelessly in love for 7 long years... who got married to another guy and is living happily.
shabonjon16 thumbnail
WOW!!!! I am speechless! You are sooo Right!! I love ur topic!
I couldn't agree more, Sid and Ridz should def. stay Mr. and Mrs. Sid Modi, if they don't and the reason is armaan that would be a BIG mistake on the CV's part! Anyways i just wanted to write and say great job ur views on this topic are simply superb!!! :)

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i must say i am all in for arranged marriages but SR marriage was not a normal arranged marriage..!  i hope you guys will agree atleast with tht! and it takes time to adjust with an abnormal marriage.. and clearly cannot happen when you see the person you love infront of you every single day..!

i dont think divorce is a good idea when they can make the marriage work.. but the question is can they?? now dont say they "started to have feelings and stuff" cos after armaan is back she seems to be utterly confused.. and a person should be 100% sure of their commitment
a confused character.. it all depends on her decision so i shall not say nything more untill later episodes!
i shall rest my case in peace with this... its not because i have nth more to say but bcose i dont want to argue anymore!

Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya_jairam

Hey all, I'm a newbie here and have only started watching DMG recently due to the interesting conversations in the forum in recent times. But I think I've understood crux of the story. Though I'm sure its been to death many times over, I would like to state my own opinion. Personally, I would leave both Sid and Armaan. I couldn't be with a person who takes my decisions for me "for my own good" Cmon, if I'm ready to fall in love, I'm also ready to take my own decisions. I understand he did it so that she wouldn't be saddled with him, but arent they supposed to be doctors? Cant they "take a break", try geting treated, see how it goes. Though the sentiment is admirable, I would have despised it if my boyfriend abandoned me for any reason, especially if its for my own good. I can decide what's good for me, thank you very much. The worse part of it though was when he left her to die when she found him. He might have seen Sid and that she would be taken care of, but I would have made sure that she was good before taking off again. And Riddhima, whatever she's done with not trusting Armaan and all that, I have no idea. But I think she did love him to the best of her ability and when tried her best to find him and finally consumed poison, I think she "burnt it out of her system. I think everybody has a threshold, a limit to where you can push yourself. Once you cross that threshold, you know that you've done the best you can do and its time to move on. You just don't feel it with the same intensity and urgency once you blow of the steam. Maybe, her love was not as great as Armaan's, but we all love and live differently, and she loved Armaan the best way she knew.

Coming to Sid, I liked it when he stood by Riddhima in everything, agreed to marry her even though he knew she probably would never love him and he was destroying his life. I didn't like him so much when he abused her in front of his friends, but I could understand where he was coming from. He did soften as soon as he got the hint that their "relationship" was really a relationship to Riddhima also, not a burden. I also liked it when he gave Riddhima the chance and the right to make her own decision. He just went too far with it. The last mockery of his wife in front of the entire hospital and his friends was definitely not done. Why couldn't he have suggested that Riddhima take a few days off and think about everything instead of allowing the public circus with his mom as the ringmaster, him being a silent spectator?.

In the end, if I were in Riddhima's shoes, I would be pissed off with both the men in my life and get the hell out of Sanjeevani and start a new life someplace else. Afterall, it seems like these doctors just have to walk the corridors of a hospital to become a doctor. Seriously though, if I had to accept one man, it would be Siddhant. He stood by her when she needed him, and they are married, and they seemed to start having feelings for each other. Peace out,

SJ

Oh my dear Sowmya, I wish Indian women were portrayed as strong as u have mentioned in ur reply.
Very good answer ๐Ÿ‘
Love
Bhavi
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Nargis, good point, but did u see in yest's epi, Ridz actually dreamt of Sid.. That it's Sid who is wearing her the mangalsutra.. Putting aside my happiness regarding her dream, I'd say that shows that Ridz has already been a part of this commitment now.. If it's mere compromise, she can't dream Sid with mangalsutra๐Ÿ˜Š Though they have started their journey with compromise, it's not necessary it will always be constant.. Like the topic maker said, Change is inevitable๐Ÿ˜›Ridz's and Sid's feeling for each other shows and proves that๐Ÿ˜ณ

Actually they did decide...I'm not sure if you wud remember the scene before the SR wedding when Sid and Ridz are on the Sanjeevni terrace. Sid says he understands the marriage is happening due to circumstances but they might start their relationship with mutual friendship. Riddhima agrees....even though after he leaves, she states she has decided to suicide. But Sid leaves with the understanding that things would work out in due time. However, on the day of the wedding when Sid realizes Riddhima's intentions, he refuses point blank to marry her and it was her who beseeches him to marry her. For wrong reasons or for right, Riddhima DECIDED to marry Sid and Sid also did the same...when she decided, she made the commitment to be by his side...moreover, now that they have developed such a strong foundation, I see no reason why they should not give their marriage the chance it deserves.

~Cookies

shamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: yattri

i must say i am all in for arranged marriages but SR marriage was not a normal arranged marriage..! i hope you guys will agree atleast with tht! and it takes time to adjust with an abnormal marriage.. and clearly cannot happen when you see the person you love infront of you every single day..!

i dont think divorce is a good idea when they can make the marriage work.. but the question is can they?? now dont say they "started to have feelings and stuff" cos after armaan is back she seems to be utterly confused.. and a person should be 100%
a confused character.. it all depends on her decision so i shall not say nything more untill later episodes!
i shall rest my case in peace with this... its not because i have nth more to say but bcose i dont want to argue anymore!

cos after armaan is back she seems to be utterly confused.. and a person should be 100%
a confused character

exactly! now why is she so confused if she is still madly in love with armaan??? wasnt she the one who couldnot 'breathe' without him???? dont tell me its the 'marriage bond' that stops her from going back to armaan. She should never be confused at all if its true love. and sid wouldnot stop her either. Then why isnt she doing it??
I havent seen her looking at armaan with that same love she had for him before ever since he came back. actually the poor girl looked uncomfortable everytime she saw him and people say she is still madly in love with him ๐Ÿ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yattri

i must say i am all in for arranged marriages but SR marriage was not a normal arranged marriage..!  i hope you guys will agree atleast with tht! and it takes time to adjust with an abnormal marriage.. and clearly cannot happen when you see the person you love infront of you every single day..!

i dont think divorce is a good idea when they can make the marriage work.. but the question is can they?? now dont say they "started to have feelings and stuff" cos after armaan is back she seems to be utterly confused.. and a person should be 100% sure of their commitment

Thats now in the plate of the creatives..

What they want to show us
how it is going to work by showing someone whom you loved soo much but got married to someone else and you are working with them under the same roof !!

Many would  have undergone such situations
What the creatives  have to offer is what is in our plate for further discussion

๐Ÿ˜Š

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shamil

cos after armaan is back she seems to be utterly confused.. and a person should be 100%
a confused character

exactly! now why is she so confused if she is still madly in love with armaan??? wasnt she the one who couldnot 'breathe' without him???? dont tell me its the 'marriage bond' that stops her from going back to armaan. She should never be confused at all if its true love. and sid wouldnot stop her either. Then why isnt she doing it??
I havent seen her looking at armaan with that same love she had for him before ever since he came back. actually the poor girl looked uncomfortable everytime she saw him and people say she is still madly in love with him ๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed. And she saw Sid in Armaan's place today.