Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -simi-

wow

i salute you for putting it in such a proper manner!

i really wish more people understood the meaning of marriage!

Wow, thank you! That really means a lot. I feel humbled by such a compliment. 😛

~Cookies

Cookies01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Exactly.. it was not some samjhohtha which people keep calling it.. Riddhima has been truly committed to her marriage..

She has been committed more then Sid even and understands her marriage much more

She won't and can't leave Sid.

Hats off to Riddhima for facing the situation.. like someone said in there topic.. how is she alive? Its because she is a strong women and also because she had Sid by her side or else she would have been dead today but yeah she lacks brain and communication but lets hope she picks fast!

Yes, love has the amazing ability to heal...and Riddhima even admits in the taxi that the desire to live again has graced her life once again due to Sid's efforts

~Cookies

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yattri

i bet nobody enjoyed him being in the dark yet nobody did mind telling him the truth..!
Punching sid was not out of insecurity.. its not tht he puched sid bcos hes riddhimmas husband but out of the fact tht  sid led him to believe tht he was going to help riddhimma come back to armaan!

I think Sid was doing the same helping Armaan to get to Riddhima, in Pune episode he would have gone there instead of Armaan and guess what Hubby-Wife and woh ho jata, even worse track for AR fanz.

I am more concern if CVs are in mood of showing Armaan negative which none of us want, because in precap he asked how can you get married [I am taking precap in account actual episode might be different from it] which means even the day one if he would have known the truth his reaction would have been the same, I prefer him asking Why haven't you told me earlier?

things turned up nasty for all three not only for one of them, punching is the solution I don't think so, sheer extreme human emotion I agree,

what I don't understand why should Sid be Armaan's Punching bag? He never asked for friendship, it was Armaan who wanted, if someone really want to point out then this can look as Armaan's need more than friendship more situational and need based [ps: this isnt my POV but can be someones], why not any other intern why Sid, and in a week where is Sid, "Riddhima bhi nahi hai aur yeh bhi nahi mil raha?" yaar people are not ready accept love after 2 weeks of marriage and here the guy got a friend in need, I don't get why people conveniently ignore everything , I know being biased is human, but being hypocrite is not great human trait.

nothing personal sweety, but just defending my POV, we are not disrespecting AR and wants people to please avoid bashing!

Cookies01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yattri

🤣 burning pics= moving on in life!
great theory!  only if it was tht easy

You're right. It's not that easy. But it was a symbolic gesture which clearly said that she wanted to put her past in the past, where it belongs. It was also her acceptance of a new beginning.

~Cookies

I have to come back to this topic, because I am just that much passionate about it. Yea, some over here may call me old fashioned and conservative, but if that is it, then I am. Yes, I am conservative and old fashioned because I was taught to value trust and loyalty, and that defines me. I am a modern thinker, but know where my boundaries lie, and do value culture and old school thoughts to certain extent. It just gets to me why TRUST and COMMITMENT (terms known to mankind perhaps even more before love) is just given a cold shoulder now a days. Love is vital, but does that mean we betray trust and overlook our priorities? I sincerely mean it - when people on here (I certainly pray with my heart it doesn't happen)  are betrayed or their trust is taken advantage of, then I'd ask them their views regarding extramarital affairs, and deserting your prior commitments only because your first love is in front of you.

Marry means 'trust' and I am not bluffing. The term marry in the Victorian era was common and exchanged between both genders, because it's as simple on the outside as it's on the inside. Marriage in our society still to a large extent means trust, and I just want a sensible justification from the creatives this time around if they want to continue portraying a broken marriage.

Thank God my mother is unaware of this forum, because she literally would have suffered a heart ache after reading a few posts on here, and that to by women justifying acts that at the end harms them.
Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Alsoi was just wondering if Armaan could have told Riddhima please can we talk I know you are upset and surprised to see me back but we need to talk and find out whats happening here Inspite of me coming back as i know you so well i see you worried and a little uncomfortable.. Whats the pblms please tell

Things wud have been better
Even for Riddhima if she is coaxed to speak she wud have spoken and told Armaan what has happened and whats the present

But again Creatives had every control of whats happening
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i said i wouldnt come back! Damn! this is addictive!
@monarrrr: yes he was trying to help armaan meet riddhimma in the pune episode.. but after the pune episode wht was he doing? he could have denied helping him.. after he helped him once.. him helping again and again to help meet riddhima and later on finding out tht the person who helped you was actually her husband :O i would not like tht..! and about friendship sure.. armaan needed it more thn wanted it.. but sid knew tht armaan had trusted him about ridhhimaa...! i know its armaans fault tht he trusted him..! ill talk abt the precap later.. what if i assume sth and he says sth else..! and i think  tht he played with his feelings with or without intending too keeping tht aside.. love you monarrrrr! <3
@shamil: riddhimma is a defense mechanism.. hiding feelings is her trait mark! cold stares.. hiding feelings which might come out..shell obviosly feel uncomfortable infront of armman.. cos she no longer can be his.. and he didnt know tht yet.. and was pursuing her.. i think she can only be uncomfortable and nth more...! wht do you expect ehr to do.. she wont go into running into his arms.. i think shes abided by a "relationship" now..! and she very well knows tht even more thn her husband.. and the perfect girl has to do wht she is taught and not what her heart wants!

Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
missing Vmars thumbnail
very eloquently put 👏👏👏

its actually a shame how the institution of marriage is being considered by some of the members ..... just because it involves their fav character !!! i only hope these members dont go and treat their own marriage in such a frivolous manner .... its not humanly possible to feel the same amount of love and affection for ur husband every single day of your life ..... believe me when i say that there r days u just wanna beat the life out of them for their callous behaviour and there r days u feel that life just wont b the same without them .... point is u cant keep breaking n entering into a MARRIAGE based on how u feel for a guy on that particular day of your life !!!

comnig to the current track ... if tomorrow they show riddhima breaking her relationship n running to armaan and then not finding happiness with them n yearning for sid ... then the same group ( who want her to break off her marriage with SID ) will post 201 topics on how sacred a marriage is suppose to b blah blah blah ...

i feel if the Cvs have taken this foolhardy step of showing riddhima being married to another guy then they better have the guts and show riddhima sticking with it ..... sending a wrong message ( of acting impulsive with regard to marriage ) is the worst message they would b sending to their bunch of hyperactive teens !!!

👏

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

very eloquently put 👏👏👏

its actually a shame how the institution of marriage is being considered by some of the members ..... just because it involves their fav character !!! i only hope these members dont go and treat their own marriage in such a frivolous manner .... its not humanly possible to feel the same amount of love and affection for ur husband every single day of your life ..... believe me when i say that there r days u just wanna beat the life out of them for their callous behaviour and there r days u feel that life just wont b the same without them .... point is u cant keep breaking n entering into a MARRIAGE based on how u feel for a guy on that particular day of your life !!!

comnig to the current track ... if tomorrow they show riddhima breaking her relationship n running to armaan and then not finding happiness with them n yearning for sid ... then the same group ( who want her to break off her marriage with SID ) will post 201 topics on how sacred a marriage is suppose to b blah blah blah ...

i feel if the Cvs have taken this foolhardy step of showing riddhima being married to another guy then they better have the guts and show riddhima sticking with it ..... sending a wrong message ( of acting impulsive with regard to marriage ) is the worst message they would b sending to their bunch of hyperactive teens !!!

👏

😲😲😲😲😲😲

KANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.  I can't belive it's you. I miss you. 😒 

I also agree with you on everything.:)
missing Vmars thumbnail
zainu i missed u too ... n yup its me ... finally posted my views on this MAHAAN track