Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: missing Vmars

shaz i am so hoping u r referring to me πŸ˜‰

CHUU YAHH!!😲😲
YOU YOU...where have you been!?!
First of all, it's SO SO SO good to see you backk!!😳😳😳
Now...WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!!?

Oh and cookies01, great great great post - it said a lot in terms of how one can look at the situation - and i love the answers you've been giving to everyone's posts😊

Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Okay, some sense at least it makes, your topic. But I hate to differ! Commitment is a lost virtue, you say, and I agree. Only, I ask you, is commitment the name given to the signatures done only on a piece of paper? If we talk about commitment, what about the 2 years of relationship AR were in, where Riddhima had promised him countless times (trust me if you havent seen the whole show) that she will always love him, always be there for him blah blah blah. SO what, a calamity strikes, the poor lady cries her eyes out, gets married under unwanted circumstances and then forgets forever that a guy whom she promised eveyrthing existed in her life? Is THAT justified? Isnt THAT breaking a commitment too?

I believe commitment is not only by the bonds of marriage...heck, that is the easiest to break! But breaking the heart of someone you promised undying love forever, and that too intentionally, is unforgivable. What I dont understand is, EVERYONE on this forum talks about 'morals and values'! What morals are we talking about, btw? To stay in a marriage where you are not happy, or to put up with humiliation in front of everyone when your dear hubby tells you to wipe his feet in front of his friends. OR to bear with physical hurt, emotional trauma, indefinite insults, just because he's your 'pati'? For God's sake, moving on is what our PEOPLE need to do, for even God doesn't help those who don't help themselves. I guess people haven't moved on from the century old traditions 'tumhara pati hi tumhara sab kuch hai' kinds. So sweetheart, people here talk about traditions, not morals basically. And traditions can be broken, thats not a sin.

Moreover, Im not advocating that SR should get a divorce, all I'm saying is that commitment is commitment, and once done, you need to fulfill it. Riddhima didn't, so she's to be blamed and not to be sympathized, like half a dozen people do here.

Thanks!

Kiran
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yattri

i said i wouldnt come back! Damn! this is addictive!
@monarrrr: yes he was trying to help armaan meet riddhimma in the pune episode.. but after the pune episode wht was he doing? he could have denied helping him.. after he helped him once.. him helping again and again to help meet riddhima and later on finding out tht the person who helped you was actually her husband :O i would not like tht..! and about friendship sure.. armaan needed it more thn wanted it.. but sid knew tht armaan had trusted him about ridhhimaa...! i know its armaans fault tht he trusted him..! ill talk abt the precap later.. what if i assume sth and he says sth else..! and i think  tht he played with his feelings with or without intending too keeping tht aside.. love you monarrrrr!

Luv u too sweetieπŸ€—
Definitely it hurts, and will never deny this, but think other way round, iff Riddhima would have realizes that she wants to be with Armaan and AR ended up together, then also Armaan would have punched and hated Siddhant once the truth is revealed.. hmm my take no, he would have hugged him.... But Alas!!! it backfired and see whats happening in the show πŸ˜•, punching shunching, Violence..

armaan needed it more thn wanted it.. πŸ€” in either case where Dr. Modi betrayed his trust, he was doing the same thing what he said to Armaan, he promised to help Armaan to get him to Riddhima, he never said that he will get Riddhima for him... Confusing

Playing with feelings, dude what can be more piercing than daily dose of listening to your spouse Ex and their love affair, this can be too trivial to explain, and too heavy heavy to digest 😳,
Aila that reminds me of dialog from HDDCS "Mahaan banane ke Koshish Nahi kar raha hai woh, He is suffering every moment"
😍

Yattri, now u can even kill me for last line😍

Edited by monar - 14 years ago
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ monar: i will not kill  you!  its not like we agree on the same thing anyways...πŸ˜† ilove HDCCS toooo.. but unfortunately i love AR much more thn sameer nandini.. she left sameerr and she will remember him as a sweet dream.. but riddhimma cannot obviously do tht since she has  every opportunity to make her dream come true and i hope she will😍
 i am too content with todays epi to say anything else!πŸ˜ƒ

i shall not defend anymore.. i hope the latter episodes of DMG itself will  like it did today!πŸ˜ƒ

and marriage is only a tag for a big word like commitment..it is the relationships you commit to unconsciously are the ones which are from the bottom of the heart.. you shall see what i mean! i think DMG is headed tht way hopefully!

no offence  but now ive come here so many times tht it feels like my post

P.S. it is  a beautifully written post whether i agree or not 😊

Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
rapunzel84 thumbnail
@Topicmaker - TAKE A BOW!!! πŸ‘ Tht was a beautifully written post and made so much sense!

Actually the prob here is tht most of the people out here are youngsters who believe in fairytale romances n cant see beyond it...armaan n ridhhima r like the hero n heroine of a movie who have to be together no matter wat! they dun care about the practical side of it...they dun want it to be realistic so obviously u cant expect them to understand the importance of a commitment like marriage!

anyways my 2 cents was always this - either the Cvs shud not have gotten sidma married but now tht they have, they shudnt make a mockery out of it n shud send out a message tht marriage is sacred n it shud b respected...

Just coz ur past lover - no matter how much you loved him - turns up, you cant go running back to him when you have such a loving husband - i mean no girl wud do tht - i bet these ppl who r all for d divorce, if god forbid faced by such a situation in real life - even they wont think of doing such a thing! so all said n done, i think ur post made a lot of sense n kudos to u πŸ‘
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Oh my god!πŸ‘ This is the best post I have seen on this dmg forum.

I really hope each and every member (especially young ones) read it and most importantly understand what has been written.

I really hope that Cv's read it, but naah they are not worth it. They must b busy editing tomorrow's episode. πŸ˜•

I don't even want to judge any character, A or R or S or even the others who are now just mere extras. The characters are so twisted (thanks to the amazing Creative'sπŸ€”) and it is not worth the time and energy to fight over the fictional characters.

But here I can see that majority of them are in some kind of trance and are getting effected by the happenings in the show; Dream of a lover or romance like A or S. They think they can do the right thing if they were in R's place.  God forbid but if someone had to face some personal problems like these, I think none of them here (including me) can even imagine how hard it might be if they had to go through such situations in real life.

Its real and hard life out there not some cheesy halwa. So it's better not to take anything to heart or mind from such shows wherein the people behind the show don't even care if they are sending out wrong signals to the viewers or if the girls hold on to wrong ideas through this show. Trust me ' they don't give a Damn about it. All I want to say is- If u can't pick something good out of it at least don't grab something bad.

PS: Whatever I have written is NOT directed to any specific member or any Fan group.

@Cookie- What u have written is perfect! And i don't say this to everyone.😳

Love

Bhavi  

Thank you Bhavi! I am really glad this post has been received so well. And I agree...I fear what the younger audiences might take away from watching this....life isn't always as black and white as t.v. serials make them to be.

~Cookies

Cookies01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamil

@topic maker- this is one most most mature and sensible post I have seen here πŸ‘
Being a married woman myself I can vouch to what u have written. but alas! since the members here are mostly teens or young maidens , they may not be able to completely digest what u have said. I guess we have to give them time πŸ˜‰ Till then let them float in the fluffy clouds of fairy love tales...coz its very hard to convince them..

Thank you for that lovely compliment! And you know, I am not even married...In fact, I am only 23. I think maturity not only comes from observing life and experiencing it but is also somewhat inherent.

~Cookies

Cookies01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramsha247

Cookies you need to post more often! LOL

Thank you! I'll do my best but I only want to write when I feel I have something valuable to share...a rare occurrence πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~Cookies
Edited by Cookies01 - 14 years ago