Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
And the trouble and mischief maker that I am ...i cannot resist pointing out that Ridz did try and put a stop to it...more than once...she stayed back because her hubby asked her to do so with his puppy eyes....hmmmmm....wonder why when the lady in question was trying to escape with some dignity intact would he ask her to sit and endure......😉
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

kudos to u Poco..that u can see the bright and positive side in a man ....I do not have that vision regretfully..I am too embittered by reality to give a character the benefit of doubt....coz our society is filled with men who do not stand up for their wives when required......

.I in my heart and mind cannot justify and understand a hubby who asks his wife to pretend to be another's for his mom's sake....a mom he know soo well...a mom who he knows is a wonderful actress...still....and what happened in the cafeteria....

I did not expect Sid to be a knight with shining armour for Ridz...nope...but I expected him to do the decent thing and stop his mother from this public ridicule of two friends or colleagues if u wanna look at it that way....even his sis asked him to step up...stopping his mom is not interferin with Ridhima's decision.....stopping him mom is not forcing ridhima to choose hime...it was the decent thing to do...instead was happened was shameful .....somwhere his actions reeked of putting Ridhima through a trial himself....this should not have happened to any woman...forget his wife....

Again i realise we have two different viewpoints....from different angles the same scene can be seen and interpreted differently and both can be right ...u are always positive and i ...well i try to be ...somwhere this frustration is linked with the ridiculous show that we are being offered instead of the one we loved...

Evy,

There is nothing new about this na? From day 1 , you and i have had mostly divergent views on almost everything. And yet we are friends. The reason that I appreciate you is that you listen to another person , weigh their arguments, try to see their POV and you are honest in your opinion without being insulting or vindictive. That is why you are so special.

I have understood and accepted the fact that you and i will always stand at two different windows and am cool with it. It is just a good feel to hear from you once in a while.

The show is RIDICULOUS right now, no doubt and I agree with most of what you have said ( especially Sid's mom). And this is the last thing i would fight with Evy for!

*pulls Evy's cheeks.*

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

And the trouble and mischief maker that I am ...i cannot resist pointing out that Ridz did try and put a stop to it...more than once...she stayed back because her hubby asked her to do so with his puppy eyes....hmmmmm....wonder why when the lady in question was trying to escape with some dignity intact would he ask her to sit and endure......😉

Nikammi! You will never sudhrofy! I need a report card after this exam.You are behaving like Riddzie's saasu-ma!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

My answer.

Puppy Eyes Sid told Teary Eyed Riddz:

Jaati kahaan ho , jaane jaana, Armaan ko apna Mrs.Riddhima Modi waala introduction to deti jaana...main rahungi kiske saath mein ye to bataati jaana!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

great Post Poco as usual !!

I just don't know what is going to happen
Riddhima is literally torn

Sid  please she needs you now more than anything else so you have to be by her side!!

She will come to you and thats positive !!

I am not very sure about the precap either. Riddz raised her finger at Sid and said that he is her husband and then, she ran inside. There was no emotion conveyed except tears. Sid's expression was like - are you accusing me of marrying you?😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nitzie...very well written as usual......today when ridzie looked into sids eyes she was horriefied as wat she will answer to d wamp ekta mon-in-law n was begging him literally to save her...she was so horrified....but she continued at sid's node.....even she came dressed up as bride she was looking up n expecting sid to save her from humiliation.....as if she was urging sid not to make her choose btween her past n future.....she proceeded only at sid's ishaara....but then so helpless....n sid- i feel to give him a teedy bear hug today....so feeling bad for him......only a man of pure heart can sit n watch his wife taking vowes wid her ex-lover n letting her d freedom to choose her fate....
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingo_aries

nitzie...very well written as usual......today when ridzie looked into sids eyes she was horriefied as wat she will answer to d wamp ekta mon-in-law n was begging him literally to save her...she was so horrified....but she continued at sid's node.....even she came dressed up as bride she was looking up n expecting sid to save her from humiliation.....as if she was urging sid not to make her choose btween her past n future.....she proceeded only at sid's ishaara....but then so helpless....n sid- i feel to give him a teedy bear hug today....so feeling bad for him......only a man of pure heart can sit n watch his wife taking vowes wid her ex-lover n letting her d freedom to choose her fate....

Yes, Flamingo.A horrid situation indeed for both of them.It is a strange curve in their relationship and hopefully they will come out of it stronger. Hopefully.😳....Sid -Riddz need to tell each-other how they feel about each-other . What they need right now is COMMUNICATION.
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I keep myself away from calling people heroes or wimps, becoz I strongly feel that people are flawed and they act differently on different occassions and I like to see them that way 😊.

So, I'll keep myself from calling Sid anything. But, I would really like to add that it really takes a lot of courage and self-control to listen to someone narrating abt how he fell in love with his wife and keep a straight face. I would really applaud Sid for not bursting into fits of anger or jealousy 👏. And my dear, u have rightly described his expression - stung but strangely stoned

And knowing Riddhima's whole madness for Armaan in the past and listening to those details of Ridz life now, I think Sid might again go into his cocoon where he thinks Ridz can only love Armaan.  He always had that on mind and I fear after all this drama, he might not be the first person to even make an initiative to express his feelings 😭.

But, one place where I'll differ will be he shouldn't have silently asked Ridz to fulfill his mom's wishes when she looked at him for help. There I thought he was pushing Ridz further into this nautanki and Ridz silently agreed to continue with it 😔. There I thought he momentarily took away the choice from Ridz by asking for another 'favor'. 😕

But, all in all, truly felt sorry for Sid becoz watching all that nonsense must be a real heart-wrenching miserable situation for anyone 😭

As for precap, totally agree. Even in the precap, Sid cannot figure out whether Riddhima is accusing him of being her husband or pointing to him because she is attached to her husband.
Totally disputable thing. Ridz was merely stating the fact. Even I could not where her heart lies, so my highly prejudiced Sid will totally rule it against him. So, looks like CV's are still playing safe, so that they can swing the ball in any direction.. sigh... the saga still continues 😒

I am not going to lie - The first time when I viewed the episode, I was infuriated at Siddhanth for letting Riddhima sit thru the clownfest, and I was more infuriated when her eyes screamed for help, yet he suggested her to sit thru it. I wasn't noticing what I was suppose to, and I just had seen the surface level of the circumstances, but dhan te nan, your post was a light bulb!

I don't have much to add to your already complete post, but I'd just emphasize on a couple of notes again. Now I do comprehend why he kept mum, and though his heart is aching, this time he's making sure to not hold Riddhima's finger and spoon feed her. Riddhima's eyes were searching for Siddhanth only because she's so dependent on him, and Siddhanth has been her guardian and savior when she was at her lowest. Naturally she expects him to sweep her away from the misery at the moment too, but Siddhanth has made it clear that this time it's her call. So one way or another, he's still wanting Riddhima's happiness, and he knows that it's time she makes that choice which will content her. Sometimes I do want him to speak up, but then again, he cannot just take that right away from Riddhima and he didn't. Now to think of it, I am sure his heart pierced every time Armaan described an episode of his love story, and he probably wanted to just scream his pain away, yet he kept mum. That definitely is a sign of silent superman. Hehe.

What I noticed in today's episode - Riddhima's eyes toward the two men. She knowsthat Armaan is unaware of the truth, and at this stage, he's not to be blamed, but why does she still continue on giving him frozen gazes? Is it because she's still furious at him for deserting her, or is it because she knows in her heart that him and her can NEVER be the same again, but if it's suppose to be the latter then I would still not expect her to give such icy looks. It may also be that she believes Armaan's actions are insensitive at this stage with their love, and he's dictating it to the whole world while not being able to observe how she's aching due to his act....I don't know. Now coming to Siddhanth, I am not sure if she loves him or not, but the way her eyes hunt for him makes me believe that she's strangely tied with him. She could have also been infuriated with him (She was at one point) as he's suggesting her to be someone else's wife, but she's not. Somewhere in her heart, she also know why Siddhanth is doing what he is. At the end of the day, it's her call.

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
are u trying to console urself?

if sid was a true hero, after seeing the extent of which Ridhimma loved Armaan he would have forced her to go back to Armaan! the girl tried to kill herself for Armaan for Gods sake! and wat a true hero he is. he created pathetic dirty pictures which defamed R and then gave so called body heat and being a dr he shud know that noone gets hypothermia in 1 night and becomes fit the next morning! so then in repentance he asks to marry her knowing shes madly in love with A. then he marrys her n treats her like crap. he couldnt tell his own mother he is getting married and then when she comes to his house he couldnt tell his mother that R is his wife and theres Armaan who would shout it to the whole world and not take a single bad word against R. and there stands sid listening to all the bollocks his mother is saying to his wife. what a hero he is. nice
Edited by JulieArmaan - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: n7genius

I keep myself away from calling people heroes or wimps, becoz I strongly feel that people are flawed and they act differently on different occassions and I like to see them that way 😊.

So, I'll keep myself from calling Sid anything. But, I would really like to add that it really takes a lot of courage and self-control to listen to someone narrating abt how he fell in love with his wife and keep a straight face. I would really applaud Sid for not bursting into fits of anger or jealousy 👏. And my dear, u have rightly described his expression - stung but strangely stoned

And knowing Riddhima's whole madness for Armaan in the past and listening to those details of Ridz life now, I think Sid might again go into his cocoon where he thinks Ridz can only love Armaan.  He always had that on mind and I fear after all this drama, he might not be the first person to even make an initiative to express his feelings 😭.

But, one place where I'll differ will be he shouldn't have silently asked Ridz to fulfill his mom's wishes when she looked at him for help. There I thought he was pushing Ridz further into this nautanki and Ridz silently agreed to continue with it 😔. There I thought he momentarily took away the choice from Ridz by asking for another 'favor'. 😕

But, all in all, truly felt sorry for Sid becoz watching all that nonsense must be a real heart-wrenching miserable situation for anyone 😭

As for precap, totally agree. Even in the precap, Sid cannot figure out whether Riddhima is accusing him of being her husband or pointing to him because she is attached to her husband.
Totally disputable thing. Ridz was merely stating the fact. Even I could not where her heart lies, so my highly prejudiced Sid will totally rule it against him. So, looks like CV's are still playing safe, so that they can swing the ball in any direction.. sigh... the saga still continues 😒

Thank you so much for replying, baby. Right now, for me, Sid is a good man going through worst of times. He wants to give his wife the chance the make her choice but is fearful at the same time. And the way he was listening to Armaan ,it showed on his face that he was getting convinced that Riddhima will probably never love him. It is a horrid, horrid feeling.

I think Riddz is going to beat up Sid tomorrow or day after , so moments like Sid asking Riddz to stay back or asking for favours are necessary . Riddz can deliver two extra slaps using that, you know. I maybe wrong also, let's see.

Precap conveys admission of a fact by Riddz , it does not convey her feelings for Sid.