Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhw@ni thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

What will Sid get up and say ? 

Umm.. Perhaps.. Get out of that canteen and get Riddhima excused.. Its a hospital.. Emergency.. ? Ring Riddhima's pager...
If he wanted.. He could have stopped this tamasha.. :) :) :)
He feels that Riddhima should tell Armaan the truth.. But in a TAMASHA like this.. !?
Maybe if I do agree with Sid in the conversation he had with Dr Keerti, I cannot will not and shall never agree with his behaviour in the canteen.. !
Btw, I like your Signature line.. I hope I didn't sound like I was talking 'idiot' .. :P :P :D
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Nikammi! You will never sudhrofy! I need a report card after this exam.You are behaving like Riddzie's saasu-ma!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My answer.

Puppy Eyes Sid told Teary Eyed Riddz:

Jaati kahaan ho , jaane jaana, Armaan ko apna Mrs.Riddhima Modi waala introduction to deti jaana...main rahungi kiske saath mein ye to bataati jaana!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Fab song...though i feel u n me together ..with our divergent views n evrything could have done a better job with this show....

N dont u pull my cheeks...i work hard on maintaining their khaati peeti looks....n pulls Poco's ponytail instead.πŸ˜›
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pocu, yaar you summed it up

I have said before, if ppl dont get why and what Sid is doing from the start and why he threw Ridz in the deep end to pretend to be Armaan's wife, then - then i think its hard to understand anything from Sid's pov

I understand it, so its kinda easier for me to know why Sid is doing what he is doing and trying to make Ridz do

Sid is a hero, always will be  -he is human as well, lets not forget that

As a husband he should speak but that would defy all the things he is doing and why and what led to this point, and he doesnt want to put his right over Ridz, and take away her freedom from Ridz, with Saasuma knowing that only takes away her choice of who she wants

As for quietly sitting and listening to all this, i guess he had to - because he has from the start seen the craziness of Ridz in search and yearning for Armaan - seen the worst of her, it felt kinda right in a way to witness this love story again from Armaan's pov and in a way its made Sid realise each time a flashback came that it is nothing compared to what AR shared (- this is from Sid's pov - because he thinks that his love cannot ever compare or measure upto that πŸ₯Ί) and there was one moment where Sid died where Armaan mentioned pyar pyar pyar

Ridz just wanted to fade away or atleast have Sid speak up, and also to see any reaction on Sid's face but to her it felt like he wasnt reacting at all - thats a sad thing esp from Ridz pov

Sid's got massive strength to listen to all this and also see the marriage natak in front of his eyes, his pain is filling up inside him, if he breaks or lets it out, he wont be able to stop πŸ˜”

Sid cannot figure out whether Riddhima is accusing him of being her husband or pointing to him because she is attached to her husband
This is how it came across, Sid does want something more from Ridz in terms of choosing him, not coz of obligation but to know if she values this marriage in terms of if she wants him for him not for anything else, but i can also see how for Ridz to say about deeper then what Sid might be expecting will be hard, i can see and understand why she wants this marriage to Sid but to say something more like i love you i dont think thats something Ridz can do, because she hasnt clearly realised that yet herself
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JulieArmaan

are u trying to console urself?

No, I am not trying to console myself, Julie. I am just presenting what we call a VIEWPOINT. A viewpoint is a viewpoint - there is no wrong and there is no right about it. I am myself a very consoling person in any case. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if sid was a true hero, after seeing the extent of which Ridhimma loved Armaan he would have forced her to go back to Armaan! the girl tried to kill herself for Armaan for Gods sake!

Julie, if you are trying to tell me that Sid should have taken Riddz by the arm and dropped her off at Armaan's house without even giving her a chance to think whom she wanted to be with , then, am sorry. I disagree. Sid-Riddz marriage was starting to work and they were developing feelings for each-other. So, i see no reason why Sid cannot hope.

and wat a true hero he is. he created pathetic dirty pictures which defamed R and then gave so called body heat and being a dr he shud know that noone gets hypothermia in 1 night and becomes fit the next morning! 

Sid became a hero or for rather improved upon as a person and in relation to Riddhima after the 'pathetic dirty pictures' . He was an insensitive brat at that time , i agree. As for so-called body-heat , well, as much ridiculous as it sounded in the episode , it is the last resort to save a patient of hypothermia. Sid was nit dying to give it to her but was directed by Atul. As for how Riddhima became fit in one day, PLEASE ASK DMG CREATIVES as they have their own book if medicine.

so then in repentance he asks to marry her knowing shes madly in love with A. then he marrys her n treats her like crap. he couldnt tell his own mother he is getting married and then when she comes to his house he couldnt tell his mother that R is his wife and theres Armaan who would shout it to the whole world and not take a single bad word against R. and there stands sid listening to all the bollocks his mother is saying to his wife. what a hero he is. nice

Sid told Shanky that he will marry Riddhima because Shanky drove the point home to him that nobody will marry her now and he is responsible. Armaan was out of the picture at that time. Sid's treatment of Riddhima was unreasonable after the wedding because of Riddz shocking suicide attempt that hurt him as it would hurt anyone if us who are married off to somebody who chooses death over us.

There is no comparison between Sid and Armaan in my post. As far as Sid's insane mom is concerned , when Sid had no hope that Riddz would stay with him he hid the marriage and when he wanted to tell his Mom, YuNa stopped him.

I hope I made sense . If i did not  , my apologies , lady.
😳
😳

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absofreakinlutely agree to all that you wrote Poco! Sid is NOT spineless....he's not selfish...nor is he a wimp~! Nope not at all!

Sid exemplifies reality, logicality, sensibility and sheer perfection despite his flaws! he is the hero of the story.....and no one can deny that! I'm not saying that Armaan isn't a hero....I'm just saying that Sid is a hero!

Give someone a chance.......take look in to the depth of Sid's character....dive in at least once...shedding all the preconceptions and I'm dead sure that each and everyone will find how amazing this character is!

yeah he is not speaking up....and yeah he is making Riddhima hide the truth...So what?

so what if he is telling her to do something.......don't you think that Riddhima herself used the same "apne" excuse to get married to him?  didn't she use the same excuse to hide the truth from her father when Sid was ready to part ways?

Why then out all the rage and the frustration on Sid?  Sid is no God ! he is just another man.....just like everyone else!

So what if he didn't tell Armaan that he is Riddhima's husband? ! He doesn't have to! It was between Armaan and Riddhima! Riddhima should have told him the truth the time she confronted Armaan in the fire escape! Since she didn't Sid had to do something so that she does tell the truth and makes hers , his and most importantly Armaan's life a lil uncomplicated!

Sid has never come in between Armaan and Riddhima despite being Riddhima's husband! he was just a mere spectator....a spectator watching Armaan make touchdowns while his team loses every touchdown...every heart beat! ( sorry for the foot ball reference...hehehehπŸ˜†)

So what if he wishes to know who does Riddhima want to be with? Dude's just wishing! it's not like he is shunting Armaan away from her!

and it's not that i don't feel bad for Armaan. Hell yeah i feel bad for him......he has been wronged from the time he came in to sanjeevani again. his life is about come crashing down as he hears that his love is already married to the man he hoped to be best buds with! i feel for him.
Armaan's already been through a lot....he has lost a lot of things in life already.....he doesn't deserve to be hurt once more...Actually none of three deserve to be hurt anymore! but it is good that Riddhima is the one to reveal the truth to him rather than Sid! Riddhima owes that to him!

btw my respect for Sid would never fall even a picometer ( 10^-12 metersπŸ˜†) down!the scale always points in the positive direction!!

XOXO

love me or hate me........😎

(psst pssst Yuvi....i know where my loyalty lies!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

love ya Poco for this amazing post off of a filler episode!πŸ€—

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhw@ni

What will Sid get up and say ? 

Umm.. Perhaps.. Get out of that canteen and get Riddhima excused.. Its a hospital.. Emergency.. ? Ring Riddhima's pager...

If he wanted.. He could have stopped this tamasha.. :) :) :)
He feels that Riddhima should tell Armaan the truth.. But in a TAMASHA like this.. !?
Maybe if I do agree with Sid in the conversation he had with Dr Keerti, I cannot will not and shall never agree with his behaviour in the canteen.. !
Btw, I like your Signature line.. I hope I didn't sound like I was talking 'idiot' .. :P :P :D

Your last line - 🀣.... No, no, no. You are not at all fluent in idiot , sweetz. You make perfect sense to me. 

Hmmm... i agree with you on the part that Sid should have sent her to an emergency or rang Riddhima'a pager to save her from all this tamasha. Yes madam. I agree with you on that completely.

But i guess creatives are creating spices for Riddz to slap Sid with in the coming episodes ( do thappad to padenge hi.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)... so they are making sure that Sid does his share if mistakes so that Riddz has valid reasons to slap him. Aage track bhi to chalaana hai na. 😳

Actually , on second thoughts , both Sid-Riddz should have screamed out " Mrs.Riddhima Modi". Saara jhanjhat hi khatam ho jaata.😳😳😳😳😳😳

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Poco Raniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............
Bari Sayaniiiiiiiiii.......
Sunai tune Sid ki amar prem kahaniiiiiiiiiiiii........
Wah kya kehna iss bande ka......yeh toh sabka dilbar jaaniiiiiii....

Waise great post darling.........
And I so completely get the jist of wat u are trying to say........and I totally concur with each n every word u have said........

Sid is completely justified in wat he is doing.......and no I dont blame him at all for wat he has been doing.......not even wat he did today......Yes for a sec, we all wont be able to take that humiliation and that mockery of emotions dat Ridz is going thru........and may burst open our balloon of patience.........and simply say "Come On Sid...........say something dude"............
But just imagine......when we are not even part of wat all has been happening can feel so much pain and anger........wat is Sid going thru??????? He being part of all this mess.......seeing Ridz, the lady he loves, the lady who is his other half, the lady whom he have seen grow from a broken lover gal to a matured married woman, go into such a despair.........wat must be going thru in him..........

It takes one's guts from the soul to do wat he is doing???? If he wants he can very well just stand up and say "stop it" and put a "the end" to her misery but then wat.....wats the difference den bet him n Armi...he will do exactly the same....exercise his rights on her.....leaving her no choice to ever go back if she wants to ....and then for how long from there will she pull thru if she hadnt fully made her decision from her heart.....again there might come d same juncture and again same circus .......but thats not wat Sid wants...........he wants her to think thru it thoroughly.........make her decision from the heart.......be it watever.......from den on he will be by her side ........BUT she has to take the first plunge.....

I remember this one scene between Raj and Simran's mom in DDLJ when his mom wanted him to take the shortcut and elope with her daughter. He said:
"agar mujhe yaha se bhaagna hi hota, toh yeh me kabka kar chuka hota, lekin me Simran ko PANA chahta hoon......
Meri Maa kehti thi zindagi me do raaste ayenge, ek sahi or ek galat. Agar tum galat raasta apnao ge.....toh hosakta he shuruwat me tumhe dher saari khushian mile......magar anth me tumhari haar hogi lekin agar tum sahi raasta apnao ge toh bhale hi shuruwat me tumhe dher saari khatinaayo ka saamna karna pade.......dher saari mushkile ho......lekin aanth me....JEET TUMHARI HOGI"

And Sid is taking the sahi raasta😳
Edited by sajni786 - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainab25

I am not going to lie - The first time when I viewed the episode, I was infuriated at Siddhanth for letting Riddhima sit thru the clownfest, and I was more infuriated when her eyes screamed for help, yet he suggested her to sit thru it. I wasn't noticing what I was suppose to, and I just had seen the surface level of the circumstances, but dhan te nan, your post was a light bulb!

Zennzie , why is your gussa always on your naak?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......u r actually an over grown brat , but yeah , i agree it was such a freakin' CLOWNFEST. πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑😑😑... hospital nahiin , tamaasha ghar hai. πŸ˜³

I don't have much to add to your already complete post, but I'd just emphasize on a couple of notes again. Now I do comprehend why he kept mum, and though his heart is aching, this time he's making sure to not hold Riddhima's finger and spoon feed her. Riddhima's eyes were searching for Siddhanth only because she's so dependent on him, and Siddhanth has been her guardian and savior when she was at her lowest. Naturally she expects him to sweep her away from the misery at the moment too, but Siddhanth has made it clear that this time it's her call. So one way or another, he's still wanting Riddhima's happiness, and he knows that it's time she makes that choice which will content her. Sometimes I do want him to speak up, but then again, he cannot just take that right away from Riddhima and he didn't. Now to think of it, I am sure his heart pierced every time Armaan described an episode of his love story, and he probably wanted to just scream his pain away, yet he kept mum. That definitely is a sign of silent superman. Hehe.

What I noticed in today's episode - Riddhima's eyes toward the two men. She knowsthat Armaan is unaware of the truth, and at this stage, he's not to be blamed, but why does she still continue on giving him frozen gazes? Is it because she's still furious at him for deserting her, or is it because she knows in her heart that him and her can NEVER be the same again, but if it's suppose to be the latter then I would still not expect her to give such icy looks. It may also be that she believes Armaan's actions are insensitive at this stage with their love, and he's dictating it to the whole world while not being able to observe how she's aching due to his act....I don't know. Now coming to Siddhanth, I am not sure if she loves him or not, but the way her eyes hunt for him makes me believe that she's strangely tied with him. She could have also been infuriated with him (She was at one point) as he's suggesting her to be someone else's wife, but she's not. Somewhere in her heart, she also know why Siddhanth is doing what he is. At the end of the day, it's her call.

Wow Zenzoo,

You explained it even better than me. Yeah, Sid refuses to hold her hand , guide her or spoon-feed her anymore. It is about their lives and what Riddhima does or chooses is going to seal their fates. Sometimes you have to appear a villain to make the other person realize that he/she is every inch an hero and not as helpless and vulnerable as they think themselves to be. I don't know what will happen to Sid tomorrow but right now , i refuse to put his neck under the dagger.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Pocu, yaar you summed it up

I have said before, if ppl dont get why and what Sid is doing from the start and why he threw Ridz in the deep end to pretend to be Armaan's wife, then - then i think its hard to understand anything from Sid's pov

I understand it, so its kinda easier for me to know why Sid is doing what he is doing and trying to make Ridz do

Sid is a hero, always will be  -he is human as well, lets not forget that

As a husband he should speak but that would defy all the things he is doing and why and what led to this point, and he doesnt want to put his right over Ridz, and take away her freedom from Ridz, with Saasuma knowing that only takes away her choice of who she wants

As for quietly sitting and listening to all this, i guess he had to - because he has from the start seen the craziness of Ridz in search and yearning for Armaan - seen the worst of her, it felt kinda right in a way to witness this love story again from Armaan's pov and in a way its made Sid realise each time a flashback came that it is nothing compared to what AR shared (- this is from Sid's pov - because he thinks that his love cannot ever compare or measure upto that πŸ₯Ί) and there was one moment where Sid died where Armaan mentioned pyar pyar pyar

Ridz just wanted to fade away or atleast have Sid speak up, and also to see any reaction on Sid's face but to her it felt like he wasnt reacting at all - thats a sad thing esp from Ridz pov

Sid's got massive strength to listen to all this and also see the marriage natak in front of his eyes, his pain is filling up inside him, if he breaks or lets it out, he wont be able to stop πŸ˜”

Sid cannot figure out whether Riddhima is accusing him of being her husband or pointing to him because she is attached to her husband
This is how it came across, Sid does want something more from Ridz in terms of choosing him, not coz of obligation but to know if she values this marriage in terms of if she wants him for him not for anything else, but i can also see how for Ridz to say about deeper then what Sid might be expecting will be hard, i can see and understand why she wants this marriage to Sid but to say something more like i love you i dont think thats something Ridz can do, because she hasnt clearly realised that yet herself 

Wonderfully written, Lennzie and I love you for writing all the highlighted points, baby.

Sid has it hammered in his head that Riddz will never love him enough to choose him over Armaan.And the way Armaan narrated his love saga today, it only broke Sid furthermore.You are right. Sid needs to cry and cry now - he has kept too much inside and if he doesn't speak up, he is going to burst.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Since now its clear Siddhant has left the decision to Riddhima yes she has to decide

She knows what she wants now but looks like someone needs to push her to her destinationm
Will it be Dr. Keerti, Shanky opr she herself is left for the viewers to watch